Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 100 of 269
  1. #1
    poser Administrator
    Reputation: rockcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    9,378

    Rep: For those that have benefited from LVMTB's database glitch

    Please refrain from repping anyone. Whether the rep can be reversed to pre-error status is beyond me. It could seriously have ended the rep system because obviously it can be easily exploited when there is an error.

    That said if you that have benefited by the rep continue repping others you will be banned until we solve the problem. As it is now LVMTB is in timeout. You don't want to join him until the crew gets back from sea otter which could be mid week. So put yourself on a REP moratorium.

    As I said, rep anyone else and I will know and you will not be repping or participating at MTBR any more.
    MTBR Posting Guidelines
    calories>electrons

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,790

  3. #3
    Titanium junkie
    Reputation: Loudviking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,429
    I understand, and just so you know, I didn't ask for it.
    This won't get the site shut down while they fix this, will it?
    Climb into the sky, never wonder why - Tailgunner
    You're a Tailgunner

  4. #4
    meow meow
    Reputation: b-kul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    10,622
    same thing just happened to my repz.

  5. #5
    poser Administrator
    Reputation: rockcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    9,378
    If this can be fixed I doubt it will shut down the site, but it will have to wait until admin can do so which is why i am asking for everyone that has benefited from this to not rep until it is fixed. I will be watching the member list sorted by rep power to see if it changes from the bottom of the benefit list. If it is changing i will be timing out those that have been repping.
    MTBR Posting Guidelines
    calories>electrons

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    7,816
    Quote Originally Posted by rockcrusher View Post
    Please refrain from repping anyone.
    Done. Although, the temptation to rep you is nigh overwhelming.

    Is this from the same bug which gave some people 4,000,000+ posts a couple years ago?

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,542
    I thought people just liked me.

  8. #8
    banned
    Reputation: marpilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,993
    You better go post up notices in other forums, not everyone hangs in the OC.

    BTW, massive amounts of rep or not, same thing is going on today as yesterday. Rep hand outs, anonymous neg reps, etc. The rep quantity hasn't changed the actions of the user base...

  9. #9
    REALLY?
    Reputation: jeffgothro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,098
    Ladys and gentlemen, we have a "new official rep" thread. Er...I mean "no rep" thread.

    I wont be repping anyone even if I wanted too...

    Name:  rep.png
Views: 522
Size:  5.3 KB
    DJ, "Because I'm sure the world need's more dudes stalking the woods stoned out of their mind carrying a deadly weapon."

  10. #10
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,198
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    I thought people just liked me.



    They do, just not that much.

  11. #11
    Is not amused
    Reputation: Hutch3637's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,205
    Quote Originally Posted by rockcrusher View Post
    If this can be fixed I doubt it will shut down the site, but it will have to wait until admin can do so which is why i am asking for everyone that has benefited from this to not rep until it is fixed. I will be watching the member list sorted by rep power to see if it changes from the bottom of the benefit list. If it is changing i will be timing out those that have been repping.
    Not to be a a-hole but you might want to look into the neg reps we all will be getting very fast. Taunting us. As much as I like a good screen filled with little red pimples I don't. Further more, how come your timing out people due to something we didn't do? OT has been very civil actually more civil then the rest of the whole site. Just saying. So if and when things go back to normal the red negs we are getting now will stay and what we found a loop hole in we get taken away. So, in the end the members with extra-rep will be getting double dicked.
    Yip yip yip nope nope nope

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,542
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgothro View Post
    ladys and gentlemen, we have a "new official rep" thread. Er...i mean "no rep" thread.
    Name:  REP.jpg
Views: 514
Size:  80.3 KB

  13. #13
    REALLY?
    Reputation: jeffgothro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    Name:  REP.jpg
Views: 514
Size:  80.3 KB

    No worries...

    Name:  rep.png
Views: 522
Size:  5.3 KB
    DJ, "Because I'm sure the world need's more dudes stalking the woods stoned out of their mind carrying a deadly weapon."

  14. #14
    banned
    Reputation: marpilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,993
    Quote Originally Posted by bad mechanic View Post
    Done. Although, the temptation to rep you is nigh overwhelming.

    Is this from the same bug which gave some people 4,000,000+ posts a couple years ago?
    Probably. But, this time they had reputation enabled and reputation power is tied to post count. They accidentally created a monster and he let loose with green chickletts.

  15. #15
    banned
    Reputation: marpilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,993
    Dion, I wish I could rep you for that.

  16. #16
    High Gravity Haze
    Reputation: Spec7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Posts
    415
    I know I'm a participant in a thread regarding extra rep, but at the end of the day it is not a significant concern of mine. I only participate to help encourage a positive vibe on the board.

    I have a question though:

    If there is so much concern about the irresponsible use of this rep system glitch, why is there apparently no concern with making users responsible for the rep they give by still allowing anonymous rep?

  17. #17
    "2 Wycked"
    Reputation: crazy03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    986
    Sh*t, just handed out some pos rep, but I did so before reading this thread. Sorry, I got so excited that I didn't know what to do with myself so I started repping who I could.
    Ahhhh...Ahhhh....it's the hammy, it's the hammy!!

  18. #18
    "2 Wycked"
    Reputation: crazy03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    986
    Quote Originally Posted by marpilli View Post
    Um, so sorry... Permaban! Buh-bye!
    It's YOUR fault!!!!
    Ahhhh...Ahhhh....it's the hammy, it's the hammy!!

  19. #19
    banned
    Reputation: marpilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,993
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy03 View Post
    Sh*t, just handed out some pos rep, but I did so before reading this thread. Sorry, I got so excited that I didn't know what to do with myself so I started repping who I could.
    Um, so sorry... Permaban! Buh-bye!

  20. #20
    ride more
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,626
    I was reading the rules and saw that they can disable Neg rep completely, that might restore mtbr to before rep status. But would still allow for +repping for good posts?

  21. #21
    ride more
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,626
    p.s. I'm not repping anymore....

  22. #22
    REALLY?
    Reputation: jeffgothro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Spec7 View Post
    I have a question though:

    If there is so much concern about the irresponsible use of this rep system glitch, why is there apparently no concern with making users responsible for the rep they give by still allowing anonymous rep?
    ^^^REP WORTHY^^^

    Good point...

    Not that it matters...but reallyyyyy...seriously, have you got nothing better to do, go ride a bike.

    Rep: For those that have benefited from LVMTB's database glitch-rep2.png
    Last edited by jeffgothro; 04-14-2012 at 12:54 PM.
    DJ, "Because I'm sure the world need's more dudes stalking the woods stoned out of their mind carrying a deadly weapon."

  23. #23
    poser Administrator
    Reputation: rockcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    9,378
    Quote Originally Posted by marpilli View Post
    You better go post up notices in other forums, not everyone hangs in the OC.

    BTW, massive amounts of rep or not, same thing is going on today as yesterday. Rep hand outs, anonymous neg reps, etc. The rep quantity hasn't changed the actions of the user base...
    If it is fixable I am sure it will be back to its standard problems. If it isn't or this incidence showed that any little database glitch can ruin the whole system then rep will probably be gone.

    And frankly David C is to blame for identifying the problem and asking him to come rep people. It completely circumvents the system, flawed as it is, making it of no more value than a popularity contest. Which at least before it had some merit based on contributions and appreciation from the general users.
    MTBR Posting Guidelines
    calories>electrons

  24. #24
    bust a move
    Reputation: 2ridealot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,978
    I repped a few people this morning prior to around 7am, no one since.

  25. #25
    banned
    Reputation: marpilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,993
    I don't think DavidC is to blame. The database error (or whatever it was) is to blame.

    If DavidC is in trouble, then all of us that re-repped after being hit by lvmtb are equally to blame. As well as those that we repped that repped others.

    I guarantee that someone would have noticed (if lvmtb didn't figure it out on his own) and the inevitable rep party would have happened.

    Just my opinion, though...

  26. #26
    REALLY?
    Reputation: jeffgothro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,098
    Not that it matters ultimatly...but reallyyyyy...seriously, have you got nothing better to do, go ride a bike.

    Rep: For those that have benefited from LVMTB's database glitch-rep2.png
    DJ, "Because I'm sure the world need's more dudes stalking the woods stoned out of their mind carrying a deadly weapon."

  27. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation: craigstr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    4,354
    IMO, whole positive/negative rep thing is stupid. Its being totally abused by certain people, that forum feature should be disabled.

  28. #28
    Moose Member
    Reputation: Moosey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,194
    I thought my internet glitched and screwed up the numbers by my rep power (My internet and computer both suck and stuff like that has happened to me before) So i repped some noob thinking it would give him my standard 12 rep, but instead it gave him 4 new chicklets. Then I read this thread and will refrain from repping, although the power is starting to get to me.

  29. #29
    Live 2 Ride
    Reputation: Kona0197's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,979
    Quote Originally Posted by craigstr View Post
    IMO, whole positive/negative rep thing is stupid. Its being totally abused by certain people, that forum feature should be disabled.
    Either that or the system should be setup so that when handing out negative rep you have to sign your name.
    My Bike: '19 Giant Talon 2 29er
    My Blog: http://http://kona0197.wordpress.com/

  30. #30
    Is not amused
    Reputation: Hutch3637's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,205
    Quote Originally Posted by marpilli View Post
    I don't think DavidC is to blame. The database error (or whatever it was) is to blame.

    If DavidC is in trouble, then all of us that re-repped after being hit by lvmtb are equally to blame. As well as those that we repped that repped others.

    I guarantee that someone would have noticed (if lvmtb didn't figure it out on his own) and the inevitable rep party would have happened.

    Just my opinion, though...
    No your right. Also even if everyone is at Sea otter its 2012. They have the internet. I think all of us would like to know what is going to happen instead of getting burned for something we didn't even do. This is like telling a kid to walk into a candy store and everything is free but he can't have any. It's actually no one's fault but the damn system itself. I mean come on, how do the people in charge not notice someone with a 2349234098123409812349 post count and 23498120348120348120379897949058234 in rep? HELLO? They notice jimbo bob who comes on here makes his post then starts a thread about "Is my sister to young to wear this" or "Would this be sexy for my girlfriend" yet they don't notice a regular member who post all over the boards with his numbers. No one noticed it is not cutting it for me or for other members.

    Edit: If not, I know someone has a phone cough cough. Call up Admin and be like "Yo Dawg there is a nuggity cluster fvck going on in the forums and would like your thoughts or what can be done to resolve this issue."
    Yip yip yip nope nope nope

  31. #31
    banned
    Reputation: marpilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,993
    "There's been a disturbance in the force." Name:  marpilli-rep-jedi.gif
Views: 241
Size:  5.1 KB

  32. #32
    Keep pedaling
    Reputation: Furball the Mystery Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    417
    I think I gave out one pos rep this morning before I knew anything was going wrong.

    Sorry, I won't give out any more until you fix it.

  33. #33
    Titanium junkie
    Reputation: Loudviking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,429
    Just so all the folks saying" I don't want rep that isn't earned" I will say
    that I have repped people ,and in return was repped back. I never came on to the
    Rep thread and begged for rep. At one point I gave out rep and made it clear I didn't
    want any back. I will not waste my time earning positive rep by being able to
    call someone out as an idiot, showing that they don't know crap in front of the entire
    site, or only having something witty or smart-ass to say. I guess where I'm going
    with this is that the people who have been in Off-Camber are the one's I am comfortable
    around. If my mind isn't working well, or I post an answer that isn't in the majority, I don't
    worry about being slammed and ridiculed. I find it funny that post's I have read about OC
    all seem to be about "Rep Whores" or "They didn't earn it". Personally I can wager that the
    people in the Off-Camber forum don't slap a noob around because they posted in the wrong spot,
    or don't call them out because they ask about a bike that the majority doesn't think is any good.
    My favorite place to go is Post up your New ride in the beginners forum,and even if I don't particularly
    like their bike, it doesn't mean I take that opportunity to slam it.When all this crap goes back to normal, I'm still gonna be calling out the people who seem to take great pleasure in making someone else look stupid. Maybe if they spent more time in Off-Camber, they would lighten up a little
    more. Excuse my rant, I do think I earned what I had before this, and frankly if I don't get
    anything back, could care less. But to continue to be an A*s to the one's who hang here is
    getting old.
    And no, that was not directed at anybody in particular.
    Climb into the sky, never wonder why - Tailgunner
    You're a Tailgunner

  34. #34
    Beer Me!
    Reputation: Guerdonian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,106
    I have not given out any +rep since i was "exploded". I was actually out riding my mountain bike this mourning and haven't signed in since about 4:30 yesterday. To the forum overlords, is there any way to backlog the rep to what it was a week or a month ago? This totally sucks. How did that guy even get that amount of rep/post count is beyond me. If there is anything i can do to assist, let me know.

    Jon

    Edit: Should have said that i will obviously refrain from repping till this is taken care of. Did not want or ask for it. Though i did mention that it would blow up the system.
    Last edited by Guerdonian; 04-14-2012 at 04:55 PM.

  35. #35
    Is not amused
    Reputation: Hutch3637's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,205
    Francois just pm'd me back. I'm sure he was aware of the situation but just to make sure all the admin were sent the same pm regarding the rep problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by francois
    Ahh, that happened before I think. Some folks got big rep power and started repping each other?

    I can check it out.

    fc
    RockCrusher, I dropped your name in there for who he should talk/text/smoke signal to resolve this issue at hand. Don't know if you all ready talked to FC but just in case.

    On a side note. I haven't handed out any rep in the past 24 hours. Just want to clarify that.

    Also I agree with Loudviking 100%.
    Yip yip yip nope nope nope

  36. #36
    banned
    Reputation: marpilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,993
    I make no apologies for my rep. I post helpful and/or funny stuff on here regularly. I get positive rep. I see other people posting helpful and/or funny stuff on here. I give positive rep.

    As long as rep is enabled, I will continue to work within the boundaries set by the rules.

  37. #37
    banned
    Reputation: marpilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,993
    And, if someone dumps a truckload of rep on me, I certainly won't 'hoard' it. It's gettin' passed out at the first opportunity I have...

  38. #38
    nodejitsu
    Reputation: phxKokopelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    345
    These things happen

  39. #39
    Beer Me!
    Reputation: Guerdonian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,106
    Side note, i also noticed my post count is weird. I was at 1000 on wed or thursday, and yesterday was at 1020+ish, Now i am back to 1000, wonder if there is a lock on the system right now. Sasquach got my 1000th post.

  40. #40
    Titanium junkie
    Reputation: Loudviking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,429
    Marpilli, my rant was not at you, I just generally see people getting bent because they
    can't seem to rap themselves around "just having fun and being pleasant, and talking
    bikes in general". I frankly couldn't tell you the HT angle on my bike, nor could I give a rat's
    a*s. But I know it's a blast to ride, but there are people who will just go on a tear because
    someone doesn't know this. If they don't take mine away, I probably won't rep again, as that
    much rep power given to someone that you only know on a forum, could have bad consequences,
    and someone you think would use it well, may not use it well.
    By the way, will you be my friend, I'm kinda needy.
    Climb into the sky, never wonder why - Tailgunner
    You're a Tailgunner

  41. #41
    REALLY?
    Reputation: jeffgothro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,098
    I seriously doubt anyone who got/gave rep before this thread was started is going to get the axe (we have been warned).
    DJ, "Because I'm sure the world need's more dudes stalking the woods stoned out of their mind carrying a deadly weapon."

  42. #42
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2

    Bonking ... not feelin' well

    Quote Originally Posted by rockcrusher View Post
    Please refrain from repping anyone... As it is now LVMTB is in timeout. You don't want to join him until the crew gets back from sea otter which could be mid week. So put yourself on a REP moratorium.

    As I said, rep anyone else and I will know and you will not be repping or participating at MTBR any more.
    Seems like a hasty and unnecessary timeout for a glitch.I think it would've been suffice to email or PM me asking to refer to this sticky thread.

    why leave me in the penalty box for so long?

  43. #43
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgothro View Post
    I seriously doubt anyone who got/gave rep before this thread was started is going to get the axe (we have been warned).
    But only one wasn't warned. Just banned until further notice.

  44. #44
    banned
    Reputation: marpilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,993
    Viking, my post wasn't directed towards you, either. It just seemed like people were going to begin apologizing for using the rep system. The admins enabled it, they wanted us to use it.

    I'm sure this is a situation MTBR management didn't anticipate and thus had no plan on how to handle it. From what I gather, rockcrusher is trying to keep things under control while the admins are away. I've corresponded with rockcrusher via PM several times in the past and he seemed like a straight-up, common sense kind of guy. Hell, when rep was first enabled he even participated in the first "rep handout" thread (anyone remember "Rep Power?"???).

    What ruffled my feathers was the time out for lvmtb, accusation of wrong doing against DavidC, and the deletion of a thread I started. I think all of these were overreactions and could have been handled in a different manner and still achieved the desired end result. But, hindsight is 20-20. Live and learn...

  45. #45
    Titanium junkie
    Reputation: Loudviking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,429
    It's all good, I'm more perturbed by alot of people being bent because of
    the small handout's we give on the "REP thread". It's not like I go around Neg repping
    anybody.It's all in fun and I can't figure out why some take it so seriously?
    Climb into the sky, never wonder why - Tailgunner
    You're a Tailgunner

  46. #46
    Movin' to Montana soon
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by rockcrusher View Post
    If it isn't or this incidence showed that any little database glitch can ruin the whole system then rep will probably be gone.
    Don't get our hopes up now.

  47. #47
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,895
    If the rep system can be salvaged, the OC forum should be excluded from it IMO. What is the point of giving rep for off topic blabbering, regardless how funny it is?

  48. #48
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Brewtality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerdonian View Post
    Side note, i also noticed my post count is weird. I was at 1000 on wed or thursday, and yesterday was at 1020+ish, Now i am back to 1000, wonder if there is a lock on the system right now. Sasquach got my 1000th post.
    I think some threads were deleted, erasing whatever posts we put in them

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    No your right. Also even if everyone is at Sea otter its 2012. They have the internet.
    Not only do they have internet access, they are not that far from home. Don't the admins and founder all live in the south bay area. About an hour away from Sea Otter. Its not like they can't run home for a few hours to deal with an emergency situation with the forums

    I repped a few people before coming across this thread. The analogy of the kid in the candy store was very accurate.
    Now that I came across this thread, I will respect the wishes of the admins and avoid any further repping
    would the admins mind leaving a little candy behind for those of us that cooperate?
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

  49. #49
    banned
    Reputation: marpilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,993
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    If the rep system can be salvaged, the OC forum should be excluded from it IMO. What is the point of giving rep for off topic blabbering, regardless how funny it is?
    That's fine. I can find a ton of people to rep outside of the OC.

  50. #50
    Huckin' trails
    Reputation: David C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,926
    Well, I won't hide it. I first saw the BD bug 2 days ago when checking out the member's list.

    I took screenshots and post them up in a thread in OC (now deleted). Since we didn't heard back from the OP after a day, I did PM him yesterday telling him about the "issue" and some how suggested him to check out the thread about his "issue" and possibly make some folks happy. I know I did act knowing about the exploitability of the issue and took advantage of it. But I figured out that since it's been 2 days the bug was there and a thread was running, if the mods/admins would have wanted to done something, it would have been already shut down or user timed-out till the bug is fixed to prevent this situation.

    I was only the messenger here. But since the beginning I knew it would throw the whole rep system out of whack if it worked the way it did. We have to agree on the rep system not being perfect at all. Most of my positive reputation (and neg too) are well earned. Some of it is just friendly goofing around or trolling.

    Basically I was just very curious to know how it would turned out. Guess I had my answer. Pretty funny **** right here

    But I think rep can be undone. I think ?

    And please don't blame the OR (original repper). He was just helping how random internet strangers.
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

  51. #51
    Titanium junkie
    Reputation: Loudviking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    If the rep system can be salvaged, the OC forum should be excluded from it IMO. What is the point of giving rep for off topic blabbering, regardless how funny it is?
    Because if I give or get rep for a bike related issue, and it solves a problem
    they are having or helps in any way and brightens their day, hows that any different
    than having someone smile because of a good joke?
    Climb into the sky, never wonder why - Tailgunner
    You're a Tailgunner

  52. #52
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by marpilli View Post
    What ruffled my feathers was the time out for lvmtb, accusation of wrong doing against DavidC, and the deletion of a thread I started. I think all of these were overreactions and could have been handled in a different manner and still achieved the desired end result. But, hindsight is 20-20. Live and learn...
    Seriously? You did not see where this was headed when DavidC began to pressure lvtm to abuse the database error? Some of you "chicklet sheriffs" just brought down a system that the owners of the forum implemented for a reason - and your feathers are ruffled because a containment of the glitch resulting in temporary bans is an overreaction? I hate *******s with entitlement...

    Let me quote your response to my less-than-approving comment in the original thread (thank you email notification!):
    "Just turned it into a joke"? Um, so before this you had all the confidence in the world in the rep system? Really?

    People complained since it was first implemented that the rep system was a joke. We just have some fun with it while playing within the rules...


    The way I see it, you just do not give a crap - anything flies as long as you have your fun. Ruffled feathers... Good news is, DavidC is going to have more time to wash his bike now. Do you like washing your bike, too?

  53. #53
    Bro
    Bro is offline
    Content from my avatar
    Reputation: Bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,355
    Dudez.... It's the internet. Chill.
    Sometimes, I question the value of my content.

  54. #54
    nodejitsu
    Reputation: phxKokopelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by erik1245 View Post
    Dudez.... It's the internet. Chill.
    For real

  55. #55
    Huckin' trails
    Reputation: David C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,926
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    Good news is, DavidC is going to have more time to wash his bike now.
    Oh no. My bike is dead clean. I'm ready to huck the trails anytime. I just simply clean my bike after every rides. Not every hours. And how you can critic the rep system. You're here since less than a few months and sporting 3 greenies already ? Would like to see the threads they are from Just kidding. I won't rep anyone till the issue is fixed. Luckily, I'm not mean, cause I could have sent some few people down the hallway with a neg comment... But it won't happen. I'm not that much of an *******.

    Have a great weekend !
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

  56. #56
    banned
    Reputation: marpilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,993
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    ...when DavidC began to pressure lvtm to abuse the database error?
    Ha, were you there? Did David threaten lvmtb? Oooh, I bet he was scared!

    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    Some of you "chicklet sheriffs" just brought down a system that the owners of the forum implemented for a reason - and your feathers are ruffled because a containment of the glitch resulting in temporary bans is an overreaction?
    Never said I was a "chicklet sheriff". You're way out in left field on this one...

    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    I hate *******s with entitlement...
    Ditto here. Sounds like you have a case of 'sour grapes' to me...


    And, I never wash my bike. I just build them up and ride them. How about you?

  57. #57
    Huckin' trails
    Reputation: David C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,926
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    Hey, i think i said this before....Rep is kind of silly, and yeah, i guess the uber rep power was abusing the system....

    but, now some of the fun threads were gone! i didnt care what kind of rep i got in the handout thread...i didnt really care if i got much at all, but was a fun thread to talk to the homies....ya know?
    I know

    So let's start a free monzie thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

  58. #58
    see me rollin, they hatin
    Reputation: NicoleB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,615
    Hey, i think i said this before....Rep is kind of silly, and yeah, i guess the uber rep power was abusing the system....

    but, now some of the fun threads were gone! i didnt care what kind of rep i got in the handout thread...i didnt really care if i got much at all, but was a fun thread to talk to the homies....ya know?

  59. #59
    nodejitsu
    Reputation: phxKokopelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    Hey, i think i said this before....Rep is kind of silly, and yeah, i guess the uber rep power was abusing the system....

    but, now some of the fun threads were gone! i didnt care what kind of rep i got in the handout thread...i didnt really care if i got much at all, but was a fun thread to talk to the homies....ya know?
    Yup

  60. #60
    Titanium junkie
    Reputation: Loudviking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    Seriously? You did not see where this was headed when DavidC began to pressure lvtm to abuse the database error? Some of you "chicklet sheriffs" just brought down a system that the owners of the forum implemented for a reason - and your feathers are ruffled because a containment of the glitch resulting in temporary bans is an overreaction? I hate *******s with entitlement...

    Let me quote your response to my less-than-approving comment in the original thread (thank you email notification!):
    "Just turned it into a joke"? Um, so before this you had all the confidence in the world in the rep system? Really?

    People complained since it was first implemented that the rep system was a joke. We just have some fun with it while playing within the rules...


    The way I see it, you just do not give a crap - anything flies as long as you have your fun. Ruffled feathers... Good news is, DavidC is going to have more time to wash his bike now. Do you like washing your bike, too?
    Damn, what the hell is wrong with you. Don't go accusing everyone of this conspiracy.
    If some people want to have "fun", what's wrong with that? And as for your "self entitlement" statement, you might want to back the truck up, as I have never had anything,
    and I mean ANYTHING, given to me for free, nor did I expect it to be. I guess we are lucky
    this has happened, as if it had happened to you, how many people would have been Neg repped into oblivion. I am sorry the Rep system is so important to you, as you act as
    though your personal self worth hinges on it, I will try as I might to be taken back to where
    I was before all this, and I will still be happy to have this discussion with you at that time,
    so as you don't think I grew a pair because of the rep power that I am having to stare at.I
    can't use it anyway at this time. If you think about it, this is more of a pain in the a*s having it than not having it, as I have had to listen to folks like you for a good portion of the day.
    Climb into the sky, never wonder why - Tailgunner
    You're a Tailgunner

  61. #61
    Live 2 Ride
    Reputation: Kona0197's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,979
    I agree with Loudviking. Half the time I'm afraid to post my answer to a thread because of the threat of getting negative rep.
    My Bike: '19 Giant Talon 2 29er
    My Blog: http://http://kona0197.wordpress.com/

  62. #62
    Titanium junkie
    Reputation: Loudviking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Kona0197 View Post
    I agree with Loudviking. Half the time I'm afraid to post my answer to a thread because of the threat of getting negative rep.
    Piss on them, post up, and if you made a mistake in a reply, and they
    can't correct you without being an a*s, then you know who the people with no
    life are. Don't let it bother you.
    Climb into the sky, never wonder why - Tailgunner
    You're a Tailgunner

  63. #63
    banned
    Reputation: roadie scum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by Kona0197 View Post
    I agree with Loudviking. Half the time I'm afraid to post my answer to a thread because of the threat of getting negative rep.




    Post usefull things without drama and you will only get the occational red hits. Everyone gets them, its not only you.

  64. #64
    Titanium junkie
    Reputation: Loudviking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,429
    Now heres something funny, I got a Neg Rep for having a "flexy titanium bike",
    and we are the ones abusing the Rep system?
    Bite me big shooter.
    Climb into the sky, never wonder why - Tailgunner
    You're a Tailgunner

  65. #65
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,930
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    Seriously? You did not see where this was headed when DavidC began to pressure lvtm to abuse the database error? Some of you "chicklet sheriffs" just brought down a system that the owners of the forum implemented for a reason - and your feathers are ruffled because a containment of the glitch resulting in temporary bans is an overreaction? I hate *******s with entitlement...

    Let me quote your response to my less-than-approving comment in the original thread (thank you email notification!):
    "Just turned it into a joke"? Um, so before this you had all the confidence in the world in the rep system? Really?

    People complained since it was first implemented that the rep system was a joke. We just have some fun with it while playing within the rules...


    The way I see it, you just do not give a crap - anything flies as long as you have your fun. Ruffled feathers... Good news is, DavidC is going to have more time to wash his bike now. Do you like washing your bike, too?
    Can I negative rep this, or does I need to wait?

  66. #66
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ghettocop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,434
    This is all highly amusing.

  67. #67
    Titanium junkie
    Reputation: Loudviking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by roadie scum View Post
    Post usefull things without drama and you will only get the occational red hits. Everyone gets them, its not only you.
    I think people are, at times, afraid to post, and that to me degrades what
    this site is supposed to be about, being helpful,to the best of our abilities,
    and human,cause no one on here is perfect. I would + rep you, cause you might
    have made Kona's day with that response, Unfortunately...
    Last edited by Loudviking; 04-14-2012 at 09:08 PM.
    Climb into the sky, never wonder why - Tailgunner
    You're a Tailgunner

  68. #68
    Titanium junkie
    Reputation: Loudviking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyBoy View Post
    Can I negative rep this, or does I need to wait?
    You can do as you wish, as you didn't get butt-slammed with +rep,
    is it worth it, not really.
    Climb into the sky, never wonder why - Tailgunner
    You're a Tailgunner

  69. #69
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,930
    Quote Originally Posted by StiHacka View Post
    If the rep system can be salvaged, the OC forum should be excluded from it IMO. What is the point of giving rep for off topic blabbering, regardless how funny it is?

    Where were you and your comments about a year ago when this whole rep thing got turned on and everyone in the Northern California section of MTBR, moderators, super mods, and Francois, the owner of this site with their Bromances, were out there leading by example? Sorry pal, get a life, the Off Camber folks were waaaaaaaaaaaay late to the party.

  70. #70
    banned
    Reputation: marpilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,993
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyBoy View Post
    Can I negative rep this, or does I need to wait?
    You have normal rep so you may dole it out as you see fit.

    It's the folks with abnormal rep who are under surveillance and on rep lock down.

  71. #71
    Titanium junkie
    Reputation: Loudviking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettocop View Post
    This is all highly amusing.
    Glad someone is enjoying this, it is pretty funny.
    Climb into the sky, never wonder why - Tailgunner
    You're a Tailgunner

  72. #72
    Huckin' trails
    Reputation: David C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,926
    I just want to publicly let RockCrusher know that he is a lucky man tonight.

    Because he deleted some of my threads and posts that were perfectly into the forum guidelines and not offending anyone, without giving any warning or PM me about it. Then he just step here in the OC forum and start to time-out members for no reason that could apply in common sense. And he threaten me and other members to get banned or in time-out if we use the rep system while the issue is still present.

    I have many reasons to neg rep him. First being he's not even a forum administrator and act disrespectfully regarding the suppression of my threads and posts without telling me.

    But like I said, he's a lucky man tonight. Because I made the promise not to use the rep system and in particular for neg rep till the issue is resolved, according to his request. And I will keep my promise. But I stand behind my words of having some bad vibes about his recent actions and I will decide later on when everything gets sort out if he deserve or not my reputation power.
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

  73. #73
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,930
    Quote Originally Posted by marpilli View Post
    You have normal rep so you may dole it out as you see fit.

    It's the folks with abnormal rep who are under surveillance and on rep lock down.
    I could have sworn that the past few days, I thought I was being limited to only giving out 5 reps per day, but I could be wrong on that. Isn't the daily limit 10 reps?

    It's not worth it spreading neg vibes... the OP above has his own point of view that no amount of facts will change.

  74. #74
    govt kontrakt projkt mgr
    Reputation: ArmySlowRdr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,166
    The rep handout thread may be gone but nuttin says those of us with "normal" rep power can't continue to give

    oh never mind--I see this was being discussed as I was posting. All great minds think a like. lol.

  75. #75
    Huckin' trails
    Reputation: David C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,926
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettocop View Post
    This is all highly amusing.
    You have no idea
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

  76. #76
    Live 2 Ride
    Reputation: Kona0197's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,979
    Post usefull things without drama and you will only get the occational red hits. Everyone gets them, its not only you.
    Thank you!
    My Bike: '19 Giant Talon 2 29er
    My Blog: http://http://kona0197.wordpress.com/

  77. #77
    Huckin' trails
    Reputation: David C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,926
    Quote Originally Posted by marpilli View Post
    Oh, we'll keep the fire burning with or without a thread to talk about it.

    As soon as we're given the green light I'll go back to the same as before...
    Glad you made it a day earlier on your schedule
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

  78. #78
    banned
    Reputation: marpilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,993
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmySlowRdr View Post
    The rep handout thread may be gone but nuttin says those of us with "normal" rep power can't continue to give
    Oh, we'll keep the fire burning with or without a thread to talk about it.

    As soon as we're given the green light I'll go back to the same as before...

  79. #79
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,930
    Holy crap... I just sent a PM, and my private message base is gone? Almost all my sent and received messages went poof?

  80. #80
    banned
    Reputation: marpilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,993
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyBoy View Post
    Holy crap... I just sent a PM, and my private message base is gone? Almost all my sent and received messages went poof?
    I think the old PMs were lost when the site crashed last time. I lost all of mine and I read in the issues forum where others had the same thing happen to them.

  81. #81
    Huckin' trails
    Reputation: David C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,926
    Quote Originally Posted by marpilli View Post
    I think the old PMs were lost when the site crashed last time. I lost all of mine and I read in the issues forum where others had the same thing happen to them.
    They had to choose between keeping the old ones or the new ones. Guess what they did...
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

  82. #82
    Titanium junkie
    Reputation: Loudviking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,429
    Alright clown's, quit + repping me. And you know who you are,
    at this point I don't think it's making any difference. I do appreciate
    the love though.
    Climb into the sky, never wonder why - Tailgunner
    You're a Tailgunner

  83. #83
    Moose Member
    Reputation: Moosey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,194
    If you revert back to the old reps (meaning I go back to 13 or whatever) can you leave it at 444 even though i really only give 13? The 444 helps me feel better about myself.

    As far as PMs go, after the crash I got back up to about 13, and today I noticed they were all gone. Something fishy is happening.

    Is it cool if all the ridiculously powerful people (400+) rep each other still? I wanna see how high we can get each others power (we wont rep anyone who isn't already affected by this... promise)

  84. #84
    better than I deserve
    Reputation: roblee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    478
    My rep is now off the charts ..lol

  85. #85
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,790
    Quote Originally Posted by marpilli View Post
    I think the old PMs were lost when the site crashed last time. I lost all of mine and I read in the issues forum where others had the same thing happen to them.
    This is why I'm not a fan of today's "cloud computing". Your data is at the mercy of others.

  86. #86
    banned
    Reputation: Spinning Lizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,435
    Quote Originally Posted by David C View Post
    I just want to publicly let RockCrusher know that he is a lucky man tonight.

    Because he deleted some of my threads and posts that were perfectly into the forum guidelines and not offending anyone, without giving any warning or PM me about it. Then he just step here in the OC forum and start to time-out members for no reason that could apply in common sense. And he threaten me and other members to get banned or in time-out if we use the rep system while the issue is still present.

    I have many reasons to neg rep him. First being he's not even a forum administrator and act disrespectfully regarding the suppression of my threads and posts without telling me.

    But like I said, he's a lucky man tonight. Because I made the promise not to use the rep system and in particular for neg rep till the issue is resolved, according to his request. And I will keep my promise. But I stand behind my words of having some bad vibes about his recent actions and I will decide later on when everything gets sort out if he deserve or not my reputation power.
    Don't worry about it, there are other mods that delete their neg rep, don't know if Crusher is one of them but they are out there.

  87. #87
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    16,492
    Quote Originally Posted by David C View Post
    I just want to publicly let RockCrusher know that he is a lucky man tonight.

    Because he deleted some of my threads and posts that were perfectly into the forum guidelines and not offending anyone, without giving any warning or PM me about it. Then he just step here in the OC forum and start to time-out members for no reason that could apply in common sense. And he threaten me and other members to get banned or in time-out if we use the rep system while the issue is still present.

    I have many reasons to neg rep him. First being he's not even a forum administrator and act disrespectfully regarding the suppression of my threads and posts without telling me.

    But like I said, he's a lucky man tonight. Because I made the promise not to use the rep system and in particular for neg rep till the issue is resolved, according to his request. And I will keep my promise. But I stand behind my words of having some bad vibes about his recent actions and I will decide later on when everything gets sort out if he deserve or not my reputation power.
    Seriously man?

    You are the one that opened 'pandora's box'.
    The responsible thing would've been to report that member's glitch in a PM to admin/mod.
    But no, you start a thread, then PM the member to come out and 'spread some love'. You knew full well what what would happen. The people that participated knew what would happen too. How could you not?

    I even went into that thread to ask to not be given any fake rep. After my post was published, I learned that it was too late and I was infected.

    So, he's lucky? that what... you could give him tons of FAKE neg rep?
    I'm just saying, had you done the right thing in the first place none of this would even have happened.
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  88. #88
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,198
    Quote Originally Posted by David C View Post
    I just want to publicly let RockCrusher know that he is a lucky man tonight.

    Because he deleted some of my threads and posts that were perfectly into the forum guidelines and not offending anyone, without giving any warning or PM me about it. Then he just step here in the OC forum and start to time-out members for no reason that could apply in common sense. And he threaten me and other members to get banned or in time-out if we use the rep system while the issue is still present.

    I have many reasons to neg rep him. First being he's not even a forum administrator and act disrespectfully regarding the suppression of my threads and posts without telling me.

    But like I said, he's a lucky man tonight. Because I made the promise not to use the rep system and in particular for neg rep till the issue is resolved, according to his request. And I will keep my promise. But I stand behind my words of having some bad vibes about his recent actions and I will decide later on when everything gets sort out if he deserve or not my reputation power.




    WTF? You are the reason this clusterfuk even happened. I would think that you will be very lucky if your not banned. You could have taken the high road and reported this issue to the mods and the whole thing would have just quietly gone away but no, you tried to exploit it. And then someone posted that as a group you should spread it around so that it would be harder for the admin to get it under control. Go ahead and flame away, but bannings are in order IMHO. So quit whining and making empty threats and have a cup of stfu.


    EDIT: I see that 3l's beat me to it.

  89. #89
    banned
    Reputation: marpilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,993
    Highdelll, please post your definition of 'real' rep. I'll make sure you only receive that kind from me in the future. Thank you.

  90. #90
    banned
    Reputation: marpilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,993
    Bann

  91. #91
    banned
    Reputation: marpilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,993
    Banning over this? You all need to relax...

  92. #92
    banned
    Reputation: roadie scum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by marpilli View Post
    Banning over this? You all need to relax...



    Easy for you to say, you don't have to fix the mess right? If I was the admin the hammer would fall if this is all true. My two cents, flame suit on.

  93. #93
    Huckin' trails
    Reputation: David C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,926
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS View Post
    WTF? You are the reason this clusterfuk even happened. I would think that you will be very lucky if your not banned. You could have taken the high road and reported this issue to the mods and the whole thing would have just quietly gone away but no, you tried to exploit it. And then someone posted that as a group you should spread it around so that it would be harder for the admin to get it under control. Go ahead and flame away, but bannings are in order IMHO. So quit whining and making empty threats and have a cup of stfu.


    EDIT: I see that 3l's beat me to it.
    U mad bro ?

    Thread as been up for 2 full days. And you're gonna tell me no one ever notice about ? Then why would you not report it the the admins first ? Hutch did.
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

  94. #94
    banned
    Reputation: marpilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,993
    Quote Originally Posted by roadie scum View Post
    Easy for you to say, you don't have to fix the mess right? If I was the admin the hammer would fall if this is all true. My two cents, flame suit on.
    You're right. Let's look back at the PM Francois sent Hutch (post #35)...

    Quote Originally Posted by Francois
    Originally Posted by francois
    Ahh, that happened before I think. Some folks got big rep power and started repping each other?

    I can check it out.

    fc
    Woo hoo! That's a man who sounds like he's about to swing the ban-hammer wide and far! We'd better stand back!

    Oh, wait. He sounds like it's no big deal...

  95. #95
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,198
    Quote Originally Posted by David C View Post
    U mad bro ?

    Thread as been up for 2 full days. And you're gonna tell me no one ever notice about ? Then why would you not report it the the admins first ? Hutch did.



    No not mad. As far as it being up for two days, I tend to ignore the drivel you post up so no surprise that I missed it. As far as reporting it, I would have if as I said I didn't ignore most of your blatherings. I stand by my original post.

  96. #96
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    16,492
    Quote Originally Posted by marpilli View Post
    Highdelll, please post your definition of 'real' rep. I'll make sure you only receive that kind from me in the future. Thank you.
    Do I really have to define that?

    Umm, let's see...
    rep that is not from an exploited loophole whereas one member had astronomically high post count that is one part of the equation for rep/rep power and handed off to others, and in turn, disproportionately increasing their rep/power...

    simple?
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  97. #97
    banned
    Reputation: marpilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,993
    Quote Originally Posted by highdelll View Post
    Do I really have to define that?

    Umm, let's see...
    rep that is not from an exploited loophole whereas one member had astronomically high post count that is one part of the equation for rep/rep power and handed off to others, and in turn, disproportionately increasing their rep/power...

    simple?
    Just wondering if you considered participating in the "rep threads" to be real rep. It appears that you do. Carry on...

  98. #98
    banned
    Reputation: roadie scum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by marpilli View Post
    You're right. Let's look back at the PM Francois sent Hutch (post #35)...



    Woo hoo! That's a man who sounds like he's about to swing the ban-hammer wide and far! We'd better stand back!

    Oh, wait. He sounds like it's no big deal...



    And yet you guy's chose to perpetuate the problem, making it worse. And if the earlier post about someone posting to make the problem even worse is true, the lot of you should be perma banned.

  99. #99
    banned
    Reputation: marpilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,993
    Quote Originally Posted by roadie scum View Post
    And yet you guy's chose to perpetuate the problem, making it worse. And if the earlier post about someone posting to make the problem even worse is true, the lot of you should be perma banned.
    What are you talking about?

  100. #100
    banned
    Reputation: marpilli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,993
    It's getting all "Lord of the Flies" in here....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.