REALLY?

The Reality Show Game

I still cant believe it, they will make totally rediculous reality shows nowadays about litterally anything - I'm shocked almost some of these retarded shows get past the pilot, and I see a series premier for a new show almost everytime I turn on the TV, the last one is an airport reality show and the who, what, where, that happens when you go to an airport..

Your job is to come up with the most rediculous reality show you can think of thats not been made yet (or at least that you know of).

Here is mine...

STAMP COLLECTING
    DJ, "Because I'm sure the world need's more dudes stalking the woods stoned out of their mind carrying a deadly weapon."

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    Rep whoring!
    Who cares if your helmet matches your bike? And for the love of god, please use the search feature!

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    I never watch reality tv but if they took the cast from 2 different shows, got them drunk, gave them weapons and had them fight to the death...I probably still wouldn't watch it.

Formerly mtbnoobadam
    I've always thought a "death race" or "deathmatch" type show would be pretty cool.

REALLY?
    The point is sort of to think of something "uncool", it could be a celebrity, or something along the lines of a aution show like the half a dozen on TV already. Just something you wouldnt think would be or should be a reality show.

Here is another...

Basket Weaving

Who the hell is going to watch basket weaving as a reality show...lol? But, dont be surprized if someone on the networks does make such a show - hell, there making damn near everything else. lol

EDIT: Where is your creativity and imagination people?
    Last edited by jeffgothro; 05-11-2012 at 09:38 AM.
    DJ, "Because I'm sure the world need's more dudes stalking the woods stoned out of their mind carrying a deadly weapon."

Members who have read this thread: 0