Elizabethtown Area Trails?- Mtbr.com

Jan 2008

Elizabethtown Area Trails?

So I am going to school here in a Elizabethtown. I was just wondering where some trails are. I am looking for something that would hopefully be open this weekend. If not the next few weeks would be good. I am mostly looking for the best trails within 45 minutes of here.
    Thanks

my church is the woods
    Mt. Gretna is probably your closest place, about 12 miles from E-town. Real easy to get to too, head right up 241. click on my sig link for the SAMBA website which has a trail map.
    You can also hit me up if you'd like to be shown around there, I'll be out sat and sun morning

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    What do you ride? xc, dh, etc?

Jan 2008
    I mostly ride xc. I have been checking out some info on the Mt. Gretna trails they look to be fairly fun.

Killer of Chains
    Feb 2004
    You can also ride the Conewago Trail, which is a rail trail...kinda boring but a decent off-road ride.

In Marietta (where I am) you can ride along the river between Riverfront Park and Columbia, on your back cross 411 and do a few laps around Circle Creek Park. Mostly flat single track, but easier than most of Gretna.

Rocky Ridge is also only about 25 minutes away in York, and nice all-mountain mix over there.

Members who have read this thread: 0