Blue Marsh Creek in Early Fall- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Blue Marsh Creek in Early Fall

Always a very long ride, especially when you include the ski area portion of the course!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffSkisMontana
    Always a very long ride, especially when you include the ski area portion of the course!
    That is a great ride, one I haven't done for years, but which I am looking forward to doing the first 60+ degree day we have.

I am curious, the times I have done it, it has been about a 34 mile ride......how many miles for the ski area portion included?

BTW, I have not done that ride for several years and am looking forward to doing it again this year......years ago, construction on Rt 22 forced me to change my playground from Blue Marsh Lake to Jim Thorpe.

Inbred Homebrewer
    Quote Originally Posted by brianthebiker
    That is a great ride, one I haven't done for years, but which I am looking forward to doing the first 60+ degree day we have.

I am curious, the times I have done it, it has been about a 34 mile ride......how many miles for the ski area portion included?
    Starting and ending at the Stilling Basin lot, It's just a bit over 30 mi around (including the section out near the ski area).

I'm not sure exactly where your 4 additional miles came from, but it's certainly possible to do more than 30. Just depends on your exact route.

I love Blue Marsh. Post a message on the board before you go, if you want some company.
    "mmmm....Beeeeeeer." - Homer J. Simpson

Members who have read this thread: 0