Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

IMBA representative at National Trails Day at Valley Forge

656 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Call_me_Clyde 
#1 ·
In the past i had asked for people to step up and represent their local riding spot. I would like to thank Bob Waldo for doing so at Valley Forge. As some of you may know IMBA signed and agreement with the NPS to improve access for mtn biking. This is the first step for us in doing so. Ernestine White, Valley Forge Representative reached out to me a few months ago and Bob was more than willing to step up. He will be there Saturday morning early with an ez-up and imba stuff. If you want to support a new legalized trail system at Valley Forge please visiti Bob and the park staff to show your support.

http://www.nps.gov/vafo/index.htm

Bob has been extremely proactive, professional and extremely excited to represent IMBA and the mtn bike community.

Once this becomes a success I'm sure more people will want to help out in the same way for their local system.

Thanks again, and i hope everyone has a great National Trails Day.

Joe Transue
Eastern PA IMBA Rep
President, Valley Mountain Bikers
www.bikevmb.com
transue@msn.com

See less See more
#2 ·
Gmta

Thanks for the plug, Joe. I just posted a smilar notification just minutes before you did. I'm looking forward to working the event, and promoting IMBA and mountain biking in general. Hopefully by developing a relationship with Ernestine and Mike Caldwell (VFNHP Superintendent) we can make some headway regarding trail usage.

Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.