Something you can't unsee- Mtbr.com
    Duck Fonald

Something you can't unsee

I saw this pic of Miley the other day, then looked closer.

Eww.

Something you can't unsee-downloadfile.jpg

Name:  18.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  7.5 KB
    "Nobody likes me."

DJT

Cycologist
    I hear poop comes out of her rear-end as well.
    This post is a natural product. Variances in spelling & grammar should be appreciated as part of its character & beauty.

Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    🤮✔️
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

mtbr member
    holy melanomaly batman...
    You didn't quit riding because you're old, you're old because you quit riding.

Life's a Garden, dig it!
    Can't say that I would have zoomed in there.
    Goya! It's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes. Livin in an Idiocracy.

Wanna ride bikes?
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckha62 View Post
    Can't say that I would have zoomed in there.
    ^ this. You people have issues.
    Rigid SS 29er
    SS 29+
    Fat Lefty
    SS cyclocross
    Full Sus 29er (Yuck)

Stop asking how much it weighs and just go ride it.

mtbr member
    Meh...I still think she's crazy-hot. Something about her...
    The only important thing these days, is rhythm and melody. Rhythm...and melody.

A waste of time it is is
    I guess you could lube it up and it gives you and eighth option

High Desert MTBer
    I am wondering what i am looking at exactly? Miley's pit? We all have em you know... Makes you wonder what she's hiding on the other side tho...
    It's all Here. Now.

cmg
    passed out in your garden
    I think the weird thing is how long the dudes right arm is, and hes got a shoe on it!
    always mad and usually drunk......

Pipe Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by cmg View Post
    I think the weird thing is how long the dudes right arm is, and hes got a shoe on it!
    Now that you say that, I can't unsee it!
    This space intentionally left blank. We apologise for any inconvenience.

One ring to mash them all
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfield View Post
    Now that you say that, I can't unsee it!
    Quote Originally Posted by cmg View Post
    Dammit, same here.

Also there's a little head growing out of his right shoulder.
    Research, learn, and grow. Agree or disagree with evidence and analysis.

Real eyes realize real lies.

mtbr member
    Jan 2019
    I think its' that bulge that looks like a very large cat vagina, minus the fur, of course.
    But yeah, that guys' extra long stiletto heeled right arm. Is this a trend or something?

Cycologist
    ps'ed it for you

Name:  miley.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  58.9 KB
    This post is a natural product. Variances in spelling & grammar should be appreciated as part of its character & beauty.

Wanna ride bikes?
    Now there's an armpit I can get on board with.

Rigid SS 29er
    SS 29+
    Fat Lefty
    SS cyclocross
    Full Sus 29er (Yuck)

Give'er!
    "My what lovely armpits you have!"

Finch needs a new avatar. I nominate the 2nd pic in post #1.

mtbr member
    He doesnít have the sack to make that his avatar

TOP TIER LURKER
    I saw something that I can't unsee at the San Diego Zoo about 21 years ago. I assume that others are welcome to share those things that they can't unsee here as well, so here goes. Luckily, I do not have any pics to share.

We were watching some sort of water animal show, sitting lower on the bleachers and there was a not many people there attending. I looked up to scan what little crowd there was and directly above us a few rows was a gynormous older lady, probably an honest 400+ pounds. It was a warm Fall day so she was wearing a short Summer dress. She had her legs spread wide open to air out the cat and the cat was bare and fully exposed for all the world to see. What I saw at that moment has scarred me for life...
    life is... "All About Bikes"...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir kayakalot View Post
    He doesnít have the sack to make that his avatar
    He may be sackreligious.
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgzilla View Post
    I saw something that I can't unsee at the San Diego Zoo about 21 years ago. I assume that others are welcome to share those things that they can't unsee here as well, so here goes. Luckily, I do not have any pics to share.

We were watching some sort of water animal show, sitting lower on the bleachers and there was a not many people there attending. I looked up to scan what little crowd there was and directly above us a few rows was a gynormous older lady, probably an honest 400+ pounds. It was a warm Fall day so she was wearing a short Summer dress. She had her legs spread wide open to air out the cat and the cat was bare and fully exposed for all the world to see. What I saw at that moment has scarred me for life...
    You looked, then you looked again. Be honest.

TOP TIER LURKER
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Of course I did. I honestly wasn't sure what it was I was looking at but once I realized it, I turned away and told my wife. I'd never seen a fatcat before. It gave new meaning to the words UGLY, HIDEOUS, and TERRIFYING. I never want to see one again.

Out spokin'
    Of course I did. I honestly wasn't sure what it was I was looking at but once I realized it, I turned away and told my wife. I'd never seen a fatcat before. It gave new meaning to the words UGLY, HIDEOUS, and TERRIFYING. I never want to see one again.
    To air is human. To forgive, divine.
    disciplesofdirt.org

We don't quit riding because we get old.
    We get old because we quit riding.

LOL

Which reminds me of a sight I wish I could un-see. I was riding Noble Canyon with a buddy years ago. He was out ahead. Thereís a fire road that the single track trail crosses over. As I approached at a high rate of DH speed I hit the skids to make sure there was no vehicles coming. My buddy obviously blew right over it without a concern, as obvious later in this story. As I looked to my left before crossing I catch a glimpse of a red beast of a Semi Truck, after realizing it was parked I then notice something in front of it. What? WTF? A 400lb plus truck driver was sun bathing in the nude ass up. I did like you, I looked, turned then looked again. Busted out in laughter and disgust I hauled ass down the next mile or so where I came flying up on my buddy waiting for me. I come skidding in almost hitting him laughing hysterically. His words were, whatís so funny? me, you didnít see the naked truck driver sun bathing back there? No. I couldnít believe he missed it. Too much in a hurry to back pedal we continued on. That was way back in 2001 or so and to this day I canít un-see it.

mtbr member
    Jan 2019

Count yourself lucky that she didn't "queef"........

High Desert MTBer
    Quote Originally Posted by Radium View Post
    Count yourself lucky that she didn't "queef"........
    What Hawg did not see was that when she did queef, she was actually launching fish at the sea creatures in the pool...

Sorry...
    It's all Here. Now.

mtbr member
    He may be sackreligious.
    That's the first and only funny thing you've ever said.
    I would advise not taking my advice.

High Desert MTBer
    I did once walk in on Jennifer Lopez in her dressing room when she was disrobed, and I can never unsee that... please god... let me keep that one when all else gets hazy...
    It's all Here. Now.

mtbr member

Relax Hawg, you didnít see her snapper. If she was really 400lbs, all you saw was her belly button, as it would have hung down at least 12Ē over the snapper region. Thatís why it looked clean shaven. Just the belly, thatís all. She hadnít shaven that beaver in years, hell she couldnít even see it, let alone access it

Pipe Dreamer
    ^Bird's nest
    This space intentionally left blank. We apologise for any inconvenience.

TOP TIER LURKER
    Quote Originally Posted by rockerc View Post
    What Hawg did not see was that when she did queef, she was actually launching fish at the sea creatures in the pool...

Sorry...
    OMG!!!

TOP TIER LURKER
    Relax Hawg, you didnít see her snapper. If she was really 400lbs, all you saw was her belly button, as it would have hung down at least 12Ē over the snapper region. Thatís why it looked clean shaven. Just the belly, thatís all. She hadnít shaven that beaver in years, hell she couldnít even see it, let alone access it
    I hope you're right. It does make sense. Whatever it was that I saw, Lord, save me from ever seeing that again.

EDIT: What I saw was pinkish and this lady was dark skinned. It is possible that her stretch marks were very large and perhaps that is what I saw but I bet that I am painting an unpleasant picture with these details.

Maybe she was trying to smuggle out a baby walrus.

TOP TIER LURKER
    Quote Originally Posted by the one ring View Post
    Maybe she was trying to smuggle out a baby walrus.
    Good God!!! Maybe she was!

Wanna ride bikes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfield View Post
    ^Bird's nest
    No no, cobwebs.

https://tenor.com/view/cobwebs-drop-...nt-gif-5595381

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Something you can't unsee-screen-shot-2019-11-20-8.36.39-pm.png  

Rigid SS 29er
    SS 29+
    Fat Lefty
    SS cyclocross
    Full Sus 29er (Yuck)

Cycologist
    LOL

Which reminds me of a sight I wish I could un-see. I was riding Noble Canyon with a buddy years ago. He was out ahead. Thereís a fire road that the single track trail crosses over. As I approached at a high rate of DH speed I hit the skids to make sure there was no vehicles coming. My buddy obviously blew right over it without a concern, as obvious later in this story. As I looked to my left before crossing I catch a glimpse of a red beast of a Semi Truck, after realizing it was parked I then notice something in front of it. What? WTF? A 400lb plus truck driver was sun bathing in the nude ass up. I did like you, I looked, turned then looked again. Busted out in laughter and disgust I hauled ass down the next mile or so where I came flying up on my buddy waiting for me. I come skidding in almost hitting him laughing hysterically. His words were, whatís so funny? me, you didnít see the naked truck driver sun bathing back there? No. I couldnít believe he missed it. Too much in a hurry to back pedal we continued on. That was way back in 2001 or so and to this day I canít un-see it.
    Surly you jest, a long haul trucker sunbathing in the nude?

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    I think deep down inside Hawg wants some of that.

No known cure

I bet you thought it was a glitch in the Matrix. "Wait. Wasn't I just at the big cat exhibit?"
    Ripping trails and tipping ales

Quote Originally Posted by chazpat View Post
    Surly you jest, a long haul trucker sunbathing in the nude?
    No joke, not just a ďlong haul truckerĒ, a 400lb naked as the day he was born with his ass up long haul trucker. Itís as clear as day in my head some 20 years later. Spread out on a blanket on the fire road right in front of his truck. Only 40í off where the single track crossed over. He must have been sleeping because when it sunk in to what I seeing I busted out a pretty loud laugh, he never flinched. I pedaled away in a mix between hysterics and disgust. You canít make this shit up.

Cycologist
    No joke, not just a ďlong haul truckerĒ, a 400lb naked as the day he was born with his ass up long haul trucker. Itís as clear as day in my head some 20 years later. Spread out on a blanket on the fire road right in front of his truck. Only 40í off where the single track crossed over. He must have been sleeping because when it sunk in to what I seeing I busted out a pretty loud laugh, he never flinched. I pedaled away in a mix between hysterics and disgust. You canít make this shit up.
    Oh, I thought you saw one of these

Something you can't unsee-screen-shot-2019-11-21-10.03.09-am.jpg

Up In Smoke
    So...does Miley wax that, or shave?

No known cure
    I don't think that's Miley. That's the Bieber.
    Ripping trails and tipping ales

Oh, I thought you saw one of these
    Clearly your pain pills are working overtime.

cmg
    passed out in your garden
    ps'ed it for you

Name:  miley.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  58.9 KB
    now it looks like he's piggybacking a midget in stilettos
    always mad and usually drunk......

Now I can't unsee Bieber.

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    At least she isn't sticking out her stupid tongue.

mtbr member
    Please delete, having attachment issues

Quote Originally Posted by John Kuhl View Post
    At least she isn't sticking out her stupid tongue.
    Between her two fingers. Daddy must be so proud of her.

Duck Fonald
    Between her two fingers. Daddy must be so proud of her.
    Yeah, like he doesn't do it, too. He's Billy Ray, after all.
    "Nobody likes me."

DJT

Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte View Post
    Yeah, like he doesn't do it, too. He's Billy Ray, after all.
    Apple falls and rolls...itís still pretty close to the tree.

Pro Crastinator
    Name:  CWHBKGu1Sa4Smq4QvOo08SBIDH7hmvth_lg.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  47.7 KB

WTF
    Doood! 🙈

Pro Crastinator
    WTF
    Doood! 🙈

Quote Originally Posted by .WestCoastHucker. View Post
    Nope, Hawg will though.