Great Day to Ride the Top....- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Great Day to Ride the Top....

Really nice day to ride the "Top. Trails in super condition including the newly re-opened Wild Turkey and Brush Wolf. And....Train Wreck got a haircut. Here are a few pics:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

Go for the throat
    FYI - If anyone plans on doing the Bentley's to Brown St. shuttle, don't park in the main lot at Bentley's. We were approached by a guy from Bentley's who asked us not to park there. He said if we want somewhere to park to use the employee lot down by the deck and nobody would complain. He was pretty cool about it, so try not to park in the main lot and maybe swing up to the deck for a beer when you finish your ride.

mtbr member
    Jeff,

me and my dad wouldve joined the ride today but i had a race.

about two weeks ago we rode up to the gas pipleline and rode trainwreck towards 437....on the way down i caught a blacksnake around my ankle! i had to kick off the hitch hiker!!! it was neat to ride train wreck backwards!
    I'm the kind of person you need to keep your eye on or I'll wander off into the woods and forget to come back...

mtbr member

Bentley's

JD Risk-Thx for the 411 on keeping us in good graces with the Bentley's crew. I like to leave a vehicle there for the shuttle runs. Crash.....trainwreck is really great in both directions! Glad you got to give it a try in an unfamilar direction. Hope to see you and your dad out for one of our rides again...lots more to show you on the mountain...
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

Members who have read this thread: 0