looking to ride saturday.../rode white clay yesterday...- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Apr 2005

looking to ride saturday.../rode white clay yesterday...

first off, i'm off saturday and i'm lookin to see if anyone is lookin to ride, doesn't matter to me where cuz i have all day

second, i rode white clay state park down in delaware the other day. that place is amazing, coming back to the wiss was a bummer after riding that park. i highly recommend taking the trip there to everyone.

Freshly Fujified

Saturday morning Wiss?

Quote Originally Posted by too40sx
    first off, i'm off saturday and i'm lookin to see if anyone is lookin to ride, doesn't matter to me where cuz i have all day

second, i rode white clay state park down in delaware the other day. that place is amazing, coming back to the wiss was a bummer after riding that park. i highly recommend taking the trip there to everyone.
    I'm looking for a morning ride at Wiss, say 10-2 PM. let me know if you're interested. Haven't been out in a month, so expect a slow pace. You've been warned

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    sorry either:

A: riding with my girlie tomorrow

B: sanding my [email protected] floors

i got sunday to play but i guess that dosen't help....

hey is that you ridin around in a toyota 240 with the small monocog on the back? if so did you see two crosschecks trailing you into andorra yesterday? if so, THAT WAS ME and the missus!

i do hope one of these days we might meet for a ride...

PS whiteclay/middle run is just to easy... it sure is fun but com[pared to wiss it is like little baby trails... no i am kidding, they are nice trails just a little easy and short to make it worth the trip for me. if you like whiteclay you'll LOVE fairhill!

email me with a little warning when you got another free saturday i'll show you around there sometime... it is as close to singlespeed nirvana as i've ever come!

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    clyde, i'll give yyou call about ridin tomorrow mornin. Max. i have off sunday as well.

Freshly Fujified

Had to bail

Sorry I couldn't make it. Woke up with a screaming headache (sinus problems all year long) and spent most of the day in bed. Hope you managed to hook up with someone. It was probably the last day of it's kind this year. I can't believe I spent it indoors!
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

Members who have read this thread: 0