The DTS White Clay Poker Run has been Rescheduled to Sunday Oct 23- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

The DTS White Clay Poker Run has been Rescheduled to Sunday Oct 23

The Delaware Trailspinners have rescheduled their White Clay Poker Run to Sunday Oct 23, 2005. I hope all will come down and support the Trailspinners and the Trail Crew at White Clay Creek State Park. The Trailspinners at a great group of folks(no, I'm not a member) and work hard to develope and maintain trails at Brandywine, Middle Run, Iron Hill, White Clay Creek, and Fair Hill. I hear the DTS put on great/fun events. They can use your support and participation. I hope some of the folks that I have ridden with down there will make the trip down for the event. So...Keith(bigkeith), Bob(Call me Clyde), Mike(mordecai), and Chris(revved) to name a few...hope to see you there!

here is a link to the DTS website for info on the event

www.trailspinners.org
    Sir Dabs-alot

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    sounds goood...this is where i normally ride,im only 10 minutes away,but im a little confused as to what entrcane they are talking about?from what it sounds,thats the entrance rigth across the golf course...whitley farm and brians field trails>??

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Nine Foot Road

Quote Originally Posted by dd13
    sounds goood...this is where i normally ride,im only 10 minutes away,but im a little confused as to what entrcane they are talking about?from what it sounds,thats the entrance rigth across the golf course...whitley farm and brians field trails>??

The Nine Foot Road parking lot. Yes, the entrance across from the MBNA golf course. See you there. -XCBob
    Sir Dabs-alot

mtbr member
    Bob, does the guy(i forget his name) still do the outdoor mag in DE. He's a good guy. He seems to be the type to help out and promote the sport anyway he can.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

I live in Penna.

I don't know. I'm sure the DTS can handle it. I live in Penna, but I ride down there alot. Nice place to ride. Hope they have a big turn out. -XCBob
    Sir Dabs-alot

Members who have read this thread: 0