lookin to ride....- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Apr 2005

lookin to ride....

i'm off sunday (tomorrow) and monday. both days are supposed to be beautiful. just seein if anyone else will be riding.

Freshly Fujified

Check with Big Keith

Quote Originally Posted by too40sx
    i'm off sunday (tomorrow) and monday. both days are supposed to be beautiful. just seein if anyone else will be riding.
    He left a message on my cell today saying he was doing Wiss. I have the kids, so I'm out. Keith is usually available for Sunday afternoons. Hopefully you can hook up.

I might be available next Sunday afternoon for a few hours.

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

mtbr member

i give u a call

i still have your number i will give you a call if i can make it out there

mtbr member
    guys, sorry to go off thread, but one of my 2006 actions items is to get the beginnings of a major club started in Phila. Jay jones, the NJ rep does a ton of work at wiss, and i want to give him the chance to take a breather/focus on JAR. Do you all know who could be a catalyst for this???? i know it's like "how do you eat an elephant" but you have to start with one bit at t atime

let me know what you guys think. I know it's not an easy task, but maybe you all or other would be interested. thanks and have a great ride tomorrow.

Joe Transue
    PA IMBA Rep
    610-533-0942
    [email protected]

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

All you have to do is....

Joe,

All you have to do is clone Jay and have his clone live in Penna. Done deal. Easy enough?
    Sir Dabs-alot

Freshly Fujified

I'd like to help

Quote Originally Posted by Hackamo
    guys, sorry to go off thread, but one of my 2006 actions items is to get the beginnings of a major club started in Phila. Jay jones, the NJ rep does a ton of work at wiss, and i want to give him the chance to take a breather/focus on JAR. Do you all know who could be a catalyst for this???? i know it's like "how do you eat an elephant" but you have to start with one bit at t atime

let me know what you guys think. I know it's not an easy task, but maybe you all or other would be interested. thanks and have a great ride tomorrow.

Joe Transue
    PA IMBA Rep
    610-533-0942
    [email protected]
    I'd be willing to help, but I can't be the "catalyst" for a number of reasons. Find your "go-to" guy and I'll be happy to serve in a capacity they see fit within the club.

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

Members who have read this thread: 0