• 12-23-2016
    Hawgzilla
    The Pre-2017 New Years Resolution Thread of 2017 (because it's almost 2017)
    That time is fast approaching again...

    WHAT WILL YOU DO DIFFERENTLY THIS YEAR???
  • 12-23-2016
    Cornfield
    I will write the last digit of the year differently this coming year!
  • 12-23-2016
    Rod
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Cornfield View Post
    I will write the last digit of the year differently this coming year!

    I will join corn in doing this as well as riding my bike more. There's a lake by my workplace and it had a hiking trail. I made it into a biking trail with a little digging and rerouting.



    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  • 12-23-2016
    DIRTJUNKIE
    I will go forth willingly and in a gentleman like manner. Hunt out socks quietly controlling their destiny, all the while using a stealthy approach as not to be detected in hopes of making mtbr a place proud for all to be associated with.

    Plus I will join Korn in his fight to keep the date correct on anything written or typed.
  • 12-23-2016
    Hawgzilla
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    I will go forth willingly and in a gentleman like manner. Hunt out socks quietly controlling their destiny, all the while using a stealthy approach as not to be detected in hopes of making mtbr a place proud for all to be associated with.

    Plus I will join Korn in his fight to keep the date correct on anything written or typed.

    But will you use more commas?
  • 12-23-2016
    DIRTJUNKIE
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    But will you use more commas?

    At least I know the difference between a comma and an apostrophe. :p
    I seem to recall you having that issue.
  • 12-23-2016
    deke505
    I, will, resolute,To. use, more, commas, and less, periods,
  • 12-23-2016
    Hawgzilla
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    At least I know the difference between a comma and an apostrophe. :p
    I seem to recall you having that issue.

    Can you at least answer the question???
  • 12-23-2016
    DIRTJUNKIE
    That's so 2016.
  • 12-23-2016
    Hawgzilla
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    That's so 2016.

    That's true and this is partially why I am so ready to say goodbye to 2016.
  • 12-23-2016
    TheGweed
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    But will you use more commas?

    Quote:

    Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    At least I know the difference between a comma and an apostrophe. :p
    I seem to recall you having that issue.

    Will you use these more: ...
  • 12-23-2016
    TheGweed
    I really can't think of any resolutions...I don't really ever. I try to be a good and responsible person every day of every year. Respectful of everyone. Not saying I like everyone, but I'm always respectful...course I'm kinda drunk right now...

    I'm interested in hearing others resolutions though...
  • 12-23-2016
    DIRTJUNKIE
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by thegweed View Post
    I really can't think, of any resolutions...I don't really ever. I try to be a good, and responsible, person every day, of >the< every year. Respectful of everyone. Not saying I like everyone, but I'm always respectful...course I'm kinda drunk right now...

    I'm interested in hearing others resolutions though:...

    Fixed that for you.
  • 12-23-2016
    Hawgzilla
    I vow to not shave at all during 2017 (unless my wife threatens to divorce me if I don't)...
  • 12-23-2016
    net wurker
    I vow to eat more doughnuts in 2017.
  • 12-23-2016
    DIRTJUNKIE
    I vow to eat more Christmas cookies, not!