It is time to start the revolution!- Mtbr.com
    banned
    Apr 2010

It is time to start the revolution!

It is time to start the revolution! I don't mean with guns and ammo, but with;Birthday parties, weddings, funerals, barmizta's, getting a hair cut,ect.
    What has been going on is just wrong. If the 1st amendment can get stripped just like that, why won't the other amendments get stripped away.

Land of the free, home of the brave, my ass.

If there is one thing i have learned during this "crisis" is don't trust the government. Yes people might die, i had 2 very influential older men in my life die during this crisis, not covid related. Both of these men touched alot of lives. No funerals allowed. the revolution i am speaking of is getting back to normal life. If you don't want to go out, then don't.
    if i catch covid and die, i would rather die free, than a ****ing sheep locked in my house.

But enough is enough.

Up In Smoke
    Quote Originally Posted by tim208 View Post
    Land of the free, home of the brave, my ass.
    I don't remember "my ass" being part of that slogan

Out spokin'
    Not worth it, bro.
    The risks ó know them.
    =sParty

P.S. Letís not confuse responsible & intelligent response to a pandemic with government oppression.
    disciplesofdirt.org

We don't quit riding because we get old.
    We get old because we quit riding.

M8 M12 M15 deez nuts
    I really need a haircut. Is it true that all barbershops are closed? Thatís the rumours floating around here. My hair is getting super retarded-assed-looking and I donít feel confident taking a stab at cutting my own hair.
    Donít frail and blow if youíre going to Braille and Flow.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Porkstacker View Post
    I really need a haircut. Is it true that all barbershops are closed? Thatís the rumours floating around here. My hair is getting super retarded-assed-looking and I donít feel confident taking a stab at cutting my own hair.
    Itís the home of the brave. Take out the scissors
    Round and round we go

Pipe Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by theMeat View Post
    Itís the home of the brave. Take out the scissors
    This is the real revolution, liberate yourself with some clippers!

Feelz so nice driving with the windows down not worried about your hairdoo.
    This space intentionally left blank. We apologise for any inconvenience.

well mannered lout
    Well my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

mtbr member
    go ahead- make out with a stranger in a park. just do NOT take up a space in a hospital when you get it. stay in your home and die alone like a "free" person.

well mannered lout
    Quote Originally Posted by mack_turtle View Post
    go ahead- make out with a stranger in a park.

Probably don't tell her the part about how you've been F****** sheep while locked up at home this whole time...it might be a turn-off.

Meatbomb
    That's it.. I want to be free.. I'm gonna go lick a door knob because I can!!!

poser Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparticus View Post
    Not worth it, bro.
    The risks ó know them.
    =sParty

P.S. Letís not confuse responsible & intelligent response to a pandemic with government oppression.
    Methinks this shall fall upon deaf ears. Anyone that uses sheep in their diatribes against anything is not open to facts, science, or dissenting opinions.
    MTBR Posting Guidelines
    calories>electrons

EAT MORE GRIME
    having had covid19 myself for about 2 months straight, almost died one night,
    lemme ask OP...how long have you been staring at the sun ?
    "Put your seatbelt back on or get out and sit in the middle of that circle of death." - Johnny Scoot

One ring to mash them all
    Quote Originally Posted by rockcrusher View Post
    Methinks this shall fall upon deaf ears. Anyone that uses sheep in their diatribes against anything is not open to facts, science, or dissenting opinions.
    Sheep come in all sizes, colors and p*litical leanings.
    Go Fact Yourself.

Real eyes realize real lies.

mtbr member
    Aug 2016
    We don't need a revolution, we need segregation. Let's create states of covid non-believers and states of covid believers. For example: all those who refuse to follow simple self protective measures can go to TX,NM,SD, MI etc. Those of us who choose to take reasonable measures to protect ourselves and all others around us can go to CA,CO, WA, UT etc.

I need this because I nearly wiped the smirk off a mask free cool dude today.
    Bicycles don't have motors.

Oh, So Interesting!

But enough is enough.
    Hmm, this I can agree with. The emotional reactions to this pandemic are ridiculous and would be funny if not for the possible results.

I also agree that if you get covid from being an idiot you shouldn't burden our healthcare system, just off yourself. I wonder if covid is partially an iq test... I can certainly see it decimating idiotic, mostly fat and unhealthy groups of certain people.

poser Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by davec113 View Post
    Hmm, this I can agree with. The emotional reactions to this pandemic are ridiculous and would be funny if not for the possible results.

I also agree that if you get covid from being an idiot you shouldn't burden our healthcare system, just off yourself. I wonder if covid is partially an iq test... I can certainly see it decimating idiotic, mostly fat and unhealthy groups of certain people.
    Also the elderly, the immunosuppressed, and random healthy people. All who don't really need an involuntary iq test because someone believes that they know better than infectious disease experts, the CDC, and the NIAID.
    MTBR Posting Guidelines
    calories>electrons

mtbr member

That is certainly an offensive and racist statement. Who would those certain people be? African American people? It is all over the news that this population is hit the hardest.

banned
    Apr 2010
    I live in an area, that no one has died, in the 5 northern counties of idaho, no one is hospitalized, there are 30 people with it.

covid has been a non issue where i am at. It might be an issue where you are at, so your rules should and could be different. One size fits all does not work.

I know this opinion would not be popular here, not to concerned about that. But when the local hospital is laying off doctors and nurses because there is nothing for them to do, lets go back to normal life, If you live in a big city, sure, quarantine yourself. If you live in an area, that covid is a non issue, go back to normal life.

EAT MORE GRIME
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon Fat View Post
    That is certainly an offensive and racist statement. Who would those certain people be? African American people? It is all over the news that this popular is hit the hardest.
    actually you Bacon Fat, just made it, or are trying to make it, racist, by your own post here...SMH

I read it as any overweight underprivileged no-so-smart whomever no matter the lineage or background. just dumbasses in general who have not been taught correctly or are unteachable

look..I've had this bug and maybe you all have had it too. --most people will not notice--. I did, it almost killed me but I got off easy. it just happens to kill far more people than any usual Flu since this is a SARS category virus...
    "Put your seatbelt back on or get out and sit in the middle of that circle of death." - Johnny Scoot

well mannered lout
    I live in an area, that no one has died, in the 5 northern counties of idaho, no one is hospitalized, there are 30 people with it.

covid has been a non issue where i am at.
    You're very brave, Tim. I'm starting to turn around on this. Truly, the cutting edge is sharpest in northern Idaho.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by 127.0.0.1 View Post
    actually you Bacon Fat, just made it, or are trying to make it, racist, by your own post here...SMH

"decimating idiotic, mostly fat and unhealthy groups of certain people."

So, mostly fat and unhealthy groups of fat and unhealthy people.

We all know what he means and you are just trying to excuse it

Oh, So Interesting!

Allright, I've figured out a way to spell it out for your dumbass without violating the no politics rule.

Look at the lockdown protesters. They all have something in common and it has NOTHING to do with race.

For fcks sake, your first comment is FAR more offensive than anything I wrote!

EAT MORE GRIME

no I don't know what he means, in my mind I am thinking poor white fat truck driving religious psychotics flying confederate flags to be honest...you interpret things your way

Oh, So Interesting!
    Quote Originally Posted by rockcrusher View Post
    Also the elderly, the immunosuppressed, and random healthy people. All who don't really need an involuntary iq test because someone believes that they know better than infectious disease experts, the CDC, and the NIAID.
    It's tragic that these folks have been greatly affected and will likely continue to be.

mtbr member
    Allright, I've figured out a way to spell it out for your dumbass without violating the no politics rule.

Look at the lockdown protesters. They all have something in common and it has NOTHING to do with race.

For fcks sake, your first comment is FAR more offensive than anything I wrote!
    Trying to turn your racist statements back on me. Typical

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    The OP is drunk, hopefully.

Let the OP sober up.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    no I don't know what he means, in my mind I am thinking poor white fat truck driving religious psychotics flying confederate flags to be honest...you interpret things your way
    Pretty sure diabetes and heart disease, etc hits lots of people of different backgrounds.

But yeah, I'm also sick of all those cake-eaters overburdening the healthcare system. They made the decisions to get that way despite all the warnings they had so lets make them take responsibility and just crawl away die somewhere already like Mack Turtle and DaveC say they should.
    Sinister Bikes
    Wraith Bicycles
    Sunday River Mtn Bike Park
    NEMBA
    Wachusett Brewing Co.

M8 M12 M15 deez nuts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfield View Post
    This is the real revolution, liberate yourself with some clippers!

Feelz so nice driving with the windows down not worried about your hairdoo.
    I really have only driven a bit more than 80 miles since the lockdown a couple months ago, so Iíd need to find a reason to drive.

mtbr member
    Give yourself a Corona Cut.
    For when itís not how you look, but how you feeeeel ....
    Freedom is a shield against the negative consequences of the Foolishness of others.

Oh, So Interesting!
    Trying to turn your racist statements back on me. Typical
    I understand what you're trying to do and it's a bit ridiculous and easy to see through. It does seem like you are the racist here, you're the one who brought it up, and you should probably be banned for it.

Don't put words in my mouth. Don't tell me what I intended. You don't know me at all.

M8 M12 M15 deez nuts
    Quote Originally Posted by matt4x4 View Post
    God dammit thatís supposed to be MY job!!!

mtbr member
    I'm in the same boat. I look like a savage.

My wife ordered a shaver, which is mostly out of stock these days. If it gets here, then she'll cut my hair.

I should have my son video the operation so that I can post it to America's Funniest Videos.
    Riding Washington State singletrack since 1986

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    We don't need a revolution, we need segregation. Let's create states of covid non-believers and states of covid believers. For example: all those who refuse to follow simple self protective measures can go to TX,NM,SD, MI etc. Those of us who choose to take reasonable measures to protect ourselves and all others around us can go to CA,CO, WA, UT etc.

I need this because I nearly wiped the smirk off a mask free cool dude today.
    I love this idea. It fits with my thoughts on secession.

Pipe Dreamer
    This space intentionally left blank. We apologise for any inconvenience.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparticus View Post
    Not worth it, bro.
    The risks ó know them.
    =sParty

We also shouldn't confuse the situation in NYC with the situation in a sparsely populated rural area. There isn't a one-size-fits-all solution to this and it's stupid to believe that there is. Forcing people who live in practically unaffected areas to go around acting like they're living in an some sort of overcrowded urban cesspool is ridiculous. So is judging people's reaction based on that same fantasy scenario.
    Not everyone lives in the city or in crowded suburbs, believe it or not.

Speaking of reasonable and intelligent, these days, I regularly see morons out in the middle of their 2 acre yards, without a living soul outside closer than 1/2 mile from them, mowing their lawns with gloves and a mask on. Morons driving down country roads alone in their cars, windows up, mask on. Lots and lots of morons apparently just wearing masks around their necks as fashion/virtue signalling devices. I'm sure many of them are convinced that they're wicked smart too. LOL!
    Sinister Bikes
    Wraith Bicycles
    NEMBA
    Wachusett Brewing Co.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by matt4x4 View Post

Let the OP sober up.
    Whoa there! Let's not get carried away here. Nothing wrong with a little drunk posting now and again.

mtbr member
    I understand what you're trying to do and it's a bit ridiculous and easy to see through. It does seem like you are the racist here, you're the one who brought it up, and you should probably be banned for it.
    Lol I should be punished for your racist comment. Deflect and accuse is your only response.

mtbr member
    God dammit thatís supposed to be MY job!!!
    Oh, I thought it was my job to be the drunk deputy.

Oh, So Interesting!
    Lol I should be punished for your racist comment. Deflect and accuse is your only response.
    No, you should be banned for YOUR racist comment.

This is enough, arguing with an idiot is pointless. Bye!

Meatbomb

See post #12

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfield View Post
    Let's all go to the lobby....

R.I.P. originally non-controversial thread.
    Go Fact Yourself.

Meatbomb

But when the local hospital is laying off doctors and nurses because there is nothing for them to do, lets go back to normal life,
    So, you'll risk getting sick just to give the medical staff something to do???

Why don't you just go break a leg or something to fill their time?

EAT MORE GRIME
    Quote Originally Posted by slapheadmofo View Post
    We also shouldn't confuse the situation in NYC with the situation in a sparsely populated rural area. There isn't a one-size-fits-all solution to this and it's stupid to believe that there is. Forcing people who live in practically unaffected areas to go around acting like they're living in an some sort of overcrowded urban cesspool is ridiculous. So is judging people's reaction based on that same fantasy scenario.

Speaking of reasonable and intelligent, these days, I regularly see morons out in the middle of their 2 acre yards, without a living soul outside closer than 1/2 mile from them, mowing their lawns with gloves and a mask on. Morons driving down country roads alone in their cars, windows up, mask on. Lots and lots of morons apparently just wearing masks around their necks as fashion/virtue signalling devices. I'm sure many of them are convinced that they're wicked smart too. LOL!
    well don't diss people using masks when no one is around. some are finding out 'hey this mask helps with my spring pollen and asthma issues'...so expect more mask wearing in general by smart folks who may have issues but never used dust masks before it became 'fashionable'...imho

mtbr member

Good post.
    I literally see people wearing masks in their own homes.

Sent from my moto g(6) forge using Tapatalk
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

well mannered lout
    Quote Originally Posted by the one ring View Post
    R.I.P. originally non-controversial thread.
    The real controversy is how can anyone really think that returning to the status quo would be revolutionary. Vive le Rat-race!!!

Quote Originally Posted by azimiut View Post
    Let's all go to the lobby....
    Oh man, memories... the Helix Theater I used to go to as a kid. Had this outrageous red themed interior with massively padded vinyl snack bar panels (on the customer side).

It had separate crying baby and smoking rooms with seating for about a dozen each, up above the general seating area.

I went to the last showing before they closed it down and put in a Mervyn's shopping center. $0.75 Sunday matinee to see Jaws.
    Go Fact Yourself.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    So, you'll risk getting sick just to give the medical staff something to do???

Why don't you just go break a leg or something to fill their time?
    I would think his point is that his local hospital isn't anything close to overburdened right now (the opposite in fact), and since the major reason for the the burdensome lengths we've all been going to is specifically to avoid overburdening hospitals, maybe it would make a little sense to deal with reality rather than just going all-in with the Chicken Little act, regardless.
    Sinister Bikes
    Wraith Bicycles
    NEMBA
    Wachusett Brewing Co.

Quote Originally Posted by MOJO K View Post
    The real controversy is how can anyone really think that returning to the status quo would be revolutionary. Vive le Rat-race!!!
    Let's go with "Rat-Rod."
    Go Fact Yourself.

mtbr member
    I beginning to believe that Aldous Huxley was a real life prophet.

Sent from my moto g(6) forge using Tapatalk
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    some are finding out 'hey this mask helps with my spring pollen and asthma issues'...
    Do the rubber gloves help too? LOL!
    Sinister Bikes
    Wraith Bicycles
    NEMBA
    Wachusett Brewing Co.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by the one ring View Post
    Oh man, memories... the Helix Theater I used to go to as a kid. Had this outrageous red themed interior with massively padded vinyl snack bar panels (on the customer side).

It had separate crying baby and smoking rooms with seating for about a dozen each, up above the general seating area.

I went to the last showing before they closed it down and put in a Mervyn's shopping center. $0.75 Sunday matinee to see Jaws.
    I remember it from the old drive in theater in Tempe by big surf water park and the original cine capri theater. It had the big screen and ushers to your seat. A proper theater. Both long gone. Time for a revolution and bring back drive ins!

Life's a Garden, dig it!

Sounds like you made 1+1=3, not him. Quite a piece of work...
    Goya! It's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes. Livin in an Idiocracy.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by WHALENARD View Post
    Good post.
    I literally see people wearing masks in their own homes.
    Yup. Saw a neighbor yesterday pull into his driveway, windows up, get out of the car in full gear and head to his house. Not even another house within 1/4 mile, and no people outside for much more than that.

Coincidentally, he's an eco-nazi that tried to shut down our MTB trails in town a few years back. I can guarantee he's writing screed after screed somewhere ranting about 'Trumpsters' and how much smarter he is than everyone else.

Meanwhile, our town has a .0019 infection rate, with 14 cases total recorded since January. But hey, put everyone out of work and god forbid you don't wear a ****ing hazmat suit to take out the trash. Makes sense to me.
    Sinister Bikes
    Wraith Bicycles
    NEMBA
    Wachusett Brewing Co.

well mannered lout
    Quote Originally Posted by azimiut View Post
    I remember it from the old drive in theater in Tempe by big surf water park and the original cine capri theater. It had the big screen and ushers to your seat. A proper theater. Both long gone. Time for a revolution and bring back drive ins!
    There are some old drive-ins hosting graduation ceremonies. Very cool solution.

Rabid Lana Fan
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

Oh, So Interesting!
    The mask wearing outdoors when nobody is around seems really odd to me too. It's getting more and more common around here. I can see this pandemic causing PTSD in many.

well mannered lout
    Quote Originally Posted by Curveball View Post
    I'm in the same boat. I look like a savage.
    My wife gives me Viking braids every couple of days.

Whoa there! Let's not get carried away here. Nothing wrong with a little drunk posting now and again.
    "Drunk posting" makes it sound accidental and unimportant. I think of it more as "alcohol informed" commentary and content.

Oh, I thought it was my job to be the drunk deputy.
    I look to you as THE source for such wisdom.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    The mask wearing outdoors when nobody is around seems really odd to me too. It's getting more and more common around here. I can see this pandemic causing PTSD in many.
    Having an idea of who some the local people that I see doing it are, I really do feel there's an element of virtue-signalling going on versus common sense. It's crossed from social media into real life for them, and it's funny.
    Sinister Bikes
    Wraith Bicycles
    NEMBA
    Wachusett Brewing Co.

It is time to start the revolution!-l-10625-fine.jpg
    Go Fact Yourself.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by MOJO K View Post
    Actually that shows how unprecedented the total shutdown is......
    Only ďrevolutionaryĒ in the circumstance of destroying a national economy. Not the binary choice some would have many believe.
    This thing has now been traced genetically to have spread throughout the country from the very places preaching universal lockdown.
    Freedom is a shield against the negative consequences of the Foolishness of others.

mtbr member
    Having an idea of who some the local people that I see doing it are, I really do feel there's an element of virtue-signalling going on versus common sense. It's crossed from social media into real life for them, and it's funny.
    Excellent point. Saw a guy driving alone yesterday, windows up, mask on.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OzarkFathom View Post
    Probably coming from Home Depot with a bunch of essential bark mulch.

Gonna freshen up the flower beds in a Tyvek suit and maybe go online later and rant about how stupid and selfish those people down the street who want to reopen their family-owned garden supply store are.
    Sinister Bikes
    Wraith Bicycles
    NEMBA
    Wachusett Brewing Co.

banned
    Jul 2015

I read it as any overweight underprivileged no-so-smart whomever no matter the lineage or background. just dumbasses in general who have not been taught correctly or are unteachable
    I agree, Too me his comments had nothing to do with race.

With a society full of childish adults/idiots is it really a surprise that out Government/ local States had to enforce such strict guidelines and closures? I'm still living and have been living about 90% of my normal life since this started, so the only big change for me will be eating out and sitting in wonderful Freeway traffic.

mtbr member
    Same here... "covidiots" abound.

banned
    Jul 2015
    I see these idiots all over. If they only new that driving in your car is the time to allow your mask to breathe and dry out, so it actually works when in public.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicane32 View Post
    I see these idiots all over. If they only new that driving in your car is the time to allow your mask to breathe and dry out, so it actually works when in public.
    Probably wear the same gloves all day too.
    But hey, at least they feel safe and superior, and we all know feelings are more important than facts!
    Sinister Bikes
    Wraith Bicycles
    NEMBA
    Wachusett Brewing Co.

mtbr member
    Reminds me why I have a natural immunity to socially communicable illness....

High Desert MTBer
    Wearing a mask outdoors when no one else is around is simply protection against murder hornets... Didn't you know they are attracted by the CO2 in the exhale, and the mask cuts this by 101%, thus confusing them and making them turn on the fools and idiots NOT wearing masks?!? God's way of enforcing Darwinism...

As for everyone else who thinks a pell-mell rush into opening up and getting back to normal is OK, such actions without testing, tracing etc etc in place will just prolong our agony, and cause the thing to last longer overall when CV 19 comes back around and has a second bite at us. Anyone who thinks this will not happen without an effective vaccine is a blinkered fool. At that rate I might never get to hug my daughter and family again, so stay the fuk at home!
    It's all Here. Now.

mtbr member
    fun read everyone, but...I'm going to go ride my bike....without a mask, God forbid.

mtbr member
    You guys should all go protest together in tightly spaced groups. Make sure you don't wear a mask, because they can't tell you what to do. Fake news. This is 'Merica.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rockerc View Post
    Wearing a mask outdoors when no one else is around is simply protection against murder hornets... Didn't you know they are attracted by the CO2 in the exhale, and the mask cuts this by 101%, thus confusing them and making them turn on the fools and idiots NOT wearing masks?!? God's way of enforcing Darwinism...

As for everyone else who thinks a pell-mell rush into opening up and getting back to normal is OK, such actions without testing, tracing etc etc in place will just prolong our agony, and cause the thing to last longer overall when CV 19 comes back around and has a second bite at us. Anyone who thinks this will not happen without an effective vaccine is a blinkered fool. At that rate I might never get to hug my daughter and family again, so stay the fuk at home!
    I forgot about the murder hornets!

I don't think every place should rush into reopening everything all of a sudden, but I also don't think that the exact same steps that need to be applied in NYC also need to be applied in northern Maine. Makes no sense at all and thinking it does is similar to the people mowing their lawns in the middle of nowhere thinking they need to follow the same protocols as those who live packed into a highrises in a dense urban area.

One size does not fit all.
    Sinister Bikes
    Wraith Bicycles
    NEMBA
    Wachusett Brewing Co.

Unpredictable
    Here in Australia there are many towns isolated from everyone by massive distance, with no cases and minimal risk of infection (via transport company movement). They have far more right to protest universal shutdown rules than just about anywhere in the US. However, what happens when rules are bent is a snowballing collapse of the protection these restrictions have offered.

People don't want to care. The don't want to behave in the best interest of the population. They want to party in the streets. This virus is far from controlled in the US and to want to give it a chance at a second wave is nuts.

What I find hard to understand is how at a time when it looked like the downtrodden should have been marching against Trump and his exploitative big business mates, all of a sudden he has them onside to open up business and be damned. I hope the US people realise they are more valuable than the mighty $. Be patient. It will pass. Your government should be supporting the people, not exploiting them to benefit those who haven't lost anything other than a few months of high flying.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by d365 View Post
    You guys should all go protest together in tightly spaced groups. Make sure you don't wear a mask, because they can't tell you what to do. Fake news. This is 'Merica.
    Make sure you keep your mask on in your car. Cuz smart.
    Sinister Bikes
    Wraith Bicycles
    NEMBA
    Wachusett Brewing Co.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridnparadise View Post
    Here in Australia there are many towns isolated from everyone by massive distance, with no cases and minimal risk of infection (via transport company movement). They have far more right to protest universal shutdown rules than just about anywhere in the US. However, what happens when rules are bent is a snowballing collapse of the protection these restrictions have offered.

People don't want to care. The don't want to behave in the best interest of the population. They want to party in the streets. This virus is far from controlled in the US and to want to give it a chance at a second wave is nuts.

What I find hard to understand is how at a time when it looked like the downtrodden should have been marching against Trump and his exploitative big business mates, all of a sudden he has them onside to open up business and be damned. I hope the US people realise they are more valuable than the mighty $. Be patient. It will pass. Your government should be supporting the people, not exploiting them to benefit those who haven't lost anything other than a few months of high flying.
    So you think the US doesn't have any isolated areas and that all of the people who are being forced to close their businesses while certain other companies are being allowed to conduct the exact same business are all 'high flyers' whining because they can't buy caviar and 'party in the streets' for a few weeks? LOL!

Stick to worrying about your own country, you don't seem to know jack about this one.
    Sinister Bikes
    Wraith Bicycles
    NEMBA
    Wachusett Brewing Co.

poser Administrator
    and done.

Name:  37162448.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  48.3 KB
    MTBR Posting Guidelines
    calories>electrons