king's cyclery/ pump track- Mtbr.com
    MTBR Goon
    Nov 2011

king's cyclery/ pump track

I had the pleasure of making the trip to king's cyclery in kutztown on Saturday. Me and my buddy hauled the bikes out there to ride the indoor pump track for the day.

The shop is huge, lots of really custom parts, hard to find at shops over here near Harrisburg. The family is awesome. Chris fixed my buddies freewheel when it siezed up after putting in some laps. Very nice atmosphere to hang out at for the day.

The pump track is a blast. I am way spoiled now and dirt pump tracks will not feel the same. The turns are awesome and the rollers are perfect. You can get going almost too fast when you really start to flow. Chris has a radar gun too for some "friendly" competition. I woke up this morning feeling like I had been out on the downhill bike for an entire day. Perfect place to get faster, smoother, and hone your corner speed.

We made an hour and a half drive and it was well worth it. Check it out and enjoy it when you can't or don't want to ride outside.

mtbr member
    That place is so much fun! Chris and the ladies are fantastic, too. I've been there a bunch of times of the past few months, and you feel just like a part of the family. My time up there is so enjoyable, I even celebrated my birthday there.
    Kenn Rymdeko
    "It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain

Members who have read this thread: 0