For the second time this year I will be riding from Pennsylvania to the the beaches of Delaware on the weekend of Oct 3. This ride will be in conjunction with "Bike to the Bay" which is an organized event by the Delaware Chapter of the National MS Society. Bike to the Bay is a 100 mile supported charity ride from Dover, DE to Rehoboth Beach, DE. I want to up the ante and ride to Dover the day before the event. This will bring the total ride mileage to approx 260 miles in two days. The bike route to Dover will be similar to the ride I did earlier this year, but will not be supported. Since this ride will not be supported on day one, it is more important to have a team of riders participate in the journey. Day two will have 100% support. I am still working out the logistics and return trip travel plans. These plans will be contingent on the number of riders that will join in the event. If you are interested in participating in To The Beach 2 reply for more information or check out www.tothebeach.com. I will be periodically updating the To the Beach website to reflect the new ride plans.