Things You Didn’t Expect- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Things You Didn’t Expect

Read this today.
    A pleasant surprise.
    Nice when your misperceptions are corrected a bit.

Lydon added, “I can’t think of a better woman on God’s earth than Nora. If we ceased to function as a couple tomorrow there would be no one else. Not ever. I mean it. … The idea of losing Nora is unbearable. If one of us goes before the other it will be murder for the survivor. She is older than me but women live longer, so we should die at exactly the same time. That would be perfect.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...195801788.html
    Freedom is a shield against the negative consequences of the Foolishness of others.

mtbr member
    Alzheimer’s is such a sad way to go.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by d365 View Post
    Alzheimer’s is such a sad way to go.
    I expect so.
    But there are aspects of a lifetime commitment to Love someone, that ameliorate whatever bad comes your way.

“I am her full-time carer and I won’t let anyone mess up with her head,” Lydon said, stressing that he has no intentions to ever put her in a care facility. “For me, the real person is still there. That person I love is still there every minute of every day, and that is my life.” The punk icon, formerly known as Johnny Rotten, added that Alzheimer’s experts have been amazed with how Forster still remembers him, saying "a bit of love goes a long way.”
    Freedom is a shield against the negative consequences of the Foolishness of others.

mtbr member
    Nov 2017
    Love is wonderful and all, but despite fairy tales like The Notebook, once dementia really takes hold the person you love is just not there anymore. Tragic, ugly, but true.

mtbr member
    I wasn’t as focused on the Alzheimer’s as the reality of the relationship.

If you told one of my friends that I had a lot in common with Johnny Rotten they’d laugh their ass off. But the quote of Lydon in the first post mirrors nearly word for word conversations I’ve had with my Wife.
    A lot in common, in the most important aspect of my life.

Didn’t expect that.

A waste of time it is is
    Quote Originally Posted by OzarkFathom View Post
    I wasn’t as focused on the Alzheimer’s as the reality of the relationship.

If you told one of my friends that I had a lot in common with Johnny Rotten they’d laugh their ass off. But the quote of Lyndon in the first post mirrors nearly word for word conversations I’ve had with my Wife.
    A lot in common, in the most important aspect of my life.

Didn’t expect that.
    It's amazing what you learn when you stop and listen to others.

mtbr member
    Things I didn’t expect....

Op starting an Elevate your mind thread
    Round and round we go

Out spokin'
    Quote Originally Posted by theMeat View Post

Pass the popcorn.
    disciplesofdirt.org

We don't quit riding because we get old.
    We get old because we quit riding.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparticus View Post
    Pass the popcorn.
    Nah
    It’s in reruns

Just being honest
    Not my fault it’s funny
    Round and round we go

Big Mac

Like, an actual legitimate one. Didn’t see that coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

High Desert MTBer
    I think it's great they are still together and he's taking care of her. I don't have too much first hand experience with that disease, altho my stepfather's partner's mum died this last year of it.
    The decline was so fast with her. When we first met she was 100% OK, and a few months later you could tell she was having issues. Then it was only about a year until she was pretty much gone. It is very tough for the carers in that circumstance, but with John and Nora, I feel she will still be aware of something. At least I do hope so.
    It's all Here. Now.

mtbr member
    Wow. Sex Pistols/Public Image ltd...Talk about a wayback machine.

My friend told me about having to put both of his parents in a nursing home, his mother was there about 3 years before his father, both had Alzheimer's.
    Anyway, the most heart-breaking thing he told me was them sometimes passing each other in the hallway, and despite being married over 50 years, didn't recognize each other.
    Niner Jet 9 RDO, Scalpel 29, XTC 650b, 04 Stumpjumper FSR Pro, Trek Rigid SS - No suspension, no gears....no problem

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by emu26 View Post
    It's amazing what you learn when you stop and listen to others.

Indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMpQBWH-RwA

A waste of time it is is
    Will watch that later when I have some time to spare but judging by the title of the video I'll just say that America is not alone in that boat, we have many of the same issues here.

No known cure
    Read this today.
    A pleasant surprise.
    Nice when your misperceptions are corrected a bit.

Lydon added, “I can’t think of a better woman on God’s earth than Nora. If we ceased to function as a couple tomorrow there would be no one else. Not ever. I mean it. … The idea of losing Nora is unbearable. If one of us goes before the other it will be murder for the survivor. She is older than me but women live longer, so we should die at exactly the same time. That would be perfect.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...195801788.html
    This is how I feel about my fiance although theres something so familiar about her that I had to have known her in a past life and I'll find her again in the next.
    Ripping trails and tipping ales

mtbr member
    Will watch that later when I have some time to spare but judging by the title of the video I'll just say that America is not alone in that boat, we have many of the same issues here.
    If you watch the whole thing, I expect you will find it interesting....

mtbr member
    If you watch the whole thing, I expect you will find it interesting....
    Might watch it for shits and giggles but cmon man. A conservative selling books who was just on fox three days ago, oh right, you don’t frequent fox, lol
    Round and round we go

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    This is how I feel about my fiance although theres something so familiar about her that I had to have known her in a past life and I'll find her again in the next.
    Dad and I had a conversation about this this morning.
    He was amused that someone known as “Johnny Rotten” would have that particular life story. He and Mom have been married for 62 years. Like two trees with deep roots grown intertwined.

No known cure
    Dad and I had a conversation about this this morning.
    He was amused that someone known as “Johnny Rotten” would have that particular life story. He and Mom have been married for 62 years. Like two trees with deep roots grown intertwined.
    When you know, you know. We decided within a couple days of meeting each other we'd always be together and there would never be anyone else. It was such a relief to have finally found her and we have many hurdles and adventures ahead.
    Ripping trails and tipping ales

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    When you know, you know. We decided within a couple days of meeting each other we'd always be together and there would never be anyone else. It was such a relief to have finally found her and we have many hurdles and adventures ahead.
    Good for both of you.

mtbr member
    Another thing I didn’t expect.

Ran into this guy at a local Electrical Supply House one day and he said “Hey Spirit Mark!”
    “Hey Mongo” I replied.
    We had a conversation for a minute or two, he gave me a t-shirt and a campaign poster.
    I wondered how he knew my name, and knowing the type of person he was, didn’t dare believe it was due to some supernatural power, but couldn’t figure it out.

Later, my uncle told me about Mongo showing up at a BBQ at the county attorney’s house who happens to be a neighbor. When I told my uncle about meeting him and that I couldn’t figure out him calling me by name, he laughed.
    “He knew you from the news stories about you getting into it with the power company and all those cops and County officials and stuff over the shooting range”.
    It seems when the county attorney introduced him to my uncle, he explained “His nephew is the one that.....”

One of the Smartest guys I ever met.....
    “They like to make X’s”, LMAO.
    The Son of Minnie and Buck.

High Desert MTBer

Ran into this guy at a local Electrical Supply House one day and he said “Hey Spirit Mark!”
    “Hey Mongo” I replied.
    We had a conversation for a minute or two, he gave me a t-shirt and a campaign poster.
    I wondered how he knew my name, and knowing the type of person he was, didn’t dare believe it was due to some supernatural power, but couldn’t figure it out.

Later, my uncle told me about Mongo showing up at a BBQ at the county attorney’s house who happens to be a neighbor. When I told my uncle about meeting him and that I couldn’t figure out him calling me by name, he laughed.
    “He knew you from the news stories about you getting into it with the power company and all those cops and County officials and stuff over the shooting range”.
    It seems when the county attorney introduced him to my uncle, he explained “His nephew is the one that.....”

I didn't expect a post from you which I found to be completely incomprehensible! Perhaps my upbringing or heritage?
    It's all Here. Now.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rockerc View Post
    I didn't expect a post from you which I found to be completely incomprehensible! Perhaps my upbringing or heritage?
    Must be. I got it right off the bat.
    Sinister Bikes
    Wraith Bicycles
    Sunday River Mtn Bike Park
    NEMBA
    Wachusett Brewing Co.

Out spokin'

“Hey Mongo” I replied.

Did you expect Prince Mongo to give you the correct size t-shirt?

How do we know you're not really Prince Mongo, masquerading as Ozark Fathom here on MTBR?

I don't expect a reply.
    =sParty
    disciplesofdirt.org

We don't quit riding because we get old.
    We get old because we quit riding.

mtbr member
    Mnuchin and admin now say they’re not making 500 billion in loans transparent. Didn’t see that one coming.
    Round and round we go

well mannered lout
    I didn't expect a post from you which I found to be completely incomprehensible!
    Yup...it's almost like the OzFather has finally figured out what the OC is for.
    Well my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparticus View Post
    Did you expect Prince Mongo to give you the correct size t-shirt?

How do we know you're not really Prince Mongo, masquerading as Ozark Fathom here on MTBR?

I don't expect a reply.
    =sParty
    I did.
    He did.
    You don’t.
    I did anyway.

High Desert MTBer
    Mnuchin and admin now say they’re not making 500 billion in loans transparent. Didn’t see that one coming.
    It follows the pattern of non disclosure of what we think could be embarrassing info.
    It's all Here. Now.

mtbr member
    Was having breakfast with the Wife this morning.
    Beautiful morning, Magnolia blooms and sunshine.
    “Do you ever wonder what will be the last thing you will think about just before you die?”
    she asked.

Without hesitation I said “I’m sure it will be you”.

“That’s only because I’ll be standing over you with the pillow”.

Didn’t expect that.

mtbr member
    Crazy. Really lends credence to the conspiracy theories roaming about.

Sent from my moto g(6) forge using Tapatalk
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Life's a Garden, dig it!
    Prediction: Once it happens, people will say that they never imagined Kellyanne to be the WH mole. "Didn't expect that"

I'm calling it. I saw that one coming.
    Goya! It's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes. Livin in an Idiocracy.

High Desert MTBer
    Was having breakfast with the Wife this morning.
    Beautiful morning, Magnolia blooms and sunshine.
    “Do you ever wonder what will be the last thing you will think about just before you die?”
    she asked.

Without hesitation I said “I’m sure it will be you”.

“That’s only because I’ll be standing over you with the pillow”.

Didn’t expect that.
    Heheheh!

Something my daughter didn't expect... today I decided to go to HAIRCON 1, but didn't tell anyone. Right after, my daughter video called from London and saw me. "Oh my God!" she cried, "You're actually quite handsome really!"

She didn't expect it, and I didn't expect that comment! I thought she had known that forever

Before...

-img_1065.jpg

After...

-img_1137.jpg

Prob only a few days before this heads south, but it sure does feel light and airy!
    It's all Here. Now.

well mannered lout
    So you sold out then?

I kid.... you still look ready to misbehave.

Pipe Dreamer
    I dig it RC, keep it!
    This space intentionally left blank. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Pipe Dreamer
    Back on topic:

DJ gots teh modern geometray!

Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfield View Post
    Back on topic:

DJ gots teh modern geometray!

I expected more out of you. It took you over a week to say that in here. You’re slipping my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

Rabid Lana Fan
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

mtbr member
    New everything DJ.
    Need to start a poll if DJ won the lottery, robbed a bank, or found that treasure.

Pipe Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    I expected more out of you. It took you over a week to say that in here. You’re slipping my friend.
    Late Toaster Moment, I've been busy.

Didn't actually read the article in the OP till yesterday, thought this thread was about something completely different, I didn't expect that.

mtbr member
    Heheheh!

Something my daughter didn't expect... today I decided to go to HAIRCON 1, but didn't tell anyone. Right after, my daughter video called from London and saw me. "Oh my God!" she cried, "You're actually quite handsome really!"

She didn't expect it, and I didn't expect that comment! I thought she had known that forever

Before...

After...

Prob only a few days before this heads south, but it sure does feel light and airy!
    First picture is definitely off camber.
    Second picture, rotated right (didn’t expect that) and neatly trimmed is a marked improvement.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfield View Post
    Late Toaster Moment, I've been busy.

Didn't actually read the article in the OP till yesterday, thought this thread was about something completely different, I didn't expect that.
    I read the title when it first opened and expected such a comment. I was amazed it took so long even though the thread is completely off topic to such a thing.
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

NDD
    mtbr member
    First picture is definitely off camber.
    Second picture, rotated right (didn’t expect that) and neatly trimmed is a marked improvement.....
    Honestly if he were wearing a denim shirt, first picture looks like B.O.B. (played by Frank Silva) of Twin Peaks.
    dang

mtbr member
    Heheheh!

Before...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1065.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	271.4 KB 
ID:	1342049

After...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1137.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	193.6 KB 
ID:	1342051

Good to see you posting. Hair cut... long hair, short hair, no hair no matter...
    Didn’t expect you to look Ted Danson -ish with shorter hair tho. All good
    Round and round we go

mtbr member
    I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition.

mtbr member
    Jan 2019
    RC, now you look like a Boss!.
    Just call me Ray

I didn’t expect this thread.

One ring to mash them all
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby Woof (MCM700) View Post
    Nobody does…
    "Thousands of you may die…it is what it is." - Lord Farkwad

Real eyes realize real lies.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby Woof (MCM700) View Post
    That took you nerds way too long.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    That's exactly how I feel about my wife ... since "the argument" I visit her often, it's always at night and I cover my tracks
    GG Megatrail (Frameset for sale)
    GG Trail Pistola 27+/29 (speedy)
    RSD Middlechild 27+ (punky)
    Pivot Shuttle 27.5 (wifeys)

mtbr member
    Didn’t expect for USA covid numbers to be growing this much in summer, when the heat is supposed to offer us reprieve. If in fact heat does suppress this virus we are going to get clobbered come fall
    Round and round we go

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Didn’t expect for USA covid numbers to be growing this much in summer, when the heat is supposed to offer us reprieve. If in fact heat does suppress this virus we are going to get clobbered come fall
    It's not all of the US. New England numbers are way down.

In MA, we went from over 3000 new cases a day in April to under 200 now. CT is down from over 1000 to under 100. NH and Maine are under 20 a day now and Vermont is less than 10.
    Sinister Bikes
    Wraith Bicycles
    Sunday River Mtn Bike Park
    NEMBA
    Wachusett Brewing Co.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by slapheadmofo View Post
    It's not all of the US. New England numbers are way down.

In MA, we went from over 3000 new cases a day in April to under 200 now. CT is down from over 1000 to under 100. NH and Maine are under 20 a day now and Vermont is less than 10.
    True
    Some states handling it better than others. USA as a whole has a growing number of cases
    Round and round we go

mtbr member
    True
    Some states handling it better than others. USA as a whole has a growing number of cases
    Following the news has become too exhausting, so you'll have to forgive the questions. Have the mortality numbers increased proportionate to reflect the increase in positive cases? Is the uptick in positive cases simply because of increased testing?

A waste of time it is is
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal-Cracker View Post
    Following the news has become too exhausting, so you'll have to forgive the questions. Have the mortality numbers increased proportionate to reflect the increase in positive cases? Is the uptick in positive cases simply because of increased testing?

I would say yes, mortality numbers up as well.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/us-map

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal-Cracker View Post

Best I can tell deaths are down from 2 months ago but up from 2 weeks ago.
    Round me testing has gone way up while cases continue to go down but I hear ya. Would think known cases goes up when testing goes up.
    Look to the numbers and merica has one in twelve tested positive. Countries that are successful with steep downward curve are testing much more. Around one in eighty positive tests.
    In states where testing still isn’t widely available positive tests are just about right there with hospitalizations. Meaning only people in hospital with symptoms get tested
    Last edited by theMeat; 06-26-2020 at 04:28 AM.
    Round and round we go

COVID-positive test trend has been increasing in about half the states.

See table at bottom, 2 right-most columns: https://www.covidexitstrategy.org/

mtbr member
    People can be on ventilator for weeks, death rate lags
    Round and round we go

mtbr member
    Didn’t think this would happen

Well, it does occasionally

https://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/im...e-saharan-dust
    Round and round we go

mtbr member
    As we sit here today. The Philippines, South Korea, China, UK, EU, Canada, etc. with a staggering 2.8 billion people have a combined total of under 7,000 new covid cases. That’s less than some single states in the US.
    Didn’t expect that.
    Round and round we go

mtbr member
    I did. I didn't expect you wouldn't expect it though.

A waste of time it is is
    I didn't expect the OC to get so quiet because one person was put on holidays, nor did I expect them to stay away once holiday was over.

A waste of time it is is
    As we sit here today. The Philippines, South Korea, China, UK, EU, Canada, etc. with a staggering 2.8 billion people have a combined total of under 7,000 new covid cases. That’s less than some single states in the US.
    Didn’t expect that.
    Quote Originally Posted by WHALENARD View Post
    I did. I didn't expect you wouldn't expect it though.

I reckon honkinunit did. He wasn't too far off the money. https://forums.mtbr.com/off-camber-o...s-1130513.html

High Desert MTBer
    I didn't expect the OC to get so quiet because one person was put on holidays, nor did I expect them to stay away once holiday was over.
    Who is on holidays? I've been missing for a bit... needed a break...
    It's all Here. Now.

well mannered lout
    I wouldn't say "quiet"...More like "peaceful".

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by WHALENARD View Post
    I did. I didn't expect you wouldn't expect it though
    Didn’t expect you to expect me to expect it

Yeah didn’t see that one coming

I reckon honkinunit did. He wasn't too far off the money. https://forums.mtbr.com/off-camber-o...s-1130513.html
    Crazy. Again, thought we’d learn. Smh. Gov sponsored 7,000 people arena without mask and distancing fireworks show at Mount Rushmore to celebrate independence, if it wasn’t harmful would be funny.
    Oz was moderated

Quote Originally Posted by MOJO K View Post
    I wouldn't say "quiet"...More like "peaceful".
    Like crickets I tell ya. Huge Gucci Family fireworks show I see every year is cancelled
    Round and round we go

Crazy. Again, thought we’d learn. Smh. Gov sponsored 7,000 people arena without mask and distancing fireworks show at Mount Rushmore to celebrate independence, if it wasn’t harmful would be funny.
    We really are marching to the morgue in clown shoes.

Mexico closes border in Arizona as coronavirus cases in both countries surge

I’d like to know as well. I’ve been here all along and haven’t noticed anyone missing.

A waste of time it is is
    I’d like to know as well. I’ve been here all along and haven’t noticed anyone missing.

Oz was moderated

Like crickets I tell ya. Huge Gucci Family fireworks show I see every year is cancelled
    See above

Like sand through an hour glass. Some things take way too long.

mtbr member

I remember our HS Drivers Ed instructor taking us on a broken window tour after an explosion at the Grucci plant.
    Lots of cancelled shows today it seems.
    Niner Jet 9 RDO, Scalpel 29, XTC 650b, 04 Stumpjumper FSR Pro, Trek Rigid SS - No suspension, no gears....no problem

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by upstateSC-rider View Post
    I remember our HS Drivers Ed instructor taking us on a broken window tour after an explosion at the Grucci plant.
    Lots of cancelled shows today it seems.
    Lotsa cancelled shows yet I hear fireworks sales up 300%.
    Grucci Family donates millions a year. Doubt they’re hurting
    Round and round we go

Lotsa cancelled shows yet I hear fireworks sales up 300%.
    Grucci Family donates millions a year. Doubt they’re hurting
    I can vouch for that. Home fireworks were going off consistently last night until 3am in my area. At least that’s the last time I looked at the clock. Maybe I finally fell asleep and they continued on past that, not sure.

mtbr member
    Didn’t expect epicenters of COVID-19 to be in sunbelt during heat of summer.
    Didn’t expect herd immunity to be in question.
    Didn’t expect reopening schools to be in question this many months into it.
    Didn’t expect a simple thing like masks to be so hard for some.
    Round and round we go

mtbr member
    Didn't expect the outdoors to be racist, but apparently it is
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/amer...ry?id=71528972

The outdoors and public lands suffer from the same systemic racism that the rest of our society does," said Joel Pannell, associate director of the Sierra Club

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon Fat View Post
    Didn't expect the outdoors to be racist, but apparently it is
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/amer...ry?id=71528972
    Pretty sure those parks are open to all that want to visit.

mtbr member
    Pretty sure those parks are open to all that want to visit.
    Why are the most difficult trails labeled Black Diamond, why can't they be Red Diamond or Yellow Diamond? That's racist.

mtbr member
    I didn’t expect to not see OzFat around. Did I miss something go down while I was on my 3 week sabbatical to New Mexico riding with almost zero phone service? Did he get banned or did DJ piss him off with the new “in your face” geometry acquisition?
    DAAAANG...that was janky

🤔.....🤐

mtbr member
    I know he didn’t get covid, he was always washing his hands and moving along. So what is it? Speak
    DAAAANG...that was janky

A waste of time it is is

Oz was moderated

Quote Originally Posted by Sir kayakalot View Post
    I didn’t expect to not see OzFat around. Did I miss something go down while I was on my 3 week sabbatical to New Mexico riding with almost zero phone service? Did he get banned or did DJ piss him off with the new “in your face” geometry acquisition?
    I know he didn’t get covid, he was always washing his hands and moving along. So what is it? Speak
    Looked like he got a few days in the naughty corner but has been allowed out for a couple of days now but not shown up.

mtbr member
    Looked like he got a few days in the naughty corner but has been allowed out for a couple of days now but not shown up.
    Have seen him here a few times, he just hasn’t posted.
    Round and round we go

Big Mac
    Well, he, “LMAO” pretty much every post. Maybe that has something to do with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Mac
    Have seen him here a few times, he just hasn’t posted.
    Poor guy’s looking for attention, lurking to see who misses him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mbmb65 View Post
    Poor guy’s looking for attention, lurking to see who misses him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Never kick a man when he’s down one of my mottos. He’s a character, will give him that.
    I enjoy a dif in opinion as much as anyone. It can be enlightening. The mods let us get away with plenty. If he could learn some moderation it could be fun for all. If not moderators moderate, and it seems he can’t handle that
    Round and round we go

mtbr member
    . If not moderators moderate, and it seems he can’t handle that
    Rockcrusher only moderates opinions he doesn't agree with.

poser Administrator
    whatever dude.
    MTBR Posting Guidelines
    calories>electrons

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockcrusher View Post
    whatever dude.
    you going to delete this thread now that someone disagrees with you, like you do every time. Or will you keep it open like you do when people make racist comments that you support?

poser Administrator
    you going to delete this thread now that someone disagrees with you, like you do every time. Or will you keep it open like you do when people make racist comments that you support?
    How about I just ban you for being a pain in the ass. I get it you don't think white folks should be called names but I disagree. I think that white people using a derogatory term for white people is not a problem, you do. We disagree. If you can do better this shit ass forum is all yours. I will give you access to moderate as you see fit.
    MTBR Posting Guidelines
    calories>electrons

mtbr member
    glad to see you are finally open about your support for racism

poser Administrator
    glad to see you are finally open about your support for racism
    Sorry I hurt your white feelings. Glad to know that your white privilege can be impacted in such a negative way. Makes me realize that all this protest has been positive if white folks can actual feel like they are being discriminated against for being white.
    MTBR Posting Guidelines
    calories>electrons

mtbr member
    fighting racism with more racism....classy

poser Administrator
    fighting racism with more racism....classy
    Show me where I hurt your white pride.
    MTBR Posting Guidelines
    calories>electrons

mtbr member
    I'm against judging people by the color of their skin. You obviously support it. It is a shame that the MTBR.com brand supports open racism against any skin color

mtbr member
    Maybe it’s time you cash in your rep points and demand a membership refund
    Round and round we go

Well, that’s a wrap.

mtbr member
    I'm against judging people by the color of their skin. You obviously support it. It is a shame that the MTBR.com brand supports open racism against any skin color
    Racism is bad no matter how you slice it. It’s just much more understandable coming from non whites. Enjoy your supremacy while you have it
    Round and round we go

poser Administrator
    You should complain to the owners, as I have mentioned literally dozen of time to you. Maybe you can get them to respond. Or hassle FC in the Norcal forum and see if you can get him to remove me from moderator powers. I would gladly relinquish power to anyone who wants to watch this shit show of a forum.
    MTBR Posting Guidelines
    calories>electrons

Super Moderator SuperModerator
    /CLOSED.

Not under instruction from anyone but because it's now just name calling.