Lehigh Tannery Singletrack on Easter Sunday- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

... and if we just ... Lehigh Tannery Singletrack on Easter Sunday

Rode the singletrack on Easter with Lee, Joan, Buddy, dad, and me
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm the kind of person you need to keep your eye on or I'll wander off into the woods and forget to come back...

mtbr member

... and if we just ...

more pics from the ride.......right near the end Joan's chain broke.....lucky Joan got towed all the way back to her car
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm the kind of person you need to keep your eye on or I'll wander off into the woods and forget to come back...

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Jake...

As we started the ride I spotted Ice on Tannery Rd letting us know even the Easter Bunny couldn't chase old man winter just yet! The temps were in the low twenties and a nice cold wind blowing! After the first killer hill everyone was warmed up and ready for the tight twisty singletrack. Buddy tore it up stopping by every stream to rehydrate then he would look up at Joan as much as to say "Hey I'm ready to go again" What a ham he is stopping right in front of you to get in the pics. The one of him in the spotlight is the best. He showed me the line up on the big craggy rock. Nice job Buddy!

Joan: You really put "chain breaking" power to the ground and all I heard was "WOOOO" I knew you were liking the trail... Loren, Jake and I are thinking of starting a MTB Towing service and would like to know if you would be secretary with Buddy as CEO for our new company?...LOL

Jake... Great pics and thanks for the ride, stopping to take so many pics! You really tore it up on the Big Brown Redline Single Speed!

Hail Satin!
    Hey could somebody tell me where the trail head is for this place? Is it somewhere near the Lehigh Gorge trail head near Tannery?
    I can't seem to find a review of the trails (well there is a blank one in the trail review section)
    In the great Ford vs Chevy debate, I choose Porsche.

Apr 2009
    This looks like a fun place to ride. Count me in, but where is the trail head? How far is it from Boyertown?

mtbr member
    if anyone is intrested in the location PM me for info

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    Jake,
    I love the pictures. Buddy is quite the ham. You did catch the action. It was a great day. You are awesome on the single speed. And thanks again for the tow.

Members who have read this thread: 0