You guys know what this means?- Mtbr.com
    lurker
    Jun 2017

You guys know what this means?

last monday I was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can & i see the girl i liked looking at me while she was walking over to throw something in the trash can. Then later I was staring at the wall & when i look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling. Then on Wednesday i heard her saying Ē i donít know why he looks at me.

9 lives
    What an interesting dream. The opening scene of a dream often tells you what the subject is... like following your heart. A trashcan can symbolize the feeling of making a change or transition in your life... getting rid of things you don't need. Or in simplest terms, the dream can about trying to keep out something that's unwelcome.

Another way of looking at that imagery is the dream involves the idea of people going in the same direction. For example, you see the same girl on random occasions. You are both going in the same direction. Life is like that.

Feelings experienced while dreaming can point you directly to the heart of a dream, and in your case perhaps one word sums it up: stalker. If the girl asks, " i donít know why he looks at me.?" You know you have crossed the line.

And the really good news is you appear to have found your answer while dreaming. The girl being is likely to symbolize something from the deep, inner you. Call it soul or spirit guide or whatever, it's a figure that symbolizes inner connection. Maybe stop what you are doing and walk in a different direction so you your actions are not misinterpreted.

This is my best guess at what your dream is really saying. Of course, only you know what your dream means and how best to interpret it.
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

banned
    You smoke too much pot.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclelicious View Post
    What an interesting dream. The opening scene of a dream often tells you what the subject is... like following your heart. A trashcan can symbolize the feeling of making a change or transition in your life... getting rid of things you don't need. Or in simplest terms, the dream can about trying to keep out something that's unwelcome.

Another way of looking at that imagery is the dream involves the idea of people going in the same direction. For example, you see the same girl on random occasions. You are both going in the same direction. Life is like that.

Feelings experienced while dreaming can point you directly to the heart of a dream, and in your case perhaps one word sums it up: stalker. If the girl asks, " i donít know why he looks at me.?" You know you have crossed the line.

And the really good news is you appear to have found your answer while dreaming. The girl being is likely to symbolize something from the deep, inner you. Call it soul or spirit guide or whatever, it's a figure that symbolizes inner connection. Maybe stop what you are doing and walk in a different direction so you your actions are not misinterpreted.

This is my best guess at what your dream is really saying. Of course, only you know what your dream means and how best to interpret it.
    He never did say he was dreaming, he was staring off into space. Nice voodoo thinking, though.

Cycologist
    It means you should be riding your bike instead of staring into space, staring at the trashcan and staring at the wall. And stop staring at that girl, you're weirding her out.
    This post is a natural product. Variances in spelling & grammar should be appreciated as part of its character & beauty.

High Desert MTBer
    I think Kian_boem98 is from the other side... notice how he/she managed to post without it registering as a post? We see dead people...

Nice interpretation 'licious...
    It's all Here. Now.

Rabid Lana Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by rockerc View Post
    I think Kian_boem98 is from the other side... notice how he/she managed to post without it registering as a post? We see dead people...

Nice interpretation 'licious...
    Yer post didn't register, either. Check your count.
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

western NC
    I thought OC posts didn't add to one's post count?

Rabid Lana Fan
    Shhhh!

I'm tryin to mess with Rocker's head.
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

Pipe Dreamer
    Kian, you must tell her what has happened, then she will know why you look at her; because she appears wherever you look. Then she will know why you look the way you do, because you hope she will appear wherever you look, and you don't want to stop looking.
    This space intentionally left blank. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Cycologist
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfield View Post
    Kian, you must tell her what has happened, then she will know why you look at her; because she appears wherever you look. Then she will know why you look the way you do, because you hope she will appear wherever you look, and you don't want to stop looking.
    So she only exists where he looks? If she posted here, would her post register as a post? Or only if he reads it?

Things are getting Twilight Zonie here in the OC.
    This post is a natural product. Variances in spelling & grammar should be appreciated as part of its character & beauty.

mtbr member
    What does your best friend the monkey think?

mtbr member
    Ask Picard
    The only important thing these days, is rhythm and melody. Rhythm...and melody.

High Desert MTBer
    Picard is the MONKEY!!!
    It's all Here. Now.