Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Bro
    Bro is offline
    Content from my avatar
    Reputation: Bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,355

    The repocalypse is here.

    All healthy, uninfected members, gather here. You know who you are.

    We need to stay together and fight off the repzombies. It's not hard to figure out who they are, but if you need to know, they all have about a million rep points and reputation. They know that they aren't supposed to infect any of the normals, but we all know that zombies like infecting non-zombies.

    This all happened a few days ago, apparently. We can survive the long days ahead of us, but only if we stick together.

    Stay safe out there, and godspeed, my fellow normals.
    Sometimes, I question the value of my content.

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by erik1245 View Post
    All healthy, uninfected members, gather here. You know who you are.

    We need to stay together and fight off the repzombies. It's not hard to figure out who they are, but if you need to know, they all have about a million rep points and reputation. They know that they aren't supposed to infect any of the normals, but we all know that zombies like infecting non-zombies.

    This all happened a few days ago, apparently. We can survive the long days ahead of us, but only if we stick together.

    Stay safe out there, and godspeed, my fellow normals.
    Can someone PLEASE explain what the f^ck is going on with the rep? What's the big deal? This rep crap is like watching a POV porn vid. She looks like she's servicing you, and you're pretending your hand is her, but she's not really servicing you, you're just pretending she is.

  3. #3
    see me rollin, they hatin
    Reputation: NicoleB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,615
    mine is still normal...but i'm still afraid to rep!

  4. #4
    clown question, bro
    Reputation: zeppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by murbike View Post
    Can someone PLEASE explain what the f^ck is going on with the rep? What's the big deal? This rep crap is like watching a POV porn vid. She looks like she's servicing you, and you're pretending your hand is her, but she's not really servicing you, you're just pretending she is.
    That might just be the weirdest analogy I have ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebmx999 View Post
    Are we just ignoring balls? Lol

  5. #5
    ******
    Reputation: monzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Rrreeeeeppppzzzzzzz.....ungharghbegh....hackcough. ..
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Id scrap the passion forum all together, its a breeding ground for unicorn milkers, rainbow chasers and candy cotton farters.

  6. #6
    Bro
    Bro is offline
    Content from my avatar
    Reputation: Bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,355
    Guyz.... I just got bit.

    Leave me, save yourselves!
    Sometimes, I question the value of my content.

  7. #7
    banned
    Reputation: marpilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,993
    BRaaaaaiiiinnnnssss!!!!!

  8. #8
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    16,492
    Quote Originally Posted by erik1245 View Post
    Guyz.... I just got bit.

    Leave me, save yourselves!
    FAKER!
    look at his normal rep score - he's here to turn you into us!

    -Sent from my android repocolypse alarm
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  9. #9
    Bro
    Bro is offline
    Content from my avatar
    Reputation: Bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,355
    Quote Originally Posted by highdelll View Post
    FAKER!
    look at his normal rep score - he's here to turn you into us!

    -Sent from my android repocolypse alarm
    And get rid of the few remaining survivors!?

    Treasonist, you are! I'll have you indicted for high treason, I will!
    Sometimes, I question the value of my content.

  10. #10
    the half breed devil
    Reputation: shekky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,599
    Quote Originally Posted by marpilli View Post
    BRaaaaaiiiinnnnssss!!!!!
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YwIRHat1Rd0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

  11. #11
    since 4/10/2009
    Reputation: Harold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    24,409
    lol, love the zombie reference.

  12. #12
    Sweep the leg!
    Reputation: Caffeine Powered's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,803
    It's just a scratch...
    Authorities speculate that speed may have been a factor. They are also holding gravity and inertia for questioning.

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.