GutBuster TT NEPMTBA/Cedar Bike- Mtbr.com
    Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job! GutBuster TT NEPMTBA/Cedar Bike

To all:

T
    he NEPMTBA/Cedar bike team will be competing in the Gutbuster time trial Saturday 3/28/09 @ Rocky Ridge park 11AM Anyone thinking of going please email for logistics. We have room for a few more nepmtba2yahoo.com

Thanks

Killer of Chains
    Feb 2004
    Oh god I could so use that this weekend except I'm so out of shape it isn't even funny.

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Wink

I hear ya my friend:

I started pre breating a week ago, or is that hyperventalating... LOL!

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Good to see you guys coming down. This will certainly be an event that you will remember. The TT starts promptly at 11 with the first rider going off then. Just make sure you are down here and registered by then. A small group, at least small as of now, will be doing a ride after the event. You are free to join us for the ride. Bring a lunch to refuel, and you'll be set. There are bathroom, and water facilities on site. I'll be there helping organize things. I have a black Transition with silver and blue I9's.

Kevin
    www.yamba.org

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by pspwesty
    Good to see you guys coming down. This will certainly be an event that you will remember. The TT starts promptly at 11 with the first rider going off then. Just make sure you are down here and registered by then. A small group, at least small as of now, will be doing a ride after the event. You are free to join us for the ride. Bring a lunch to refuel, and you'll be set. There are bathroom, and water facilities on site. I'll be there helping organize things. I have a black Transition with silver and blue I9's.

Kevin
    www.yamba.org
    Kevin:

Thanks that's what we want, to have fun with friends and the ride after sounds great! I will pass it on to our members who are coming with us.

See ya tomorrow!

Killer of Chains
    Feb 2004
    I'm coming to ride some demo bikes from CycleWerks if they end up doing it.

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job! YAMBA guys great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to the YAMBA guys!

We had 7 of our members show up and what a great time we all had. The course was great with a nice fresh "dusting" of MUD. All the YAMBA guys did a great job including the guys I met Kevin & Skip, and I think I heard 47 entries(hope to many more next year) cause it was a blast. Protect the egg, smash your competitors egg, the 5 push ups, as well as the gold coin grab all made for a different time trial mind game thinking event, and the Gutbuster uphills were well, just that! I won't go into anymore detail as you will have to go next year to find out for yourself just how their ball busting(but fun) game works!

So, now the talk on the way home from our crew was "Hey when we do'in something like that at Moon Lake Park, so YAMBA guys you'll have to come deal with our ball busting games(any takers) prolly in September will be the plan for our buster event. We hope you can all attend as we want a chance to get even at least!... LOL

Killer of Chains
    Feb 2004
    Thanks also to CycleWerks for support.

Although I didn't race, I did take advantage of being able to ride Lynskey and Giant Trance that I otherwise wouldn't have been able to afford.

mtbr member
    Feb 2006

Thanks

Thanks for coming down folks. Glad that you enjoy yourselves. You helped us exceed our numbers from last year even though the weather was on the wrong side of good. Here are some pics from the even that you are featured in.

"Being smart and fit is expensive, but not as expensive as being fat and dumb" - 9.8m/s/s

Members who have read this thread: 0