Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    rebmem rbtm
    Reputation: juancho142's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    417

    When you get the Munchies... What do YOU eat?

    For me, one of the best moments of being with Mary Jane is the Munchies. I carefully always choose to eat chocolate cookies / waffles and/or usually eat sweet snacks called "alfajores" which are typical from Uruguay and Argentina that are delicious.
    What ever it is I eat when i get the munchies itīs always sweet.
    Nutella is a good "munchis-killer" too.

    What do you prefer to eat when you get hungry after MJ?

    PD.: I just ate them snacks.

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,542
    Apples. Ever eat an apple under the spell of Queen Mary? Great for cotton mouth, too.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Brewtality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,735

    I don't partake in the smoke.....

    ... however, when I get the munchies, I'm all about the bacon taco
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails When you get the Munchies... What do YOU eat?-pa162978.jpg  

    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

  4. #4
    rebmem rbtm
    Reputation: juancho142's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    417




    These is an awesome combo as well

  5. #5
    heaven help me
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,883
    When I get the munchies.........I go for the crunchies.

  6. #6
    Is not amused
    Reputation: Hutch3637's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,205
    Mmmm bacon....mmmm

    I prefer trail mix, why, I don't know.

    No smoke here either.
    Yip yip yip nope nope nope

  7. #7
    Suckin wind like a boss
    Reputation: big terry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewtality View Post
    ... however, when I get the munchies, I'm all about the bacon taco
    not a fan of the dead guy... but that bacon taco? think my diet is about to take a siesta!
    If you arent bleeding, you arent riding hard enough.
    http://about.me/bigterry

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    I don't need sex. My life fvcks me daily.

  8. #8
    On wuss patrol
    Reputation: Glide the Clyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,955
    I don't spark up a blunt but a good bike ride give me a craving for Juanita's tortilla chips and Kirkland Organic Salsa. Good electrolyte replacement.
    Sometimes, you need to go fast enough that the trail is a blur to find clarity. -- Wild Bill

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: can't get right's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,288
    I have never roasted a bowl but I still get the munchies. They can be satisfied by Mr. NeMo

    That Key Lime Bundt cake is the truth.

  10. #10
    All fat, all the time.
    Reputation: Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    7,901
    No smoke here either but ramen 3 minute noodles, oh so good!

  11. #11
    ******
    Reputation: monzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    No smoke here either but ramen 3 minute noodles, oh so good!
    A friend of mine showed me this really awesome way to prepare them. Maybe not so healthy but damn good.

    Par boil the noodles. Just until they separate.
    Add flavor packet to a little bit of vegetable oil(enough oil to fry the noodles in) mix well.
    Strain noodles and and to a skillet with the oil. Cook and mix to coat.

    When they are crunchy but not burned remove and eat.
    You will never want to eat ramen any other way.

  12. #12
    Suckin wind like a boss
    Reputation: big terry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,680
    Quote Originally Posted by monzie View Post
    A friend of mine showed me this really awesome way to prepare them. Maybe not so healthy but damn good.

    Par boil the noodles. Just until they separate.
    Add flavor packet to a little bit of vegetable oil(enough oil to fry the noodles in) mix well.
    Strain noodles and and to a skillet with the oil. Cook and mix to coat.

    When they are crunchy but not burned remove and eat.
    You will never want to eat ramen any other way.
    sounds like some hardcore stoner cookin to me.
    If you arent bleeding, you arent riding hard enough.
    http://about.me/bigterry

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    I don't need sex. My life fvcks me daily.

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Brewtality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,735
    Quote Originally Posted by big terry View Post
    not a fan of the dead guy... but that bacon taco? think my diet is about to take a siesta!
    I can not take credit for inventing the bacon taco. Somebody else posted it in another thread. I can not find it now. I mearly saved the pics for my own gluttony.
    From memory-

    Use high quallity bacon and weave together to make a mat. Season with fresh cracked pepper.



    Grate a bunch of cheese. Jack and cheddar are my picks, but you can use whatever. Pepper jack would be really good.


    Cook up some mac & cheese. Mix in cheese, jalepenos, hot sauce and a generous soaking of Jack Daniels.



    Cook bacon weave in oven until you get your desired crispness. Remember, it needs to foldable, so it can't be too crispy.


    Fill bacon taco shell with mac & cheese mix. Find a friend to share with and enjoy with the beer of your choice.
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation: can't get right's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,288
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewtality View Post
    I can not take credit for inventing the bacon taco. Somebody else posted it in another thread. I can not find it now. I mearly saved the pics for my own gluttony.
    From memory-

    Use high quallity bacon and weave together to make a mat. Season with fresh cracked pepper.



    Grate a bunch of cheese. Jack and cheddar are my picks, but you can use whatever. Pepper jack would be really good.


    Cook up some mac & cheese. Mix in cheese, jalepenos, hot sauce and a generous soaking of Jack Daniels.



    Cook bacon weave in oven until you get your desired crispness. Remember, it needs to foldable, so it can't be too crispy.


    Fill bacon taco shell with mac & cheese mix. Find a friend to share with and enjoy with the beer of your choice.

    I can hear you getting fatter.

  15. #15
    REALLY?
    Reputation: jeffgothro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,098
    I eat more than I can list here...
    DJ, "Because I'm sure the world need's more dudes stalking the woods stoned out of their mind carrying a deadly weapon."

  16. #16
    meow meow
    Reputation: b-kul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    10,622
    doritos and dew for me

  17. #17
    All fat, all the time.
    Reputation: Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    7,901
    Quote Originally Posted by monzie View Post
    A friend of mine showed me this really awesome way to prepare them. Maybe not so healthy but damn good.

    Par boil the noodles. Just until they separate.
    Add flavor packet to a little bit of vegetable oil(enough oil to fry the noodles in) mix well.
    Strain noodles and and to a skillet with the oil. Cook and mix to coat.

    When they are crunchy but not burned remove and eat.
    You will never want to eat ramen any other way.
    Sweet! I'm trying it next time! Thanks

  18. #18
    see me rollin, they hatin
    Reputation: NicoleB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,615
    not a smoker, but i love to eat junk. i have a guy in my office...my "crack dealer". he always has sweets and i'm always paying him a visit. I just came

    oh, and that bacon mac'n cheese monstrosity is a thing of beauty. i'd probably have sex with it.

  19. #19
    heaven help me
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,883
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    not a smoker, but i love to eat junk. i have a guy in my office...my "crack dealer". he always has sweets and i'm always paying him a visit. I just came

    oh, and that bacon mac'n cheese monstrosity is a thing of beauty. i'd probably have sex with it.

    Need a tissue/napkin and a cigarette?

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,770
    If there is a Diner open, its this: Swiss Cheese omellette, rye toast - buttered, bacon - extra crispy and fries - extra crispy. If I'm really hungry, I add a tossed salad with blue cheese. All your major food groups are represented. I've ordered the same thing 100 times. My kids and wife could recite it if polled.

    Dang - now I'm hungry. Well it is dinner time soon and its pasta with chicken cutlets tonight.

    Overall, I eat pretty much everything...this biking thing really allows me a certain level of eating freedom.

    For those who like salty and sweet...try Fritos scoops with chocolate pudding. Delicious!

  21. #21
    STEEL IS REAL
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,898

    Official Thread Hijack:

    What is your preferred method of joining with Mary Jane?
    life is... "All About Bikes"...

  22. #22
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Possum Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    457
    I unfortunately can not talk to Samson. I've tried the "I pee for enjoyment, not for employment" line but the corporate overlords won't by it.

    I've been known to destroy some key lime pie or banana pudding flavored blue bell ice cream. I can put away some chips and salsa too. Especially when knocking back some beers.
    Ride Bikes
    Drink Beer

  23. #23
    All fat, all the time.
    Reputation: Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    7,901
    Quote Originally Posted by monzie View Post
    A friend of mine showed me this really awesome way to prepare them. Maybe not so healthy but damn good.

    Par boil the noodles. Just until they separate.
    Add flavor packet to a little bit of vegetable oil(enough oil to fry the noodles in) mix well.
    Strain noodles and and to a skillet with the oil. Cook and mix to coat.

    When they are crunchy but not burned remove and eat.
    You will never want to eat ramen any other way.
    Just tried this, damn tasty!!!! I may have to go open a second pack haha.

    Thanks!

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.