Who is Walt?

Printable View

• 12-18-2019
    Phillbo
    Who is Walt?
    And why is he such a pain point for the Mods?

https://forums.mtbr.com/frame-buildi...t-1123889.html
  • 12-18-2019
    driver bob
    le sigh.... he's not a pain point. The reasons for him not wanting to participate in this forum have been talked over to death.

It's pointless doing it all again.
  • 12-18-2019
    Klurejr
    Walt is my hero and an amazing frame builder. If you have Instagram you should follow his page to see some of the cool frames he builds.

Walt was not a pain to the mods, he was one of the best Mods and site users we had. He got his hand slapped hard for doing the right thing, something I would have done myself if he had not done it first. Site leadership made a huge mistake in this case and he decided it was no longer worth his time to bend to their will, so he stopped posting.

The pains on this site are the unreasonable people who cry foul anytime they get a warning for their bad behavior and the site leadership sides with them.
  • 12-18-2019
    Sparticus
    Walt knows Jack.
    =sParty
  • 12-18-2019
    Train Wreck
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparticus View Post
    Walt knows Jack.

I know Jack!
  • 12-18-2019
    net wurker
    Who is Walt.

Isnít he really Heisenberg?
  • 12-18-2019
    Klurejr
    Who is John Galt?
  • 12-18-2019
    DIRTJUNKIE
    1 Attachment(s)
    Whereís Waldo?
    Attachment 1299415
  • 12-18-2019
    Sir kayakalot
    This is all Greek to me. I didnít know about Walt
  • 12-18-2019
    Harold
    well, with my decreased activity of late certainly didn't help me notice any of the linked threads.

I just happen to have a very energetic and challenging puppy that's kept my visitation down.

the whole situation is shit, though.
  • 12-18-2019
    chazpat
    Agreed, he was also a retired pro racer and very willing to assist others. Big loss for this site.
  • 12-19-2019
    driver bob
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Klurejr View Post
    Walt was not a pain to the mods, he was one of the best Mods and site users we had. He got his hand slapped hard for doing the right thing, something I would have done myself if he had not done it first. Site leadership made a huge mistake in this case and he decided it was no longer worth his time to bend to their will, so he stopped posting.

The pains on this site are the unreasonable people who cry foul anytime they get a warning for their bad behavior and the site leadership sides with them.

100% agree with this.
  • 12-19-2019
    Harryman
    Quote:

Originally Posted by driver bob View Post
    100% agree with this.

Yep

Quote:

Originally Posted by chazpat View Post
    Agreed, he was also a retired pro racer and very willing to assist others. Big loss for this site.

Yep