mtbr member

Percentage of OT posts necessary to become an official troll

Anyone know the percentage of nonsense posts necessary to achieve official trolldom? I tend to keep a ratio 8:1, where I make 8 useful/on topic posts for every one that I make that is as stupid as the OP.
    I get posters with lots of posts (hence they must have large brains and e-penis's) calling me a troll often and I'm not sure I deserve their praise because I'm not dedicated to trolling at the rate that they achieve...

No Stranger to danger....
    Quote Originally Posted by danhasdrums View Post
    Anyone know the percentage of nonsense posts necessary to achieve official trolldom? I tend to keep a ratio 8:1, where I make 8 useful/on topic posts for every one that I make that is as stupid as the OP.
    I get posters with lots of posts (hence they must have large brains and e-penis's) calling me a troll often and I'm not sure I deserve their praise because I'm not dedicated to trolling at the rate that they achieve...
    DAN, dont worry bout them mate, i wrote a joke blog, takin the piss out of myself about what coloured speedos to wear whist riding, just to lighten the mood n have a laugh, and i got about 15 world champion cowards leave me neg rep, with weak notes next to it, with no name attached, that took me into the red, mate ill wear it with pride,...
    people that call others trolls n posers must be about 16 and in real life they must feel pretty small and weak, dont let em get you down mate.
    leaving neg rep with no name attached is for weak cowards, the nets full of them, generally these guys have never fitted in anywhere but behind a keyboard, they will send em to me for this, but im not gonna sit round having a circle jerk with weak keyboard heros to get pos rep, id rather be in the red play those games.
    just speak your mind what ever it may be mate, n treat others as you like to be treated yourself, cheers from oz

see me rollin, they hatin
    I usually like your threads Dan, even though you seem somewhat d!ckish (and i say that in the most flattering way possible) they still make me laugh. Anybody who cant appreciate the occasional funny thread, has their chamois packed way too far up their bungalow.
    fap

Quote Originally Posted by Tone's L'axeman View Post
    DAN, dont worry bout them mate, i wrote a joke blog, takin the piss out of myself about what coloured speedos to wear whist riding, just to lighten the mood n have a laugh, and i got about 15 world champion cowards leave me neg rep, with weak notes next to it, with no name attached, that took me into the red, mate ill wear it with pride,...
    people that call others trolls n posers must be about 16 and in real life they must feel pretty small and weak, dont let em get you down mate.
    leaving neg rep with no name attached is for weak cowards, the nets full of them, generally these guys have never fitted in anywhere but behind a keyboard, they will send em to me for this, but im not gonna sit round having a circle jerk with weak keyboard heros to get pos rep, id rather be in the red play those games.
    just speak your mind what ever it may be mate, n treat others as you like to be treated yourself, cheers from oz
    haha, you pissed off some racer-bois. you can have my green balls
    fap

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    haha, you pissed off some racer-bois. you can have my green balls
    cheers n thanks mate, its great to see some body on here with a sense of humour, and let me tell you brother i need your green balls at the moment hahaha, mine have been turnin red on here real fast, thanks mate love your work, n keep up the great sense of humour, this site needs it, but its a great site.....HAPPY DAYS

^ you're welcome.

ps, i'm not a brother, i'm a "sista". but not THAT kind of sista.....i'm white.
    fap

^ you're welcome.

ps, i'm not a brother, i'm a "sista". but not THAT kind of sista.....i'm white.
    CHEERS SIS thanks for your support n sense of humour, just went back to my home page n found neg rep for my writing n the way i spell, for the last post i left about rep power, im a bloody aussie thats not the best speller around, but some of the world champions here are gutless grubs, thanks for making it an ok night for me on here Nic, cheers n thanks from oz

mtbr member
    No way Dan, this can't be you starting this thread. LOL, nuf said.
    Round and round we go

SS Pusher Man
    It only takes once thread asking about being a troll.....to be a troll.

J/K.......they are usually pretty easy to spot. ....thy usually start a thread and then never return to it once the fire has been set.
    Bicycles donít have motors or batteries.

Ebikes are not bicycles

meow meow
    i like to post in here a lot, 'spose im a troll now.

meow meow
    Quote Originally Posted by floydlippencott View Post
    If more than five people have pointed you out as one, you are a troll. Embrace it like I have, be proud of your trolldom.
    what happened to your avatar?

banned
    Sep 2010
    If more than five people have pointed you out as one, you are a troll. Embrace it like I have, be proud of your trolldom.

EDR
    CHEERS SIS thanks for your support n sense of humour, just went back to my home page n found neg rep for my writing n the way i spell, for the last post i left about rep power, im a bloody aussie thats not the best speller around, but some of the world champions here are gutless grubs, thanks for making it an ok night for me on here Nic, cheers n thanks from oz
    I read all of your posts using my Crocodile Dundee voice. I try not to, I really do.

i'm not offended by boobies...though, i would have preferred a more natural looking set. those looked like you'd flick em and they'd ding or pop.
    fap

Bro
    Content from my avatar
    I usually like your threads Dan, even though you seem somewhat d!ckish (and i say that in the most flattering way possible) they still make me laugh. Anybody who cant appreciate the occasional funny thread, has their chamois packed way too far up their bungalow.
    I can't stand them... They just don't appeal to my sense of humor. I'll read the OP of a thread from Dan, decide I don't like it, and never open it again.

This thread was an exception because I was hoping to totally attack Dan's sense of humor and weak trolldom, but then I decided not to.

i'm not offended by boobies...though, i would have preferred a more natural looking set. those looked like you'd flick em and they'd ding or pop.
    You act like that's a bad thing.
    Sometimes, I question the value of my content.

it IS a bad thing when theres more bag than meat!

Hey Erik, arent you famous for making silly threads? or do i have the wrong Erik?
    fap

Bro
    Content from my avatar

Hey Erik, arent you famous for making silly threads? or do i have the wrong Erik?
    I believe the term you're looking for is "infamous."
    Sometimes, I question the value of my content.

Quote Originally Posted by eatdrinkride View Post
    I read all of your posts using my Crocodile Dundee voice. I try not to, I really do.
    HAHAHAHA MATE, love your work, you friend, can read any of my posts in any voice you like, including Mick Dundee, or if you can try and get the tv show ''swamp people'' into an aussie accent you would be pretty spot on, we use the same slurred speech, with all the words rolled into one, n we look the same as some of the guys on swamp people, and to add to that ''long live people missing front teeth, as they are the salt of the earth'' cheers from down under, gods country,

Sweep the leg!
    Quote Originally Posted by danhasdrums View Post
    e-penis's
    The correct term is "E-nis", mostly because some sites have a filter that reduces E-penis to E-*****.
    Authorities speculate that speed may have been a factor. They are also holding gravity and inertia for questioning.

Suckin wind like a boss
    e-peen works
    If you arent bleeding, you arent riding hard enough.
    http://about.me/bigterry

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    I don't need sex. My life fvcks me daily.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by floydlippencott View Post
    So, if something like 2-8% of the posters say it is so, then it is so...
    Last edited by dirtdan; 05-25-2012 at 09:36 AM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by erik1245 View Post

This thread was an exception because I was hoping to totally attack Dan's sense of humor and weak trolldom, but then I decided not to.

Wow, I really dodged a bullet there. I fear random attacks by total strangers on the internet like I fear terrorists...

mtbr member
    Think it's pretty safe to say that this attempt has failed.
    I'm also amazed at how most of the regulars controlled their urge take a turn at responding. Very impressive indeed. Seems you'll have to step it up and get alot funnier to overcome the learning curve of your fellow members.
    Moving along......
    Round and round we go

meow meow
    ewwww, saggy bewbz.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by theMeat View Post
    Think it's pretty safe to say that this attempt has failed.
    I'm also amazed at how most of the regulars controlled their urge take a turn at responding. Very impressive indeed. Seems you'll have to step it up and get alot funnier to overcome the learning curve of your fellow members.
    Moving along......
    Failing and succeeding on internet forums is serious business.

EDR
    HAHAHAHA MATE, love your work, you friend, can read any of my posts in any voice you like, including Mick Dundee, or if you can try and get the tv show ''swamp people'' into an aussie accent you would be pretty spot on, we use the same slurred speech, with all the words rolled into one, n we look the same as some of the guys on swamp people, and to add to that ''long live people missing front teeth, as they are the salt of the earth'' cheers from down under, gods country,
    I like you. I don't know why. If I ever get into a bar fight, your the first person I'm calling.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by eatdrinkride View Post
    I like you. I don't know why. If I ever get into a bar fight, your the first person I'm calling.
    Cheers
    EATDRINKRIDE, if you get into a bar fight im catchin the first plane over there, so keep it goin for me brother....on christmas day , we make a wire cage in the backyard with cyclone fencing and punch on all day, im not takin the piss, its all on over at mine..
    we punch on at all times of the year for celebrations n birthdays, half the street comes over n parties, we got a blow up spa for the women, and a lil blow up pool for the kiddies, that gets used by the rest of us while they sleep, and a huge mother f**kin bon fire, that gets bigger every year, we even burned down the shed n the side of the house two years ago, and let me tell you a dentist would get a gig at those celebrations, for me mates that come missin a few teeth, and the ones that lose a few there, even some of the ladies punch on after a few, which is always great value to watch.....my mrs is a gun in the cage, as she gets lots of practace on me in the house over the last 5 years.....
    if you ever come to oz, give me a yell n i'll organize a shindig for you, cheers

mtbr member
    Sounds like an awesome party. I'm not sure I'd exactly know what to do except just sort of watch in awe, and then I guess as I got comfortable I'd want to start making bets on the fights.

Is not amused
    Good time of the year to bring this up.
    Yip yip yip nope nope nope

I Ride Bikes
    yep, why not.
    I like to hug trees at FULL SPEED!
    INSTAGRAM -> hawaii808MTB
    FACEBOOK -> Big Island Mountain Biking

High Desert MTBer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    EATDRINKRIDE, if you get into a bar fight im catchin the first plane over there, so keep it goin for me brother....on christmas day , we make a wire cage in the backyard with cyclone fencing and punch on all day, im not takin the piss, its all on over at mine..
    we punch on at all times of the year for celebrations n birthdays, half the street comes over n parties, we got a blow up spa for the women, and a lil blow up pool for the kiddies, that gets used by the rest of us while they sleep, and a huge mother f**kin bon fire, that gets bigger every year, we even burned down the shed n the side of the house two years ago, and let me tell you a dentist would get a gig at those celebrations, for me mates that come missin a few teeth, and the ones that lose a few there, even some of the ladies punch on after a few, which is always great value to watch.....my mrs is a gun in the cage, as she gets lots of practace on me in the house over the last 5 years.....
    if you ever come to oz, give me a yell n i'll organize a shindig for you, cheers
    I just found a picture of Tone on his morning workout down by the Harbour!

It's all Here. Now.

Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

meow meow
    Quote Originally Posted by rockerc View Post
    I just found a picture of Tone on his morning workout down by the Harbour!

dammmn tone's is ripped. my man crush is raging.

Members who have read this thread: 0