Hidden Valley Bike Park- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2008

Hidden Valley Bike Park

Does anyone have any updates on the Hidden Valley bike park? On their website, they have a few pics of some handmade (wooden) berms and they state that they will run a "shuttle" to the top, but I wondered if anyone has additonal info on how many trails, other stuff being built, etc.

SP Singletrack rocks
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yzblue242
    Does anyone have any updates on the Hidden Valley bike park? On their website, they have a few pics of some handmade (wooden) berms and they state that they will run a "shuttle" to the top, but I wondered if anyone has additonal info on how many trails, other stuff being built, etc.
    I work for HV during the winter...

but I have to say the bike park is the worst designed park I have ever seen. Its like lets make some stuff wood, then they were like let make the whole trail wood and make it dangerous as all hell. not fun to ride, really kinda of dumb IMO.

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Bummer...that's too bad. They have some great trails there and have the potential for a really nice park. They need to hire the crew that 7 Springs hired to design their park.

SP Singletrack rocks
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yzblue242
    Bummer...that's too bad. They have some great trails there and have the potential for a really nice park. They need to hire the crew that 7 Springs hired to design their park.
    to be fair there is great XC singletrack riding around there but yeah the bike park leaves alot to be desired.

I just hope they read this and scrap what they have and start over with someone who actually know how to build a trail. I also wish I was that guy, but I am not.

Pennsylvania home brew
    I have to agree with the "north shore" stuff built - squirrely and it wasn't linked to anything (at least when I seen it last year). Probably spent a fortune on 2x4's - money that could have been much better spent on running a machine, moving dirt.

Bushwack or anyone else; can you elaborate where the xc trails are you refer to?

Members who have read this thread: 0