Holiday Ride???- Mtbr.com

Thread: Holiday Ride???

mtbr member

Holiday Ride???

hi all its me again. I'm trying to spark something up for the holiday pending the weather. i was hoping maybe MiddleRun/WhitClay or just the wissahickon. i will be out riding on Thanks giving morning( or all that will attend). i have a couple of co-workers that want to give the sport a try so i would like a few smiling faces around to help give a good impression on what we love so much.

10am start or later for me thursday- sunday

Freshly Fujified

tempting

Quote Originally Posted by bigkeith
    hi all its me again. I'm trying to spark something up for the holiday pending the weather. i was hoping maybe MiddleRun/WhitClay or just the wissahickon. i will be out riding on Thanks giving morning( or all that will attend). i have a couple of co-workers that want to give the sport a try so i would like a few smiling faces around to help give a good impression on what we love so much.

10am start or later for me thursday- sunday
    I might be able to make a 10 am Thursday ride. Need to check and see what the pickup time for the kids will be. I'll know more on Wednesday.

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Count me in!

Count me in. Either day would work for me. Either local. How are you guys doing? -Bob(the other Bob)
    Sir Dabs-alot

mtbr member

woot!

cool i cant wait

Freshly Fujified

I'm out

cool i cant wait
    Gotta pick up the kids at 10:30. Bummer cus it would have been this year's first snow ride.

Enjoy and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

Freshly Fujified

Doing well here

Quote Originally Posted by XCBob
    Count me in. Either day would work for me. Either local. How are you guys doing? -Bob(the other Bob)
    How about you? Waiting on a new front triangle for my bike (thumbprint sized dent on top tube-probably not a major prob, but Leader offered a free replacement, so...) and hoping to put an AM 1 on it with some bonus $$$. Hoping to continue riding through the winter on temperate days.

Bob

mtbr member

thanx giving day is out for me

seems i have more family showing up than i expected so i will need to put off my holiday ride until friday or saturday

Freshly Fujified

Backing out of rides...

seems i have more family showing up than i expected so i will need to put off my holiday ride until friday or saturday
    Taking a page out of my book, eh? I must have taught you well!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and we'll coordinate something soon.

Bob

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Let me know about Sat or Sun?

Sorry to hear guys. Keith, let me know if you want to ride on Sat afternoon or Sunday? -Bob(the other Bob)
    Sir Dabs-alot

Members who have read this thread: 0