If you do nothing else today, go out and listen to the songs at:

Franc Aledia Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos
    -- Evil Patrick

Some of my Music

My Videos

The trail...shall set you free.

GONE
    Nov 2008
    But I do have something better to do today. Well, maybe not better but certainly more important,...make money. I have bills to pay so I don't know when I will be able to listen to Franc Aledia. Is it anything like Black sabbath? I really like Ozzy's voice. If it is anything like Black Sabbath, then I will be a fan for life. But, I just don't have the time to listen right now. Hmm, when will I have time? Hard to say... Wait, why am I talking to myself? This was supposed to be a reply to the OP but here I am talking to myself.

heaven help me
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    But I do have something better to do today. Well, maybe not better but certainly more important,...make money. I have bills to pay so I don't know when I will be able to listen to Franc Aledia. Is it anything like Black sabbath? I really like Ozzy's voice. If it is anything like Black Sabbath, then I will be a fan for life. But, I just don't have the time to listen right now. Hmm, when will I have time? Hard to say... Wait, why am I talking to myself? This was supposed to be a reply to the OP but here I am talking to myself.
    Is it the voices in your head talking?

Moderator Moderator
    The evil voices in my head are doing their best to convince me to buy a new frame for the commuter.....

Early Black Sabbath is *phenominal*. Agreed.

Flappity flappity flap
    Is Franc Aledia related to Tony Iommi?

9 lives
    I listened to a few bars from a couple songs in the link... maybe Franc is an acquired taste like franks ...I'm going to do my rounds now
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

I'm just messing with you
    Sounds Like: Butch Walker, Bruno Mars, Matchbox Twenty
    No thanks
    Chasing bears through the woods drunk with a dull hatchet is strongly not advised

El Gato Malo
    Mar 2009
    But I do have something better to do today. ... But, I just don't have the time to listen right now. Hmm, when will I have time?
    Maybe that one thing that you don't know is the phenomenal Franc Aledia?

High Desert MTBer
    Hmm, 'Convertible' is a bit of an odd one out there Patrick... the other 2 are accomplished, but not really my cup of tea old chap! Hope to see you out on the trail some time soon again, been off too much riding for a few months here, but will be getting back into it soon...
    It's all Here. Now.

Big Mac

Phenominal artist

Yeah, I'm good.

Fart smeller
    I'm with you, dood. I have a list of things I need to do that is a mile long. Well, that may be a little exaggeration, but it certainly is long (and veiny), so I certainly don't have the spare tinge to let Swype spell everything out for me, that would be s RADIO time farts!! I've got to do, because there is donating i need to do right notes DVD not is the time to do it.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention."

Heather Heyer