American Standard, JT, shred today!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

American Standard, JT, shred today!

Awesome epic JT Broad Mt adventure today! Jungle humidity, heat, wet rocks, did I say rocks, and 25+ miles of Mt biking. Shout out to the crew from Reading area that came up as well as Novack titanium brothers and Adam Yeti Koback. Trail conditions were fantastic. Can't remember the last time I went thru as much liquids, gels, sport beans, bars, and beef jerkey, and my legs/body were still screaming to stop! LOL. Great ride gentlemen! Kudos to my AnthemX 29er for surviving!

bd wargs
    Live to ride, ride to live

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Have to agree yesterday was a great day for a ride. Rode Sunday as well as wasn't really up for a back breaking ride but a few of us hit Da Moon at 11am. Humidity was high, trails were wet in spots, and the wet roots were deadly. Hit Thorny to Big Blue, down to Buddys and Twister, up Skinny to Trex 2. Then went onto NFS( not the best of ideas), and 5858. Then Deacon to ledgeview, onto 8, and back out NW1 to connector trail and onto What, and back to the cars. What a ride. Think I had about 2 mouthfuls left in the camelback. Probably rung out a quart of sweat from my shirt. Overall it was a nice day.
    LOVE THE RIDE!

mtbr member
    Jan 2003
    You can see the Humidity. Was a great ride, and this group of riders really is a perfect set up. I really enjoy riding with you guys when I'm in town.

Climbing Builds Character

mtbr member
    Thanks Jason for postin the pic (AR urinal, classic) and for the kudos to the ride/group. And for being such a nice guy and periodically running "sweeper" so I didn't have to be DFL all the time! :- ) Enjoy the riding out western pa, maybe catch up with ya when u r back in the area.

bd wargs
    Live to ride, ride to live

mtbr member
    Jan 2003
    Every time I ride there, I say I'm done with Hard Tail MTB's....Yet I still have one....I'll learn someday.
    Climbing Builds Character

Chilling out
    kudos to the group. really makes me wish I'd bailed on my NJ friend *who bailed on me at the last minute* - argh!

vack: I know EXACTLY what you mean! I rode AS once on a hard tail (actually, a rigid SS, and only had a rear brake ... borrowed bike) ... never doing that again ... give me the fun bike. Of course, maybe if it had 4" tires it'd be different.