Planning A FR/DH trip for Labor Day week...looking for more.- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Planning A FR/DH trip for Labor Day week...looking for more.

I'm looking for some people who would like to get together and do some DH/FR stuff during the week of Labor Day. I have the whole week off and would love to hit some spots between the 8th and 12th.

Basically, I'm up for anything that you can shuttle within a resonable drive from Portland. I ride Black Rock almost every weekend, which is sweet riding, but have got a little tired of the push up and want to go somewhere that you can hitch a ride to the top.

I was thinking of maybe hitting a different spot each day on the trip. Like Sandy Ridge, Post Canyon, Oakridge, etc. Or maybe even going up toward Bellingham and riding that area. Even Whistler isn't out of the question. I've little or no experience in any of these areas, and would like to hook up with someone knows there way around a little bit.

I've got a 4 door Wrangler and should have a standup rack that fits 4 bikes by that time, and don't mind driving. I'm an intermediate rider, but not afraid to try new stuff and I know when it is time to get off an walk.

If anyone is interested or already has a trip planned and does not mind me tagging along, please drop me a line.

Thanks!

Calm like a Bomb
    I should be around and would be up for it...have a couple other closer spots to portland we can hit as well

mtbr member
    Cool.

Sorry it took so long to reply, I've been out of town for about a week. I'll send you a pm and we can figure something out.

i drink shower water
    I am also up for some shuttle runs. pm me your email or number so we can sort it out.
    Prison is hard, everything else is easy

Members who have read this thread: 0