Central PA riding - need guide- Mtbr.com
    It's a Turner!

Central PA riding - need guide

Going to be visiting family starting next week, by Selinsgrove PA and looking for good local trails and maybe someone to ride with. Any folks available?
    I didn't just drink the koolaid, I stuck my head in the punchbowl.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Check with the Rattling Creek Single Trackers. They ride in that area.
    http://home.epix.net/~rebjsw/RCSTWeb/

mtbr member
    rattlin' creek is a great area, but not super close to selinsgrove. gotta get across the river by goin' way south to clark's ferry.

r.b. winter sp would be closer. or head west on 522 to beaver springs, north on 235 to the top of jack's mtn.(locals call it the troxelville mtn.) where there's an atv parking lot on the left. griz guide has a lot of good rides in that area of the bald eagle sf.

http://www.grizguides.com/guidebooks.php

also...if you turn south on 235 to the top of the shade mtn., there's a trailhead parking lot on the left that has sweet blazed enduro trails.

my wife's a snyder co. girl so that's how i kinda know that area but i now live an hour south. chances of me making it up to show you around are slim.

not much help...but maybe a little.

Prez NMBA
    Jul 2005
    you could go up and cross the river at Sunbury, it would be alot shorter over to lykens/rattling creek that way. Theres a good map of the mtn bike trails near RB Winter state park in the bald eagle forest but cant find it on line anywhere. we have some maps on our site but they are not the best for that area. you could also make the hour drive west to ride Rothrock as well. plenty of good maps on our site of that area

The Krazy Never Die
    If anyones iterest I live at the bad of shade mountain and have a trail thy ends in my drive way I'm working on clearing some of these trails I have 1 pretty cleared needs a little more work.. But I was born in raised in this area and have been learning a lot of places to ride I just wish I could find ppl to ride with

Gravity's Gone
    I'll show you the sights in and around Danville if you want. Lots of great places to ride and only a half hour from Selinsgrove.

Members who have read this thread: 0