Allegrippis Trails/ where is the new Vee Cee trail- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2009

Allegrippis Trails/ where is the new Vee Cee trail

Where is this new trail that should open soon? I'm assuming on the West side but where does it start and what trails does it tie into

What bruise?
    The new VeeCee connector is not yet signed and is still in the stages of completion.Ē As of 2 hours ago from the trailís page.

It starts at the Visitor Center (Vee Cee) to allow for a second good sized parking area in addition to Bakers Hollow. Havenít heard from a local friend but I think it was supposed to go around Ridge campground and lead into Dark Hollow Trail above the bridge avoiding a significant climb had they gone to Barrel Bay. Last I heard was it was supposed to be relatively easy for all skill levels. Iím guessing the mountain biking campers will find an access point and make a branch trail.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo2 View Post
    The new VeeCee connector is not yet signed and is still in the stages of completion.Ē As of 2 hours ago from the trailís page.

It starts at the Visitor Center (Vee Cee) to allow for a second good sized parking area in addition to Bakers Hollow. Havenít heard from a local friend but I think it was supposed to go around Ridge campground and lead into Dark Hollow Trail above the bridge avoiding a significant climb had they gone to Barrel Bay. Last I heard was it was supposed to be relatively easy for all skill levels. Iím guessing the mountain biking campers will find an access point and make a branch trail.
    Cool thanks

Members who have read this thread: 0