mtbr member

Worst person in the world???

mtbr member
    i have nothing for that except i wouldn't be able to control myself in the same courtroom he was in if i heard him say that and it was my child who i had just lost in that accident.
    Last edited by 53119; 06-20-2012 at 06:42 AM.

mtbr member
    Ridiculous. I can't believe there were no charges. Around here, if you get caught doing over 100 in a 55 you are likely to spend a few nights in jail regardless if it you hit some one or not.

bee
    peace, love, happiness
    Apr 2008
    With all the atrocities going on in the Middle East and Syria, you are calling the guy in that story the worst person in the world?!

In Syria, there was a recent incident where the people in one village were attacked and slaughtered by government forces. Women and children were found dead with axe marks across the head and body. It's incomprehensible the level of inhumanity that occurred. And you think the perpetrator in the cyclist/auto accident is worse than this?!?!

Retired User
    That's pretty F-ed up, however did you note that this news article is from January 2008? The guy dropped his suit 2 days later:

Driver drops bid to sue family of boy he killed - CNN

mtbr member
    i don't think the op was discounting the horrors in the world with his post...

..oh, snap. that was close! i went to the bahamas for a second there.

mtbr member
    I still think Joseph Stalin was the worst person in history (no politics) he killed more of his own countrymen than Hitler.
    Hey Ma! Look at this laceration.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by wbmason55 View Post
    That's pretty F-ed up, however did you note that this news article is from January 2008? The guy dropped his suit 2 days later:

Driver drops bid to sue family of boy he killed - CNN
    whew.hope for us all..sometimes. nothing like getting up to speed on a topic, eh?

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Turns out the charges were dropped after public outcry was too much for the dirtbag loser criminal.
    Killer Driver Drops Lawsuit Against Cyclist Victim's Family - BikeRadar
    If it doesn't include a hike a bike, it isn't a ride.

meow meow
    say what you want about the american legal system but here that wouldnt have happened. what makes it even worse is that the guy was obviously pretty well off and was sueing over a rental fee and body work.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by b-kul View Post
    say what you want about the american legal system but here that wouldnt have happened. what makes it even worse is that the guy was obviously pretty well off and was sueing over a rental fee and body work.
    Actually it sounds exactly like something that would happen in our legal system. Any legal system that would allow a stupid @#$%& to become a millionaire because she spilled hot coffee on herself, there's just no limit to the crap it would allow.
    Kona Big Unit SS
    Kona Private Jake SSCX
    DiamondBack Release 3
    Norco Torrent HT 7.1

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegooddoctor View Post
    Turns out the charges were dropped after public outcry was too much for the dirtbag loser criminal.
    Killer Driver Drops Lawsuit Against Cyclist Victim's Family - BikeRadar
    Oh good. I didn't see the date and I was speaking in hyperbole with the OP. Of course I know that there are worse people in the world. I have been to the Middle East and not much can get worse than that. At any rate, good point and I'm glad the guy dropped the suit even though to even file it is absurd. Can you imagine being the lawyer who agrees to take that case on? He/she might be worse than their client.

meow meow
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubster View Post
    Actually it sounds exactly like something that would happen in our legal system. Any legal system that would allow a stupid @#$%& to become a millionaire because she spilled hot coffee on herself, there's just no limit to the crap it would allow.
    like zakman said the guy would have spent a bit in jail just for going that fast and probably would have got slapped with man slaughter charges. not to say stupid suits dont happen here but i think there would have been consquences.

since 4/10/2009
    Quote Originally Posted by b-kul View Post
    like zakman said the guy would have spent a bit in jail just for going that fast and probably would have got slapped with man slaughter charges. not to say stupid suits dont happen here but i think there would have been consquences.

yeah, seems a pretty cut-and-dry vehicular manslaughter charge. not to mention a helluva reckless driving fine.

No Stranger to danger....
    Id wait till that tool got hes new car, then id set it on fire, the grub.........
    the next week , id stalk out hes house wait till he was gone, knock on the door to check nobody was home, then id set hes house on fire as well......
    then i would repeat this process a few more times so he got the message.........

filthy grub.......

Members who have read this thread: 0