The Share An AMAZING FACT Thread..- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 185 of 185
  1. #1
    No Stranger to danger....
    Reputation: Tone's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,596

    The Share An AMAZING FACT Thread..

    Ok im sure you OCers have some amazing facts worth sharing, i'll kick it off.

    There are no words that rhyme with Orange or Purple, not that amazing actually, but im just getting warmed up.

    Your turn...
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....:cool:

  2. #2
    No Stranger to danger....
    Reputation: Tone's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,596
    If you start counting at number 1 and spell the numbers as you go you wont say the letter A until you reach 1000.
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....:cool:

  3. #3
    heaven help me
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,889
    I'm not a sock puppet.

  4. #4
    El Gato Malo
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,373
    I'd be honored if Tone's would have me as his sock puppet.

  5. #5
    Flappity flappity flap
    Reputation: Zowie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,590
    Lemmings don't actually commit mass suicide, and Disney wasn't very nice in the late fifties.

    "Even more influential was the 1958 Disney film White Wilderness, which won an Academy Award for Documentary Feature, in which staged footage was shown with lemmings jumping into certain death after faked scenes of mass migration.[12] A Canadian Broadcasting Corporation documentary, Cruel Camera, found the lemmings used for White Wilderness were flown from Hudson Bay to Calgary, Alberta, Canada, where they did not jump off the cliff, but were in fact launched off the cliff using a turntable."

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: GR1822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Ok im sure you OCers have some amazing facts worth sharing, i'll kick it off.

    There are no words that rhyme with Orange or Purple...
    Or month

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: GR1822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,106
    4 is the only # that has the same # of letters as the # represents

  8. #8
    GONE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,200
    1) The sun rises every day in the East and then sets in the West.

    2) If it ever changes from this, kiss your ass goodbye.

  9. #9
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,417
    Its 1:00 in the afternoon on Saturday and I'm eating french toast, scrambled eggs W/cheese and bacon with a glass of milk for lunch.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  10. #10
    GONE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,200
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Its 1:00 in the afternoon on Saturday and I'm eating french toast, scrambled eggs W/cheese and bacon with a glass of milk for lunch.
    That is incorrect. My clock says that the time is different. It was actually noon at the time you posted your reply.

    ***This is a case where the facts are different, yet both correct. How's that?!

  11. #11
    Flappity flappity flap
    Reputation: Zowie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,590
    There are different time zones.

  12. #12
    GONE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,200
    Time can never repeat itself

  13. #13
    heaven help me
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,889
    Time is a magazine.

  14. #14
    GONE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,200
    Time is on your side

  15. #15
    heaven help me
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,889
    Only time will tell.

  16. #16
    GONE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,200
    Quote Originally Posted by norton55 View Post
    Only time will tell.
    ...whether or not norton55 will produce said pictures with FP.

  17. #17
    Afric Pepperbird
    Reputation: dirt farmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,752
    Jesus once appeared in a dog's butthole

    The Share An AMAZING FACT Thread..-bef8eab97d7a87196ba549b14839e1d0.jpg

  18. #18
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    That is incorrect. My clock says that the time is different. It was actually noon at the time you posted your reply.

    ***This is a case where the facts are different, yet both correct. How's that?!

    There's a crack in your story.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  19. #19
    El Gato Malo
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,373
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

  20. #20
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,417
    I'm from Nantucket.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  21. #21
    Meatbomb
    Reputation: Phillbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    6,845
    You can't lick your elbow....... Stop trying Tone's and just trust me on this one.

  22. #22
    Terrain Sculptor
    Reputation: Trail Ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,692
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    That is incorrect. My clock says that the time is different. It was actually noon at the time you posted your reply.

    ***This is a case where the facts are different, yet both correct. How's that?!
    Actually, the Sun only rises due east and sets due west on 2 days of the year -- the spring and fall equinoxes. On other days, the Sun rises either north or south of "due east" and sets north or south of "due west."
    Quote Originally Posted by Trail Ninja's Son
    You may be happy to hear that my dad has kicked cancer's ass. Now he's looking for whoever sent it.

  23. #23
    GONE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Trail Ninja View Post
    Actually, the Sun only rises due east and sets due west on 2 days of the year -- the spring and fall equinoxes. On other days, the Sun rises either north or south of "due east" and sets north or south of "due west."
    True but I didn't say "due".

  24. #24
    EMBA Member
    Reputation: Ladmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,969
    The depressed area of skin under your nose and above your upper lip is called your philtrum.

  25. #25
    GONE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,200
    The skin between a man's scrotum and his anus is called the 'taint.

  26. #26
    Ride More, Work Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,774

    The Share An AMAZING FACT Thread..

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    True but I didn't say "due".
    But is the sun actually moving across the sky?
    Craigslist & MTBR --free ads for all

  27. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation: theMeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    You can't lick your elbow....... Stop trying Tone's and just trust me on this one.
    some people can lick their own elbow
    Round and round we go

  28. #28
    Ride More, Work Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Ok im sure you OCers have some amazing facts worth sharing, i'll kick it off.

    There are no words that rhyme with Orange or Purple, not that amazing actually, but im just getting warmed up.

    Your turn...
    Tone's, you need to mark orange off the list

    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Dhrfh9dJN_w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation: theMeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,981
    when a male bee climaxes their testicles explode and they die.
    Round and round we go

  30. #30
    Fart smeller
    Reputation: Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    17,510
    Pepper is the only spice that is spelled P E P P E R. Even stranger, the letter 'Q' is not used, not once, not even two times!

    Henry Ford was black.

    The band Fishbone holds the world record for total combined penis lengths of any band. If laid end to end, they would get laid end to end.

    If you leave Mick Jagger out, the Rolling Stones have the smallest combined penis lengths. In fact, Charlie Watts doesn't even have a functioning penis!

    The mountain bike website MTBR contains the most grummaticle airs and speling misteaks of any website in the noan universe.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    "If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention."

    Heather Heyer

  31. #31
    Meatbomb
    Reputation: Phillbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    6,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    The skin between a man's scrotum and his anus is called the 'taint.
    You are so gay... that's the skin on a woman... 'taint ***** and 'taint ass.

    your vision is so gross.

  32. #32
    mtbr member
    Reputation: theMeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,981
    A pig's orgasm last 30 minutes
    Round and round we go

  33. #33
    Meatbomb
    Reputation: Phillbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    6,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte View Post
    Pepper is the only spice that is spelled P E P P E R. Even stranger, the letter 'Q' is not used, not once, not even two times!

    Henry Ford was black.

    The band Fishbone holds the world record for total combined penis lengths of any band. If laid end to end, they would get laid end to end.

    If you leave Mick Jagger out, the Rolling Stones have the smallest combined penis lengths. In fact, Charlie Watts doesn't even have a functioning penis!

    The mountain bike website MTBR contains the most grummaticle airs and speling misteaks of any website in the noan universe.

    Henry Ford was not black and your obsession with guys penis's is right up there with Hawgs.

  34. #34
    Fart smeller
    Reputation: Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    17,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Henry Ford was not black.
    That's what makes it so amazing!
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    "If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention."

    Heather Heyer

  35. #35
    Fart smeller
    Reputation: Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    17,510
    Quote Originally Posted by theMeat View Post
    Sting's orgasms last 30 years
    Fixt.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    "If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention."

    Heather Heyer

  36. #36
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,417
    Quote Originally Posted by theMeat View Post
    when a male bee climaxes their testicles explode and they die.
    What a way to go....yee hah!
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  37. #37
    GONE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,200
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    But is the sun actually moving across the sky?
    Yes, because the Earth is the center of the universe. You didn't know that? In fact So Cal is the center of the Earth and where my home is located, is the absolute center of all things.

  38. #38
    GONE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    You are so gay... that's the skin on a woman... 'taint ***** and 'taint ass.

    your vision is so gross.
    I beg to differ. It serves to define that area of BOTH SEXES.

  39. #39
    Meatbomb
    Reputation: Phillbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    6,845
    have fun with the male species, I'll stick with the females.

  40. #40
    GONE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,200
    Snakes cannot blink.
    Rats cannot regurgitate.
    Catfish can breath air.
    Amphibians can breath through their skin.
    Saltwater fish sink when they die.
    Freshwater fish float when they die.
    Phillbo needs to pull his g-string out of his ass crack.

  41. #41
    Big Mac
    Reputation: mbmb65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,937

    The Share An AMAZING FACT Thread..

    Ticking away, the moments that make up a dull day...

  42. #42
    heaven help me
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,889
    Quote Originally Posted by theMeat View Post
    A pig's orgasm last 30 minutes
    Is that why bacon tastes so good?

  43. #43
    Fart smeller
    Reputation: Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    17,510
    Quote Originally Posted by norton55 View Post
    Is that why bacon tastes so good?
    Yeah, those lighter stripes? That's come.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    "If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention."

    Heather Heyer

  44. #44
    Ride More, Work Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,774

    The Share An AMAZING FACT Thread..

    Speaking of pigs, here is a key fact
    Attachment 886962
    Craigslist & MTBR --free ads for all

  45. #45
    Fart smeller
    Reputation: Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    17,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    have fun with the male species, I'll stick with the females.
    Yeah, you're doing really well so far.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    "If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention."

    Heather Heyer

  46. #46
    heaven help me
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,889
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte View Post
    Yeah, those lighter stripes? That's come.
    That's what I thought.

  47. #47
    heaven help me
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,889
    OK I got one.........

    At local taverns, pubs, and bars, people drank from pint and quart-sized containers. A bar maid's job was to keep an eye on the customers and keep the drinks coming. She had to pay close attention and remember who was drinking in 'pints' and who was drinking in 'quarts,' hence the phrase 'minding your 'P's and Q's'.

  48. #48
    fresh fish in stock...... SuperModerator
    Reputation: CHUM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    8,633
    Shakespeare invented the word “assassination” and “bump.”

    and 18 others....
    Click Here for Forum Rules

  49. #49
    Meatbomb
    Reputation: Phillbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    6,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte View Post
    Pepper is the only spice that is spelled P E P P E R. Even stranger, the letter 'Q' is not used, not once, not even two times!

    Henry Ford was black.

    The band Fishbone holds the world record for total combined penis lengths of any band. If laid end to end, they would get laid end to end.

    If you leave Mick Jagger out, the Rolling Stones have the smallest combined penis lengths. In fact, Charlie Watts doesn't even have a functioning penis!

    The mountain bike website MTBR contains the most grummaticle airs and speling misteaks of any website in the noan universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte View Post
    Yeah, you're doing really well so far.
    At least I'm not obsessed with everyone's penis size....

  50. #50
    El Gato Malo
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,373
    CHUM has no green chiclets.

  51. #51
    Rabid Lana Fan
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,917
    Quote Originally Posted by freakybro View Post
    The depressed area of skin under your nose and above your upper lip is called your philtrum.
    People who live in Seattle have, on average, a 30% more depressed philtrum than the rest of the population.
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

  52. #52
    Fart smeller
    Reputation: Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    17,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post

    Catfish can breath air.
    Amphibians can breath through their skin.
    The mountain bike website MTBR contains the most grummaticle airs and speling misteaks of any website in the noan universe.
    Told you.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    "If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention."

    Heather Heyer

  53. #53
    Fart smeller
    Reputation: Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    17,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishful Tomcat View Post
    CHUM has no green chiclets.
    Wishful Tomcat hasn't figured out how to replace 'mtbr member' with something clever.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    "If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention."

    Heather Heyer

  54. #54
    heaven help me
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,889
    ^^ You said member.....he, he ,he.........

  55. #55
    GONE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte View Post
    Told you.
    Spelling doesn't matter anymore since we will all be communicating telepathically in about 1.5 years when we are just brains living in fish bowls...

    Besides, misspelled words give character.

  56. #56
    El Gato Malo
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,373
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte View Post
    Wishful Tomcat hasn't figured out how to replace 'mtbr member' with something clever.
    "MTBR member" isn't clever??

  57. #57
    El Gato Malo
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,373
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Spelling doesn't matter anymore since we will all be communicating telepathically in about 1.5 years when we are just brains living in fish bowls...
    I'd better get in all the riding I can then.

  58. #58
    mtbr member
    Reputation: theMeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,981
    If you keep heading north you'll eventually be heading south. But if you keep heading east you'll always be heading east.
    Round and round we go

  59. #59
    GONE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,200
    Official fact:

    As of this morning, we are RICH!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Share An AMAZING FACT Thread..-140420_0001.jpg  


  60. #60
    Ride More, Work Less
    Reputation: heyyall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,774

    The Share An AMAZING FACT Thread..

    ^ I thought only golden gooses! Geeses! laid golden eggs
    Craigslist & MTBR --free ads for all

  61. #61
    GONE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,200
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    ^ I thought only golden gooses! Geeses! laid golden eggs
    I cannot be sure? Either our bunny laid that or my wife did. Either way, we are RICH!

  62. #62
    GONE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,200

  63. #63
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Fishbucket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,259
    the most southern California Redwood...

    https://www.google.com/maps/@35.8283...CdqSvyetRQ!2e0
    Hey Miraculous... Go Raiders ! .
    -Dad

  64. #64
    mtbr member
    Reputation: theMeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Official fact:

    As of this morning, we are RICH!!!
    All of the gold ever mined (or laid) would fit into a 20x20x20 meter cube
    Round and round we go

  65. #65
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,122
    Quote Originally Posted by theMeat View Post
    If you keep heading north you'll eventually be heading south. But if you keep heading east you'll always be heading east.
    Is you keep going east you will fall off the planet. Didn't you know it was flat
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    My Blog

  66. #66
    mtbr member
    Reputation: theMeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Snakes cannot blink.
    Rats cannot regurgitate.
    Catfish can breath air.
    Amphibians can breath through their skin.
    Saltwater fish sink when they die.
    Freshwater fish float when they die.
    Phillbo needs to pull his g-string out of his ass crack.
    Flies regurgitate every time they land
    turtles can breathe out their butts
    and yes Phillbo should pull the g-string out of his butt crack
    Round and round we go

  67. #67
    heaven help me
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,889

  68. #68
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,417
    Quote Originally Posted by norton55 View Post
    This fact just in: I'm moving to Venezuela.
    Last edited by DIRTJUNKIE; 09-17-2019 at 08:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  69. #69
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Hang 21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by theMeat View Post
    turtles can breathe out their butts
    So can I.

    The Arkansas School for the Deaf's nickname is the Leopards. The Deaf Leopards.

  70. #70
    Weird huh?
    Reputation: cmdrpiffle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,283
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Ok im sure you OCers have some amazing facts worth sharing, i'll kick it off.

    There are no words that rhyme with Orange or Purple, not that amazing actually, but im just getting warmed up.

    Your turn...
    Sporange - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

    El Cid is Spanish for The Cid..
    cmdrpiffle • 7 points •1 day ago
    Cinco de Mayo is Spanish for Cinco de Mayo

  71. #71
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,417
    Quote Originally Posted by mbmb65 View Post
    Ticking away, the moments that make up a dull day...
    Wrong thread Jack
    http://forums.mtbr.com/off-camber-of...ad-908237.html
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  72. #72
    GONE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,200
    Quote Originally Posted by theMeat View Post
    All of the gold ever mined (or laid) would fit into a 20x20x20 meter cube
    Clearly, you haven't seen the most recent Hobbit movie. There is a Middle Earth, ya know...

  73. #73
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,122
    Quote Originally Posted by norton55 View Post
    Won't junck food do the same thing for the butts
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    My Blog

  74. #74
    Big Mac
    Reputation: mbmb65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,937

    The Share An AMAZING FACT Thread..

    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    No way Jose. 😁

  75. #75
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,465
    Quote Originally Posted by theMeat View Post
    when a male bee climaxes their testicles explode and they die.
    At least they die doing something they love.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  76. #76
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,122
    Quote Originally Posted by theMeat View Post
    when a male bee climaxes their testicles explode and they die.
    Is that where " one shot wonder" comes from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    My Blog

  77. #77
    mtbr member
    Reputation: WHALENARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,088
    90% of the data collected and stored globally was done in the last 2 years.
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

  78. #78
    mtbr member
    Reputation: WHALENARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,088
    Blue Whales have a 40 inch butthole.

    Sent from my moto g(6) forge using Tapatalk
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

  79. #79
    mtbr member
    Reputation: theMeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,981
    Turtles can breath through their butt
    Round and round we go

  80. #80
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,417
    Orange is the new black.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  81. #81
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sir kayakalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    330
    FACT..... chocolate chip cookies are best when you take them out of the oven, put em in the freezer, and eaten the next day right out of the freezer with cold V-8 juice. Try it first before you go squallerin
    DAAAANG...that was janky

  82. #82
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    62
    John Tyler, 10th president of the United States, has two grandsons who are still alive today! BTW, John was born in 1790.

  83. #83
    Fart smeller
    Reputation: Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    17,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte View Post
    Pepper is the only spice that is spelled P E P P E R. Even stranger, the letter 'Q' is not used, not once, not even two times!

    Henry Ford was black.

    The band Fishbone holds the world record for total combined penis lengths of any band. If laid end to end, they would get laid end to end.

    If you leave Mick Jagger out, the Rolling Stones have the smallest combined penis lengths. In fact, Charlie Watts doesn't even have a functioning penis!

    The mountain bike website MTBR contains the most grummaticle airs and speling misteaks of any website in the noan universe.
    I wish to subscribe to my newsletter.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    "If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention."

    Heather Heyer

  84. #84
    One ring to mash them all
    Reputation: the one ring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,714
    Venus has a slow axis rotation which takes 243 Earth days to complete its day. The orbit of Venus around the Sun is 225 Earth days, making a year on Venus 18 days less than a day on Venus.
    Go Fact Yourself.

    Real eyes realize real lies.

  85. #85
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,417
    Fact: 80% of the members who posted in this thread from its inception in 2014 have packed their bags and headed to the Himalayas.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  86. #86
    mtbr member
    Reputation: theMeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,981
    A blue whale’s tongue can weigh as much as an elephant
    Round and round we go

  87. #87
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,417
    Fact: Someone’s been reading up on Blue Whale facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  88. #88
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,468
    This is a pretty amazing fact... #45 has made over 15000 false or misleading statements since taking office.
    It's all Here. Now.

  89. #89
    Coffee Drinker
    Reputation: Taildragger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by rockerc View Post
    This is a pretty amazing fact... #45 has made over 15000 false or misleading statements since taking office.
    How is this different from #44, #43, #42, ect?

  90. #90
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Coal-Cracker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    553
    Quote Originally Posted by Taildragger View Post
    How is this different from #44, #43, #42, ect?
    It's not.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  91. #91
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,468
    Quote Originally Posted by Taildragger View Post
    How is this different from #44, #43, #42, ect?
    It is vastly different! But anyone who is drinking the Kool Aid is likely immune to that amazing fact
    It's all Here. Now.

  92. #92
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,417
    Looks like this thread is headed for the crapper. Last I heard politics were not allowed here.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  93. #93
    mtbr member
    Reputation: OzarkFathom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    738
    Quote Originally Posted by rockerc View Post
    It is vastly different! But anyone who is drinking the Kool Aid is likely immune to that amazing fact
    Your statements here are False and Misleading.
    A simple google search bears that out.
    And when you look at the details of what you are using as reference material it is downright laughable.

  94. #94
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,468
    Quote Originally Posted by OzarkFathom View Post
    Your statements here are False and Misleading.
    A simple google search bears that out.
    And when you look at the details of what you are using as reference material it is downright laughable.
    Heheh! believe what you want, I do.
    It's all Here. Now.

  95. #95
    mtbr member
    Reputation: OzarkFathom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    738
    Quote Originally Posted by rockerc View Post
    Heheh! believe what you want, I do.
    Tangible, workable, concrete evidence.

    Comfortable, early, retirement.

    Not internet memes....

  96. #96
    Life's a Garden, dig it!
    Reputation: chuckha62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,946
    Quote Originally Posted by rockerc View Post
    It is vastly different! But anyone who is drinking the Kool Aid is likely immune to that amazing fact
    Exactly. The guy's ass is jealous of the shit that comes out of his mouth.
    Goya! It's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes. Livin in an Idiocracy.

  97. #97
    mtbr member
    Reputation: OzarkFathom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    738
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckha62 View Post
    Exactly. The guy's ass is jealous of the shit that comes out of his mouth.
    Case in point.....


  98. #98
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,417
    I think if you all look close enough you will see that mtbr recently added a forum for such discussions.

    The Share An AMAZING FACT Thread..-4f3c11c0-1612-445a-a9be-43a981a3c161.jpeg
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  99. #99
    One ring to mash them all
    Reputation: the one ring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,714
    Or just post in NorCal where everything else goes eventually.
    Go Fact Yourself.

    Real eyes realize real lies.

  100. #100
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,417
    Quote Originally Posted by the one ring View Post
    Or just post in NorCal where everything else goes eventually.
    True, I do like that forum. There’s like zero policing over there.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  101. #101
    Log off and go ride!
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,692
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    ...
    There are no words that rhyme with Orange or Purple...

    Your turn...
    Sporange.


    The Pacific Ocean is so large it contains its own antipode. There is a point in the Pacific where the exact opposite point on the Earth is still in the Pacific.
    Canada is further south than California. (Parts, anyway).

    The largest state in the East- West dimension is ... Hawaii! The Kure Atoll and some unnamed rocky islets west of Kure are geologically and politically part of Hawaii. This makes Hawaii just slightly wider than the widest part of Alaska.
    Do not take anything I post seriously. I don't.

  102. #102
    One ring to mash them all
    Reputation: the one ring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,714
    Olympus Mons, the youngest of the large volcanoes on Mars, is about two and a half times Mount Everest's height above sea level.
    Go Fact Yourself.

    Real eyes realize real lies.

  103. #103
    mtbr member
    Reputation: theMeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,981
    A human could swim through a blue whale's veins.
    Round and round we go

  104. #104
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,468
    Quote Originally Posted by theMeat View Post
    A human could swim through a blue whale's veins.
    What is it with Blue Whales? Did you know they ejaculate up to 400 gallons of sperm, which is a WHOLE lot more than the ill-named sperm whale...
    It's all Here. Now.

  105. #105
    mtbr member
    Reputation: OzarkFathom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    738
    One Google at a time.......


  106. #106
    One ring to mash them all
    Reputation: the one ring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,714
    Quote Originally Posted by rockerc View Post
    What is it with Blue Whales? Did you know they ejaculate up to 400 gallons of sperm, which is a WHOLE lot more than the ill-named sperm whale...
    That's a whole lotta nuttin'…
    Go Fact Yourself.

    Real eyes realize real lies.

  107. #107
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,468
    Quote Originally Posted by the one ring View Post
    That's a whole lotta nuttin'…
    360 gallons of nuttin' in fact, since only a meagre 10% actually makes it to anywhere useful...
    It's all Here. Now.

  108. #108
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,468
    Quote Originally Posted by OzarkFathom View Post
    One Google at a time.......

    If you're talking about my post, this is a tidbit I picked up in school. My old teacher always used to gleefully point this out to us... kind of creepy. Amazing how edumacation works sometimes...
    It's all Here. Now.

  109. #109
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,468
    The 10% addendum is actually a googleism... I wanted to check my facts...
    It's all Here. Now.

  110. #110
    Rabid Lana Fan
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,917
    Although on paper, I passed my annual sexual harassment training, mentally, I failed big time.

    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

  111. #111
    Life's a Garden, dig it!
    Reputation: chuckha62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,946
    Doesn't mean you're wrong.
    Goya! It's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes. Livin in an Idiocracy.

  112. #112
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,417
    The Share An AMAZING FACT Thread..-c258d696-a2fc-44dd-9ac5-b20d4e6b50bc.jpg

    The Share An AMAZING FACT Thread..-7ddd608d-156f-429d-bb39-b8fee2c1eada.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  113. #113
    Log off and go ride!
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,692
    A cord of firewood is a legally defined volume of wood. Locally, county inspectors will sometimes show up and measure a cord of wood offered for sale. And make the seller add more if needed to make it a full cord.
    Do not take anything I post seriously. I don't.

  114. #114
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,417
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  115. #115
    A waste of time it is is
    Reputation: emu26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,456
    This morning I have made two Banoffee Pies, a Pavlova and am half way through making a dozen cannoli.

    Edit: Oh and DJ, that is pretty amazing except for everyone in the blast zone.

  116. #116
    Out spokin'
    Reputation: Sparticus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Posts
    10,818
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    This fact just in: I'm moving to Venezuela.
    Crack us, Venezuela by chance?
    disciplesofdirt.org

    We don't quit riding because we get old.
    We get old because we quit riding.

  117. #117
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparticus View Post
    Crack us, Venezuela by chance?
    Refer to the link that it referenced. I’ve changed my mind since 2014.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  118. #118
    Out spokin'
    Reputation: Sparticus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Posts
    10,818
    You guys had me at Olympus Mons.
    disciplesofdirt.org

    We don't quit riding because we get old.
    We get old because we quit riding.

  119. #119
    mtbr member
    Reputation: WHALENARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,088
    It rains diamonds on Neptune.
    Also, Bob really is my uncle.

    Sent from my moto g(6) forge using Tapatalk
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

  120. #120
    mtbr member
    Reputation: WHALENARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,088
    1 gram of ant pheromone is enough to make a trail around the circumference of earth.

    Sent from my moto g(6) forge using Tapatalk
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

  121. #121
    Cycologist
    Reputation: chazpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,618
    Quote Originally Posted by WHALENARD View Post
    1 gram of ant pheromone is enough to make a trail around the circumference of earth.

    Sent from my moto g(6) forge using Tapatalk
    It works in water?
    This post is a natural product. Variances in spelling & grammar should be appreciated as part of its character & beauty.

  122. #122
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mr Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,033
    Ongoing degradation of the human genome means that the human race will be unable to reproduce in about 120K years.

  123. #123
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,468
    Tone's was eaten by wild dingos...
    It's all Here. Now.

  124. #124
    mtbr member
    Reputation: theMeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,981
    Quote Originally Posted by rockerc View Post
    Tone's was eaten by wild dingos...
    Tone’s would eat dingos for breakfast. Don’t want to have to disagree with you again but you clearly don’t understand the legend of Tone’s
    Round and round we go

  125. #125
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,468
    Quote Originally Posted by theMeat View Post
    Tone’s would eat dingos for breakfast. Don’t want to have to disagree with you again but you clearly don’t understand the legend of Tone’s
    Normally, perhaps, but with the dingos' natural food source, tourist babies, cut off during the wildfires, they have become desperate and would eat any old shit, even Tone's.
    It's all Here. Now.

  126. #126
    mtbr member
    Reputation: WHALENARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pig View Post
    Ongoing degradation of the human genome means that the human race will be unable to reproduce in about 120K years.
    This isn't the good news thread.

    Sent from my moto g(6) forge using Tapatalk
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

  127. #127
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,417
    Lots of worthless amazing facts in here.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  128. #128
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,468
    Quote Originally Posted by theMeat View Post
    Tone’s would eat dingos for breakfast. Don’t want to have to disagree with you again but you clearly don’t understand the legend of Tone’s

    Recently unearthed, last known selfie by Tone's as he was out in the bush. One lick from that dingo and he was as good as brown bread... mere seconds later, his throat was torn asunder as the canine realized how tasty this bloke was...

    Name:  images.jpeg
Views: 125
Size:  8.9 KB
    It's all Here. Now.

  129. #129
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,730
    Maybe Tone's has been on a walkabout?

  130. #130
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,417
    Blueberries get their color from nutrition- rich pigments called anthocyanins.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  131. #131
    Pipe Dreamer
    Reputation: Cornfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,348
    I have not posted in this thread yet.
    This space intentionally left blank. We apologise for any inconvenience.

  132. #132
    One ring to mash them all
    Reputation: the one ring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,714
    Wolves show affection and acceptance by French kissing. They extend this behavior to interaction with hoomans.



    If a wolf tries to do this to you, better to not resist it. If might take it as a sign of aggression and eat your face off. Maybe this is what happened to Tone's.
    Go Fact Yourself.

    Real eyes realize real lies.

  133. #133
    mtbr member
    Reputation: theMeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,981
    Wolf and dogs smell teeth to determine health status. Usually for mating purposes. That girl might have an issue. Or not. Depending on what she’s into
    Round and round we go

  134. #134
    cmg
    cmg is online now
    passed out in your garden
    Reputation: cmg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,592
    Quote Originally Posted by theMeat View Post
    Wolf and dogs smell teeth to determine health status. Usually for mating purposes. That girl might have an issue. Or not. Depending on what she’s into
    doggie?
    always mad and usually drunk......

  135. #135
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,468
    Quote Originally Posted by theMeat View Post
    Wolf and dogs smell teeth to determine health status. Usually for mating purposes. That girl might have an issue. Or not. Depending on what she’s into
    Roll video to find out?
    It's all Here. Now.

  136. #136
    mtbr member
    Reputation: theMeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,981
    Quote Originally Posted by rockerc View Post
    Roll video to find out?
    Scared to. Can’t unsee something ya know. Can see from still frame she’s being dominated. Could go bad
    Round and round we go

  137. #137
    Rabid Lana Fan
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,917
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

  138. #138
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,417
    Fact: ^ Hungry Like the Wolf was one of the first songs / videos MTV placed in rotation back in 1982.

    This was at the California Wolf Center in Julian California in 2003. There were about 20 people up against the fence looking at the wolves on the far side of the enclosure at about 100’ away. The alpha male of the pack started pacing back and forth and zoned in on my girlfriend. He suddenly headed over towards the crowd and came up to the fence line and right up to her. She put her face up to the fence and she said his breath went right into her mouth. Quite an experience, she’s a very spiritual person and the wolf and grizzly bear are her dream animals. The rangers working at the center said they’ve never seen any of the wolves act that way and come up to anyone. Possibly her long very blond hair or possibly a spiritual thing that drew him in. Pretty awesome experience though. You can see her blonde hair on the right side of the photo.

    Name:  95BEC099-0BBB-402C-9E65-C7D909BAAC3B.jpeg
Views: 130
Size:  146.2 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  139. #139
    mtbr member
    Reputation: theMeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,981
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Fact: ^ Hungry Like the Wolf was one of the first songs / videos MTV placed in rotation back in 1982.

    This was at the California Wolf Center in Julian California in 2003. There were about 20 people up against the fence looking at the wolves on the far side of the enclosure at about 100’ away. The alpha male of the pack started pacing back and forth and zoned in on my girlfriend. He suddenly headed over towards the crowd and came up to the fence line and right up to her. She put her face up to the fence and she said his breath went right into her mouth. Quite an experience, she’s a very spiritual person and the wolf and grizzly bear are her dream animals. The rangers working at the center said they’ve never seen any of the wolves act that way and come up to anyone. Possibly her long very blond hair or possibly a spiritual thing that drew him in. Pretty awesome experience though. You can see her blonde hair on the right side of the photo.

    Name:  95BEC099-0BBB-402C-9E65-C7D909BAAC3B.jpeg
Views: 130
Size:  146.2 KB
    I’m finding this hard to believe, DJ. I mean the part where you had a gf
    Round and round we go

  140. #140
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,417
    Quote Originally Posted by theMeat View Post
    I’m finding this hard to believe, DJ. I mean the part where you had a gf
    Same here.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  141. #141
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mack_turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    11,704
    Lemmings don't actually jump off cliffs to their deaths en masse.

  142. #142
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,468
    I am related to a wolf...

    Here's my daughter, son in law and wolf in law... Bodhi is half Wolf, half German Shepherd...


    The Share An AMAZING FACT Thread..-25594037_1560841393983819_3615951935616518858_n.jpg


    He's quite a chap


    The Share An AMAZING FACT Thread..-23270450_1505294812871811_5950984755348451298_o.jpg
    It's all Here. Now.

  143. #143
    Cycologist
    Reputation: chazpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,618
    The average person has one boob and one testicle.
    This post is a natural product. Variances in spelling & grammar should be appreciated as part of its character & beauty.

  144. #144
    mtbr member
    Reputation: WHALENARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,088
    I have 3 nipples and 2 testicles... winning!

    Sent from my moto g(6) forge using Tapatalk
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

  145. #145
    mtbr member
    Reputation: WHALENARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,088
    Incorrectly is the only word that when spelled correctly is still spelled incorrectly.

    Sent from my moto g(6) forge using Tapatalk
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

  146. #146
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post

    There are no words that rhyme with Orange

    Your turn...
    I did listen to a podcast that featured Eminim and he said that "door hinge" rhymed with "orange" and after mulling it around a bit he's right.

  147. #147
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,417
    Turns out he could live with or without you.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  148. #148
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,066
    That's a trip, RC. I was once in our local Target store and I ran into a guy in one of those mobile shopping carts they have, and his service dog was a very large wolf! He musta weight 175 lb. at least, docile as a lamb. Kids were all over him and stuff.
    I don't see how he could get any shopping done!
    Just call me Ray

  149. #149
    mtbr member
    Reputation: WHALENARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,088
    I bet ram horns would make a great helmet.

    Sent from my moto g(6) forge using Tapatalk
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

  150. #150
    M8 M12 M15 deez nuts
    Reputation: Leopold Porkstacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,503
    My testicles look larger than they really are when the ambient temperature is above 50°F.
    Don’t frail and blow if you’re going to Braille and Flow.

  151. #151
    Retro on Steroids
    Reputation: Repack Rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,982
    Wyatt Earp was not a heroic lawman. He was a violent criminal who had to leave Arizona to avoid a murder charge.

    He had the good fortune to outlive everyone who knew better, wrote his own "legend" and became an adviser for early western movies.

  152. #152
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Repack Rider View Post
    Wyatt Earp was not a heroic lawman. He was a violent criminal who had to leave Arizona to avoid a murder charge.

    He had the good fortune to outlive everyone who knew better, wrote his own "legend" and became an adviser for early western movies.

    Another case of revisionist history on the personal level.
    Just call me Ray

  153. #153
    Log off and go ride!
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,692
    Quote Originally Posted by Repack Rider View Post
    Wyatt Earp was not a heroic lawman. He was a violent criminal who had to leave Arizona to avoid a murder charge.

    He had the good fortune to outlive everyone who knew better, wrote his own "legend" and became an adviser for early western movies.
    And the town of Earp, California is named after him
    Do not take anything I post seriously. I don't.

  154. #154
    Log off and go ride!
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,692
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Ok im sure you OCers have some amazing facts worth sharing, i'll kick it off.

    There are no words that rhyme with Orange or Purple, not that amazing actually, but im just getting warmed up.

    Your turn...
    I already mentioned sporange, which is a type of plant. Gorringe is a relatively common surname in parts of the UK.
    I recently found hirple, an obsolete English word for a limp, and curple, old Scottish slang for buttocks.
    The other supposed non-rhyming color is silver, but a quilver is a group of squirrels, and chilver, a ewe lamb.
    Do not take anything I post seriously. I don't.

  155. #155
    Log off and go ride!
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,692
    Rattlesnakes have two penises. (or is it penii?).

    Female monitor lizards have two clitorises (clitorii?)

    Alligators are always erect.
    Do not take anything I post seriously. I don't.

  156. #156
    mtbr member
    Reputation: theMeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,981
    Great Dave. Have heard this my whole life, believed it to be true You just ruined it
    Round and round we go

  157. #157
    A waste of time it is is
    Reputation: emu26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,456
    27 years of bedded wiss, um I mean wedded bliss today.

  158. #158
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,417
    Quote Originally Posted by emu26 View Post
    27 years of bedded wiss, um I mean wedded bliss today.
    Happy Anniversary!
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  159. #159
    Log off and go ride!
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,692
    We have had 40 wonderful and happy years together. Been married for 45, 40 of them were great.
    Do not take anything I post seriously. I don't.

  160. #160
    A waste of time it is is
    Reputation: emu26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,456
    Cheers DJ

    Dave, I'm trying to work out if you battled through the first 5 and have been rewarded ever since or if you have over stayed your welcome.

  161. #161
    Log off and go ride!
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,692
    Quote Originally Posted by emu26 View Post
    Cheers DJ

    Dave, I'm trying to work out if you battled through the first 5 and have been rewarded ever since or if you have over stayed your welcome.
    They are scattered around. Everything is good now.
    Do not take anything I post seriously. I don't.

  162. #162
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,417
    Quote Originally Posted by dave54 View Post
    They are scattered around. Everything is good now.
    Cool, that’s marriage. Glad you both hung in and worked out the bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  163. #163
    A waste of time it is is
    Reputation: emu26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by dave54 View Post
    They are scattered around. Everything is good now.
    Completely understand and as DJ says, that's marriage. Congrats.

  164. #164
    Fart smeller
    Reputation: Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    17,510
    Taiwan is the major exporter of Fralkhens.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    "If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention."

    Heather Heyer

  165. #165
    mtbr member
    Reputation: WHALENARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,088
    Sonny Bono was murdered.

    Sent from my moto g(6) forge using Tapatalk
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

  166. #166
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,417
    Quote Originally Posted by WHALENARD View Post
    Sonny Bono was murdered.

    Sent from my moto g(6) forge using Tapatalk
    By a tree?
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  167. #167
    mtbr member
    Reputation: WHALENARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,088
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    By a tree?
    Fundamentally yes. He was clubbed to death.

    Sent from my moto g(6) forge using Tapatalk
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

  168. #168
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,417
    Quote Originally Posted by WHALENARD View Post
    Fundamentally yes. He was clubbed to death.

    Sent from my moto g(6) forge using Tapatalk
    Hmm..so it would seem.

    https://www.reddirtreport.com/genera...ath-sonny-bono
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  169. #169
    A waste of time it is is
    Reputation: emu26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,456
    ""The two hit men who killed Sonny Bono said, "I got you, babe..." before beating him to death.""

  170. #170
    mtbr member
    Reputation: WHALENARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,088
    The dna in your mitochondria is exclusively from your mother's egg which means there are actually 3 types of chromosomes.

    Sent from my moto g(6) forge using Tapatalk
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

  171. #171
    mtbr member
    Reputation: WHALENARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,088
    There is now so much water stored behind dams in the northern hemisphere that the weight has tilted the Earth's axis and affected our spin....mind blown.

    Has anybody watched
    H2O:The Molecule That Made Us ?
    It's frikkin outstanding

    Sent from my moto g(6) forge using Tapatalk
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

  172. #172
    mtbr member
    Reputation: theMeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,981
    Quote Originally Posted by WHALENARD View Post
    There is now so much water stored behind dams in the northern hemisphere that the weight has tilted the Earth's axis and affected our spin....mind blown.

    Has anybody watched
    H2O:The Molecule That Made Us ?
    It's frikkin outstanding

    Sent from my moto g(6) forge using Tapatalk
    Dammed water tilting the planet wildly debatable. Saw most of it, yeah, very interesting!
    Round and round we go

  173. #173
    Fart smeller
    Reputation: Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    17,510
    Quote Originally Posted by emu26 View Post
    ""The two hit men who killed Sonny Bono said, "I got you, babe..." before beating him to death.""
    I thought he died skiing.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    "If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention."

    Heather Heyer

  174. #174
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sir kayakalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    330
    [QUOTE=WHALENARD;14742687]There is now so much water stored behind dams in the northern hemisphere that the weight has tilted the Earth's axis and affected our spin....mind blown.

    Has anybody watched
    H2O:The Molecule That Made Us ?
    It's frikkin outstanding


    I watched all three episodes. So informative and eye opening. Some parts just down right scary. Loved it.
    DAAAANG...that was janky

  175. #175
    Pipe Dreamer
    Reputation: Cornfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,348
    The herring fish communicates via flatulence.
    This space intentionally left blank. We apologise for any inconvenience.

  176. #176
    mtbr member
    Reputation: WHALENARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,088
    I guess we really did evolve from the sea.

    Sent from my moto g(6) forge using Tapatalk
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

  177. #177
    mtbr member
    Reputation: theMeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfield View Post
    The herring fish communicates via flatulence.
    Down their lateral line, quiet unique, and in mass very audible
    Round and round we go

  178. #178
    Pipe Dreamer
    Reputation: Cornfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,348
    I speak Herring.
    This space intentionally left blank. We apologise for any inconvenience.

  179. #179
    One ring to mash them all
    Reputation: the one ring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,714
    Whoever smelt it dealt it.
    Go Fact Yourself.

    Real eyes realize real lies.

  180. #180
    mtbr member
    Reputation: theMeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,981
    The ole thunder down under

    Farts exit traveling 10 feet per second
    Round and round we go

  181. #181
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,417
    He who fart in church, sit in his own pew.

    Sometimes an amazing fact should not be shared.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  182. #182
    mtbr member
    Reputation: theMeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,981
    My feet per second rate definitely varies


    The Beetles!
    I’m not talking about John, Paul, George, and Ringo—I refer instead to the female Southern Pine Beetle, who rips pheromone-laden farts to attract male suitors.
    Round and round we go

  183. #183
    One ring to mash them all
    Reputation: the one ring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,714
    Scorpions can hold their breath for up to 6 days. Good luck drowning them out.
    Go Fact Yourself.

    Real eyes realize real lies.

  184. #184
    Pipe Dreamer
    Reputation: Cornfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,348
    Ella Harper was born with a rare orthopedic condition that caused her knees to bend backwards. Because she preferred to walk on all fours, she was known as “Camel Girl” and appeared in traveling circus shows.

    This space intentionally left blank. We apologise for any inconvenience.

  185. #185
    Cycologist
    Reputation: chazpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,618
    This post is a natural product. Variances in spelling & grammar should be appreciated as part of its character & beauty.

Similar Threads

  1. amazing carpentry, wood working, furniture thread
    By singlesprocket in forum Off Camber (off topic)
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-15-2015, 11:18 AM
  2. Rocker's Little-Known Fact Thread...
    By rockerc in forum Off Camber (off topic)
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-09-2013, 10:21 PM
  3. The Beer Share Picture Thread
    By Klurejr in forum Beer Forum
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 02:54 PM
  4. Helmet-Share coming to Boston Bike-Share
    By mtbxplorer in forum Commuting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2013, 05:59 PM
  5. FACT IS 11m vs. FACT IS 9m Epic 29er
    By dpastore22 in forum Specialized
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 04:56 AM

Members who have read this thread: 38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.