Blue Mountain on Sat- Mtbr.com
    Chilling out

Blue Mountain on Sat

Heading down to Blue Mountain on Sat, leaving from Bakehouse in Kingston ~8am if anyone interested, my auto has room for extras.

Gonna pretend i'm a gravity-slacker for a day.

Stress on the word pretend - I'm looking forward to seeing some people know *now* what their doing when pointed downhill.

I also reserve the right to be a weenie and puss-out on *anything*.

mtbr member
    I'll be there but I'm coming up from the King of Prussia area. Better watch that "slacker" word. You'd be suprised how much energy is expended riding downhill FAST.
    Team _________

AllDayinPA
    Tomorrow Saturday 9/19 we will be holding the postponed jump jam. We will also be supporting the famous " Catty Woods " dirt jumps by having a fund raiser at the jam. Registration is free to participate in the jam so come throw your support for these guys. Here in PA the Catty Woods are world famous, in fact in the one of the latest mags Posh and Catty Woods were rated #1 and #2 in world !! Big thx to Kyle, Bobby, pony boy for throwing some dirt up here at Blue and shaping up the new line. Look forward to some sweet table tops and 2 berms that will blow your mind. Bring your board for rip curl

Swag and more giveaway 1:00PM !!

verticalearthpa.com
    skibluemt.com

Chilling out
    oh, I don't mean slacker in the "not spending much energy" kind of way, but rather in the "i'm more a wannabe than a DH guy" kind of way, but working on it. Don't get me wrong. I've only had one day of lift-served riding in my left before - year ago at '08 GITA I had a great day on the trails at Pajarito Ski at Los Alamos.

Noted about the jump jam, i may donate and take some pixels but it's not my gig. Too old for that kind of craziness.

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    How dare you do this to me. I don't think I can pass up on a day with lifts. It sure seems like a safer idea than riding roads. It looks like the weather is going to be nicer than last time I was there.

Chilling out
    Chriffer, you're in.

Chilling out

Members who have read this thread: 0