Will MTB fit in Dodge Challenger trunk?- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 40 of 40
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mad.Mtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    425

    Will MTB fit in Dodge Challenger trunk?

    I'm curious if anyone drives a Challenger and transports their bike to the trail in the trunk? I have read conflicting stories of bikes fitting and not. I currently own a Charger which I bought before I started MTB. Fortunately, the Charger will fit my medium size bike without issue. Now that my kids and older and the Charger is getting on in its years, I'm considering a Challenger. The trunk fitting a bike would likely be a deal breaker though.
    The only trace I leave behind is tire marks.

  2. #2
    Life's a Garden, dig it!
    Reputation: chuckha62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,947
    Sawzall!
    Will you shut up, man?!

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Crankout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,752
    Strap that sh*t down, son...


    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  8.4 KB
    I've been on pause, but I'm shaking off the rust...

  4. #4
    Fart smeller
    Reputation: Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    17,510
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    "If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention."

    Heather Heyer

  5. #5
    Up In Smoke
    Reputation: Train Wreck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,844
    I have to dodge challengers too

  6. #6
    M8 M12 M15 deez nuts
    Reputation: Leopold Porkstacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,503
    Is it a real Challenger or one of the new retread pretend piece of garbage cheap piece of sh¡t ones? If it’s a real Challenger, it’s worth more in your garage than transporting your mountain bike.
    Don’t frail and blow if you’re going to Braille and Flow.

  7. #7
    GONE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,200
    This thread has a sneaky message/meaning.

    In the movie "The 40 Year Old Virgin", the virgin asks this gal he is hitting on if he can put his bike in her trunk.

    Perhaps the OP is a back door man?

  8. #8
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgzilla View Post
    This thread has a sneaky message/meaning.

    In the movie "The 40 Year Old Virgin", the virgin asks this gal he is hitting on if he can put his bike in her trunk.

    Perhaps the OP is a back door man?
    I may try that move in the future.

    This is what I picture the OP looking like prior to, and after this thread.

    Will MTB fit in Dodge Challenger trunk?-5fff319f-bf1e-4c6e-b4b5-d45647f0e4c6.jpeg
    _____
    Last edited by DIRTJUNKIE; 01-19-2020 at 08:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  9. #9
    All fat, all the time.
    Reputation: Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,598
    The real question is, does the trunk fit a keg? Mustang does, I couldn't believe it.

  10. #10
    9 lives
    Reputation: cyclelicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,017
    I have a Fiat 500.. the bike fits in the trunk when I fold down the back seat. Lots of room for gear
    F*ck Cancer

    Eat your veggies

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation: azimiut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    775
    I have a little Hyundai hatchback and I can fit my 29r in the back, but gotta take the wheels off.
    Dont make me go all Jonathan Winters on this gas station.

  12. #12
    Here, diagonally!
    Reputation: JACKL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Porkstacker View Post
    Is it a real Challenger or one of the new retread pretend piece of garbage cheap piece of sh¡t ones? If it’s a real Challenger, it’s worth more in your garage than transporting your mountain bike.
    LOL, cranky old man alert! I always considered the e-body trunks smallish, now my 72 Roadrunner, that was a BIG trunk.
    Quote Originally Posted by noapathy View Post
    Is it blue on one side and white on the other or did you buy two of whatever that is?

  13. #13
    Life's a Garden, dig it!
    Reputation: chuckha62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,947
    I can stack bodies like cord wood in my '67 GTO.

    A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

    Will MTB fit in Dodge Challenger trunk?-parking-lot_1.jpg
    I think this Challenger has a bigger trunk than the new one.
    Will you shut up, man?!

  14. #14
    M8 M12 M15 deez nuts
    Reputation: Leopold Porkstacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,503
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKL View Post
    LOL, cranky old man alert! I always considered the e-body trunks smallish, now my 72 Roadrunner, that was a BIG trunk.
    I have motoring passion. The new pretend piece of sh¡t ones are uninspiring bloated masturbated turds design-wise, in addition to being cheaply made and having crappy crash safety ratings (majority of Dodge/Chrysler vehicles are of the same cheapness quality here).
    Don’t frail and blow if you’re going to Braille and Flow.

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation: HotelBravo26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Porkstacker View Post
    I have motoring passion. The new pretend piece of sh¡t ones are uninspiring bloated masturbated turds design-wise, in addition to being cheaply made and having crappy crash safety ratings (majority of Dodge/Chrysler vehicles are of the same cheapness quality here).
    So, you don’t know if his bike will fit into the trunk of a new Challenger...got it.

    Moving on...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I race XC with a 2005 Raleigh M80. Yes, I really do.

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mad.Mtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    425
    Thank you all for a healthy dose of humor to start my day.

    Now seriously, will it fit or not?
    The only trace I leave behind is tire marks.

  17. #17
    Life's a Garden, dig it!
    Reputation: chuckha62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,947
    Okay, to the OP:

    Does the rear seat back in the new Challenger fold down? I'm not familiar with them, but many new cars do. If it does, you have a pretty good shot at fitting it in there. If not, I guess the question is, How much do you want to disassemble the bike? At minimum, I'm betting that you'll need to remove the front wheel. You may also have to loosen the stem and turn the bars sideways to the fork. After that you may have to remove one pedal and/or the rear wheel. How much are you willing to work?

    You may want to just put a receiver hitch on the car and use a hitch mounted bike rack, as Dirtjunkie suggested.
    Will you shut up, man?!

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,830
    I consider a bike test-fit a important part of any test-drive.
    Sinister Bikes
    Wraith Bicycles
    Sunday River Mtn Bike Park
    NEMBA
    Wachusett Brewing Co.

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mad.Mtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckha62 View Post
    Okay, to the OP:

    Does the rear seat back in the new Challenger fold down? I'm not familiar with them, but many new cars do. If it does, you have a pretty good shot at fitting it in there. If not, I guess the question is, How much do you want to disassemble the bike? At minimum, I'm betting that you'll need to remove the front wheel. You may also have to loosen the stem and turn the bars sideways to the fork. After that you may have to remove one pedal and/or the rear wheel. How much are you willing to work?

    You may want to just put a receiver hitch on the car and use a hitch mounted bike rack, as Dirtjunkie suggested.
    Yep. They fold down. I take off the front wheel to get the bike in my Charger with the seats down. Anything beyond that it too much work for my lazy arse. The truck space is rated 16.5 cubic feet for the Charger and 16.2 for the Challenger, being so close I think it has a good chance, hence my post. The receiver hitch has no chance, however, I'd go with a different car first.
    The only trace I leave behind is tire marks.

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mad.Mtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by slapheadmofo View Post
    I consider a bike test-fit a important part of any test-drive.
    Truth.
    The only trace I leave behind is tire marks.

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mad.Mtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    I may try that move in the future.

    This is what I picture the OP looking like prior to, and after this thread.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5FFF319F-BF1E-4C6E-B4B5-D45647F0E4C6.jpeg 
Views:	108 
Size:	190.0 KB 
ID:	1305819
    This guy's stoke is unmatched.
    The only trace I leave behind is tire marks.

  22. #22
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Porkstacker View Post
    Is it a real Challenger or one of the new retread pretend piece of garbage cheap piece of sh¡t ones? If it’s a real Challenger, it’s worth more in your garage than transporting your mountain bike.
    Lol
    I almost went there. Too many followers of the new gen Challengers. Half of which are clueless of the heritage. I owned a 1971 CUDA e-body so I can vouch for what will and will definitely not fit in the old trunks. Not many realize the new Challengers design cues have more from the old CUDA than the the old Challengers. Look at the nose cone and hood section on the old to new. It lends itself to the old CUDA design. The tail lights on the new Challengers are like the old Challengers. Look at the “slight crease” that runs the length of the side of the car on the new Challengers. Identical to the CUDA body. The old Challengers had a huge bulbous crease that ran that length. Sorry my 2¢ put forth.

    Back to our small trunk issue at hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mad.Mtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Lol
    I almost went there. Too many followers of the new gen Challengers. Half of which are clueless of the heritage. I owned a 1971 CUDA e-body so I can vouch for what will and will definitely not fit in the old trunks. Not many realize the new Challengers design cues have more from the old CUDA than the the old Challengers. Look at the nose cone and hood section on the old to new. It lends itself to the old CUDA design. The tail lights on the new Challengers are like the old Challengers. Look at the “slight crease” that runs the length of the side of the car on the new Challengers. Identical to the CUDA body. The old Challengers had a huge bulbous crease that ran that length. Sorry my 2¢ put forth.

    Back to our small trunk issue at hand.
    I'm with you and Leopold, the classics can never be replaced. I had a 72 Nova I inherited
    from my grandfather. I had so much fun in that car and miss it dearly. If I didn't have kids to cart around, I would have bought a classic daily over my Charger, but safety first.

    Wow, 71 Cuda! Wasn't that the most desired of the Plymouth muscle cars? (Most of my friends drove Chevys) What became of it? My folks sold the Nova to my dismay.

    Your observations are pretty spot on about the design cues. The designs had so much artistry back then, how is it with all this technology we don't even come close to great designs anymore. It gets depressing looking around at car options today. But I do appreciate getting back to old, school HP with the Hemi. Too bad the roads are filled with ubiquitous white, grey and black SUVs that always seem to get in my way.
    The only trace I leave behind is tire marks.

  24. #24
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad.Mtb View Post
    Wow, 71 Cuda! Wasn't that the most desired of the Plymouth muscle cars? (Most of my friends drove Chevys) What became of it? My folks sold the Nova to my dismay.

    Your observations are pretty spot on about the design cues. The designs had so much artistry back then, how is it with all this technology we don't even come close to great designs anymore. It gets depressing looking around at car options today. But I do appreciate getting back to old, school HP with the Hemi. Too bad the roads are filled with ubiquitous white, grey and black SUVs that always seem to get in my way.
    Mine wasn't a highly desired HEMI or 440 Six Pack car. Nor was it an original 340 car. It was originally a 318 car that I converted to a 340. I bought it from the original owner, an old couple in their 70’s. It was her car, she drove it daily to work just 5 miles away in San Diego. They bought in 1971 just a mile down the road from their house at a Mission Valley Plymouth dealer. It was in the dealer showroom as a show piece so it they did a dealer installed dual scoop hood that the CUDA’s had. It was painted in the highly desired [in the mopar world] B5 Blue. Which was a light blue metallic. It had a torque flight automatic with a console shifted slap stick shifter.

    It sat in the driveway of this house for years. She was retired for several years before I bought it in 1994. I drove by that house daily for several years as it was in my neighborhood. I always thought about stopping and asking if they’d sell it. I never did, one Friday night I drive by and it was sitting in the driveway as usual. The next morning I had a wild hair to go for a run at the park. I’m driving by that house at 7 am and here it was out in the street with a for sale sign in the windshield. I couldn’t hit the brakes quick enough. Walked up and talked to the old man who told me the story of his wife driving it for years only to work and back and that she didn’t want to sell it, he forced her to. He said she was in love with it and every day she had people wanting to race her. LOL

    I took it for a test drive with him in the passenger seat, I’m drooling the whole time wondering how much they wanted. I finally asked how much? He says, we would like to get $2,500. I’m still driving along and my jaw about dropped. I gave it a few minutes and said, well it does drive nice, I can do $2,500. I parked it and told him to give me a few hours and I’ll have the money.

    The car was all original except they had done a recent re-paint in the same stock B5 Blue. It also had original rare houndstooth interior. I’m going to have to dig out some photos of that car.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mad.Mtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    425
    Dig out some pics, love to see it. So what became of it?

    My grandfather's nova was about the same in desirability. It had the entry-level V8 307 engine. I think it ran a whopping 125 or 130 HP. The car was so light though, I remember throwing sandbags in the trunk when winter came to tame fishtailing. It delivered in fun factor if nothing else.

    The colors might have been the best part of that period. B5 Blue is a great color. I tried to get the wife to buy her Durango in that color, but she went red. I don't know if the B5 or toxic orange (on my current charger) were part of the original high-impact colors from Chrysler, but I get comments all the time on the charger color.

    My nova was spring green, which was a deeper green with some metallic to it.
    The only trace I leave behind is tire marks.

  26. #26
    Fart smeller
    Reputation: Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    17,510
    Quote Originally Posted by HotelBravo26 View Post
    So, you don’t know if his bike will fit into the trunk of a new Challenger...got it.

    Moving on...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They call it the Off Camber for a reason...
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    "If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention."

    Heather Heyer

  27. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,070
    Sure you can fit the bike in your trunk. It just depends on how much of your bike your'e willing to disassemble for your bike to fit.
    My wife's '08 Bullit, with the back seat folded forward, can fit her road bike. Not sure if I could put my 29er mtb in there, though.....

  28. #28
    Life's a Garden, dig it!
    Reputation: chuckha62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,947
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad.Mtb View Post
    Dig out some pics, love to see it. So what became of it?

    My grandfather's nova was about the same in desirability. It had the entry-level V8 307 engine. I think it ran a whopping 125 or 130 HP. The car was so light though, I remember throwing sandbags in the trunk when winter came to tame fishtailing. It delivered in fun factor if nothing else.

    The colors might have been the best part of that period. B5 Blue is a great color. I tried to get the wife to buy her Durango in that color, but she went red. I don't know if the B5 or toxic orange (on my current charger) were part of the original high-impact colors from Chrysler, but I get comments all the time on the charger color.

    My nova was spring green, which was a deeper green with some metallic to it.
    Of the High Impact colors for Mopar performance cars, the Orange was known as "Vitamin C" for Plymouth, but the same color for Dodge was called "Go Mango". They got a little (or a lot?) risque in their naming though. "Plum Crazy", was also called "Statutory Grape" and they had to change it so both Dodge and Plymouth used Plum Crazy.
    Will you shut up, man?!

  29. #29
    One ring to mash them all
    Reputation: the one ring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,715
    ^Those sound like Surly frame colors. And no Fs would be given about "Statutory Grape."
    Go Fact Yourself.

    Real eyes realize real lies.

  30. #30
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,429
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckha62 View Post
    Of the High Impact colors for Mopar performance cars, the Orange was known as "Vitamin C" for Plymouth, but the same color for Dodge was called "Go Mango". They got a little (or a lot?) risque in their naming though. "Plum Crazy", was also called "Statutory Grape" and they had to change it so both Dodge and Plymouth used Plum Crazy.
    1970 CUDA

    The “Color Chip CUDA”. An ad Plymouth ran back in the day. All Plymouth colors for 1970 represented.

    Will MTB fit in Dodge Challenger trunk?-191571a2-7e1c-49c2-a31b-6d355ebf9357.jpg

    And then in recent times a reproduction of that paint scheme done in a wrap on one side of the car. These cars are worth so much money these days it’s better to do an easily removable wrap to take it back to the original color.

    Will MTB fit in Dodge Challenger trunk?-f63ca571-7257-4900-9a1d-c823ae481a42.jpeg
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  31. #31
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,070
    In it's own way, it's flat out beautiful, DJ.

  32. #32
    Life's a Garden, dig it!
    Reputation: chuckha62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,947
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    1970 CUDA

    The “Color Chip CUDA”. An ad Plymouth ran back in the day. All Plymouth colors for 1970 represented.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	191571A2-7E1C-49C2-A31B-6D355EBF9357.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	259.5 KB 
ID:	1306093

    And then in recent times a reproduction of that paint scheme done in a wrap on one side of the car. These cars are worth so much money these days it’s better to do an easily removable wrap to take it back to the original color.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F63CA571-7257-4900-9A1D-C823AE481A42.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	442.8 KB 
ID:	1306095
    Yup, that car just got restored/recreated. My '70 Roadrunner was the middle shade of yellow. Sun Fire Yellow with a white interior, bucket seats, console... Loved that car!
    Will you shut up, man?!

  33. #33
    mtbr member
    Reputation: HotelBravo26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by Radium View Post
    Sure you can fit the bike in your trunk. It just depends on how much of your bike your'e willing to disassemble for your bike to fit.
    My wife's '08 Bullit, with the back seat folded forward, can fit her road bike. Not sure if I could put my 29er mtb in there, though.....
    This is the number one use of a dropper post by most cyclists...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I race XC with a 2005 Raleigh M80. Yes, I really do.

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation: HotelBravo26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckha62 View Post
    Of the High Impact colors for Mopar performance cars, the Orange was known as "Vitamin C" for Plymouth, but the same color for Dodge was called "Go Mango". They got a little (or a lot?) risque in their naming though. "Plum Crazy", was also called "Statutory Grape" and they had to change it so both Dodge and Plymouth used Plum Crazy.
    Plymouth used “In Violet”.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I race XC with a 2005 Raleigh M80. Yes, I really do.

  35. #35
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,429
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckha62 View Post
    Yup, that car just got restored/recreated. My '70 Roadrunner was the middle shade of yellow. Sun Fire Yellow with a white interior, bucket seats, console... Loved that car!

    Great color for a Roadrunner and it’s the same yellow a buddy of mine in high school had on his ‘69 1/2 HEMI Roadrunner 4-Speed. What a car to drive in high school. It was a hand me down from his dad. It was originally a 440 Six Pack M-Code A12 car but his dad blew the 440 up and swapped in a dual quad HEMI. It had the flat black huge scooped 4 pin lift off fiberglass hood from the factory, which was a one year only hood on the A12 Six pack cars only. I’ll never forget riding him on several occasions. This one time we pulled into a gas station. As a team we lifted off that fiberglass hood to reveal the beast within. We were immediately surrounded by people checking out that HEMI. LOL

    Here’s a photo I pulled off the net of that exact car with the factory giant scooped 4-pin lift off fiberglass hood.

    Will MTB fit in Dodge Challenger trunk?-db505f14-cafc-452e-8623-b2079e9eef92.jpg

    I lost track of the dear friend who had that car for years. Then in the early 2000’s he passed away. After moving back to Colorado I often times drive by his parents house. I always wanted to stop in to pay my respects and inquire on what happened to that Roadrunner. A very rare car today that would demand three figures in today’s marketplace.

    My ‘71 CUDA was in B5 Blue which is the 4th color in from the nose on that car.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  36. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,070
    You better visit soon, DJ, or else they will be gone, too.

  37. #37
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Radium View Post
    You better visit soon, DJ, or else they will be gone, too.
    Yep, they never really knew me. I’m sure that car is long gone though, plus, who could afford a three figure car? Not me.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  38. #38
    Life's a Garden, dig it!
    Reputation: chuckha62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,947
    Quote Originally Posted by HotelBravo26 View Post
    Plymouth used “In Violet”.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There ya go! I knew they had another name, but forgot what it was. My memory isn't what it once was.
    Will you shut up, man?!

  39. #39
    mtbr member
    Reputation: HotelBravo26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckha62 View Post
    There ya go! I knew they had another name, but forgot what it was. My memory isn't what it once was.
    No sweat, everyone calls it Plum Crazy any way.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I race XC with a 2005 Raleigh M80. Yes, I really do.

  40. #40
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,429
    Same color different name. Panther Pink in Dodge is Moulin Rouge in Plymouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

Similar Threads

  1. BikeHard Challenger ad messing up forum
    By TheGweed in forum Site Feedback/Issues
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-08-2016, 04:52 PM
  2. Upcoming Election - MidPen Ward 1 - Incumbent or Challenger?
    By starvingdavid in forum California - Norcal
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-30-2014, 08:18 AM
  3. 2010 Challenger
    By Kevo in Houston in forum Cars and Bike Racks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-18-2012, 06:49 PM
  4. Pliny challenger?
    By IrieRider in forum California - Norcal
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 02:35 PM
  5. Anyone know of a bike rack that will fit a 06 Dodge Magnum
    By RugbyAC1 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 08:30 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.