Anybody from around Beaver County- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Nov 2005

Anybody from around Beaver County

Hey i'm in Ambridge, Beaver County, i'm looking for some riding parnters from around this area, and also interested to see if anyone would be interested in making some trials (if we are permitted i have to check) in Economy Park, (you'd probably only know the park if your from around here), seems like most of the riders are out in the eastern part of the state, hopefully i'll be picking my new bike up Tues. (just got my taxes back...lol) haven't been riding much as of lately with work and money issues so i'll be out of shape, just wanted to ask around, thanks, send me emails if ya like [email protected], thanks guys and gals. CONGRATS TO DA STILLERS

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    Not sure if you meant trials as in observed trials stunts or if that was a typo.

If you wan't to build trails, I would suggest go to www.bike-pgh.org and click on Pittsburgh Trails Advocacy Group, and get in touch with them or the IMBA Rep. Karl Rosengarth.

We'll be having a trail maintenance day at Brady's Run this year, so there must be some discussion with the Beaver County Parks Dept.

Members who have read this thread: 0