2006 Race Calendar- Mtbr.com
    Dare to be Great

2006 Race Calendar

Does any one have a 2006 race schedule ready? Im ready to update my 2006 Race Calendar Site

Ex-Clydesdale
    '94 RSBikes Stampede (commuter), '05 Prophet, '09 Scattante XRL Team, '10 Slice 4
    Retired: 97 C-DaleSuper-V, 05 C-Dale R5000

my church is the woods

Michaux dates

this is from Gettysburg bicycle:
    Race dates for 2006 Monsters of Michaux are Maximus 4/23/06, Dark Hollow 7/23/06, Teaberry 9/24/06. More info to come. Happy new year!

So, it looks to me like the French Creek MASS race and the Michaux Maximus are both on the 23rd of April. I emailed Gettysburg Bicycle about the apparent conflict and asked if there is any way their date can be moved back a week. Racers like myself who want to do these two great races will lose out if the dates remain unchanged. Hopefully this can get worked out. I would suggest anyone interested in doing these 2 races to call or email http://gettysburgbicycle.com/ OR contact the MASS coordinator. just my 2 cents

CC
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by moonraker
    this is from Gettysburg bicycle:
    Race dates for 2006 Monsters of Michaux are Maximus 4/23/06, Dark Hollow 7/23/06, Teaberry 9/24/06. More info to come. Happy new year!

So, it looks to me like the French Creek MASS race and the Michaux Maximus are both on the 23rd of April. I emailed Gettysburg Bicycle about the apparent conflict and asked if there is any way their date can be moved back a week. Racers like myself who want to do these two great races will lose out if the dates remain unchanged. Hopefully this can get worked out. I would suggest anyone interested in doing these 2 races to call or email http://gettysburgbicycle.com/ OR contact the MASS coordinator. just my 2 cents
    The last Michaux race also conflicts with a MASS. Michaux races are the same month/weekend every year.

Cannibalism of an already dwidling pool of xc racers.

Now broadcasting from CO

Wow...

Since When was French Creek up first on the MASS schedule? What happened to Mac and Blue Marsh???
    Brought to you by rocks.

Dare to be Great

Mohican and Wooster

So far I have the Mohican and Wooster races up. Any more?

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    i have heard from someoen that micheaux is saturday and french creek is sunday that weekend... no idea if it's true or not though.

i am new to racing this year, and was hoping to do both! and what a weekend of pain it would/could be.

my church is the woods

Actually

Quote Originally Posted by max-a-mill
    i have heard from someoen that micheaux is saturday and french creek is sunday that weekend... no idea if it's true or not though.

i am new to racing this year, and was hoping to do both! and what a weekend of pain it would/could be.
    actually, they were both scheduled for Sunday the 23rd. The French Creek race has now been moved to Saturday, 4/22. Michaux is still Sunday.

http://www.masuperseries.com/SeriesS...esSchedule.htm
    Michaux races

The Reading Racing event is usually around that weekend too. No dates up yet for this year however.

Members who have read this thread: 0