Oregon, Alaska and Washington, D.C. legalize weed

I didn't do it
    The people have spoken.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

GONE
    Nov 2008
    As far as the Oregonians are concerned, MJ has been legal in their state all along. They didn't need any votes to know that.

I didn't do it
    ^^That's for sure!
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted

GONE
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    ^^That's for sure!
    How about Utar, have smelled any skunks on the breeze yet?

I didn't do it
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    How about Utar, have smelled any skunks on the breeze yet?
    Not even and I have a pretty good nose for that kind of thing. Lots of perfume though.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted

GONE
    Nov 2008
    Not even and I have a pretty good nose for that kind of thing. Lots of perfume though.
    Hey, that's even better!

Possession of MJ in Utar is probably gets you the death penalty.

banned
    Jun 2007
    ^ No, but one blunt in TX could get ya 6 months.

heaven help me
    Oct 2005
    Hey, that's even better!

Naw!! It's only 3.2%.

I didn't do it
    Hey, that's even better!

I'm impressed and thankful that most of the perfume actually smells nice and at reasonable levels. Too much bad perfume stinks (pun not intended, seriously).

I think if one was to be burning a little weed you would stick out like a sore thumb, at least up here in Logan.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted

I didn't do it
    Quote Originally Posted by norton55 View Post
    Naw!! It's only 3.2%.
    Good one!
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted

I didn't do it
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyin_W View Post
    ^ No, but one blunt in TX could get ya 6 months.
    Wow, I had no idea. Yikes!!
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted

9 lives
    "You must bring us... A shrubbery!"

Name:  lL6f51V.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  40.3 KB
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclelicious View Post
    "You must bring us... A shrubbery!"

Name:  lL6f51V.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  40.3 KB
    Judith I have a feeling that's your back yard shrubbery.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

9 lives
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Judith I have a feeling that's your back yard shrubbery.
    No seriously.. America has ended up becoming more progressive with marijuana than Canada.
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

Quote Originally Posted by cyclelicious View Post
    No seriously.. America has ended up becoming more progressive with marijuana than Canada.
    Yes and I live in a state that mj has been legal for a year. Prior to the legalization I thought it would be a free for all of people walking around puffing away. Not so it's the same as it's always been and I haven't noticed any change. It's still pretty much kept in private.
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

Meatbomb
    I would think the DUI laws will be tricky to figure out.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    I would think the DUI laws will be tricky to figure out.
    That and employers still drug screen. So even if you do toke on your off time your busted at work. They really didn't think this whole legalization thing out before they did it.

I'm just messing with you
    That and employers still drug screen. So even if you do toke on your off time your busted at work. They really didn't think this whole legalization thing out before they did it.
    Quoted for truth. It never made any sense to me.
    Chasing bears through the woods drunk with a dull hatchet is strongly not advised

Quote Originally Posted by wv_bob View Post
    Quoted for truth. It never made any sense to me.
    It's funny because I have conversations in a regular basis with my X GF in California. Every once in awhile she brings up the pondering question.

"So how many people are walking around stoned out of their mind in a fog"?

It would seem to be the case upon legalization. My comment to her is always "well it just empowers the rest of us in the workforce.

western NC
    Not to mention it's still illegal on a Federal level. So if you just happen to get a visit from a park ranger, or forest service while on a camping / biking trip then you're still screwed. DJ brought up a great point about employment also, and I'll bet states that legalized are "all of a sudden" doing more random drug tests than usual. The whole thing is so poorly thought out that it's laughable.

"So how many people are walking around stoned out of their mind in a fog"?
    Anyone that is going to do that doesn't care if it's legal or not.
    Chasing bears through the woods drunk with a dull hatchet is strongly not advised

Anyone that is going to do that doesn't care if it's legal or not.
    True!
    As I said above I haven't noticed any change in the behavior of society since legalization. There's always going to be those that do and those that don't. And those that do it responsibly and those that don't.

I didn't do it
    The fact that employers drug test is a completely separate issue from legalization. If an employer wants to drug test then that's their right and employees know that going in. Just because they test doesn't mean that its a bad idea for the state to legalize. Personally I think its pretty dumb that some companies test for marijuana. What people do on their own time is their own damn business. Now if somebody screws up at work and being stoned is suspected then bring out the cups and piss away. In WA, where I just left, I didn't notice any overt changes in the use of marijuana after legalization and I certainly didn't see any changes in how employers tested, i.e. if they tested before then they kept testing at the same rate, if they didn't test before legalization then they didn't start after.

I take a longer term view though. Over time attitudes on marijuana legalization have changed from near universal disapproval to near majority (or majority) approval. As this trend continues and more states legalize I think employers will begin to change their own attitudes on testing. Given enough time I believe this changing climate will eventually shape employer's decision to stop testing.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted

nvphatty
    I gotta say i'm not for it from any angle, big mistake that includes dispenseries etc.

banned
    Jun 2007

Re: Oregon, Alaska and Washington, D.C. legalize weed

It's all about the $$$.
    (I don't participate)
    By testing the employers save on insurance.
    By legalizing the state's & Fed both gain revenue.
    The banks are not legally allowed to handle it, putting the dispensary owners, and investors in an unenviable spot. They must pay taxes on the revenues, yet are not allowed to bank it. Yes folks, once again the cart is ahead of the horse.

I think its pretty dumb that some companies test for marijuana. What people do on their own time is their own damn business. Now if somebody screws up at work and being stoned is suspected then bring out the cups and piss away.
    The problem with that is they can't really pinpoint the suspect's last use https://www.erowid.org/psychoactives...shtml#duration There's no easy answer, that much is for sure.

If an employer wants to drug test then that's their right and employees know that going in.
    Can't dispute that. If you want to be paid you have to play by their rules.

I didn't do it
    It'll take time to iron things out. Its a legal multi billion dollar industry that's not going away. As more states legalize the financial and legal hurdles will eventually fall.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted

nvphatty
    It'll take time to iron things out. Its a legal multi billion dollar industry that's not going away. As more states legalize the financial and legal hurdles will eventually fall.
    until law suites start popping up like daisies due to influence.

banned
    Sep 2010
    Not to mention, there isn't a study in existence that finds cannabis to be more damaging to the human mind and body than alcohol.

In fact, it's relatively innocuous.....

nvphatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Ray View Post
    Not to mention, there isn't a study in existence that finds cannabis to be more damaging to the human mind and body than alcohol.

In fact, it's relatively innocuous.....
    damaging or not it's influential in ones character and thats what will have attorneys/lawyers chomping @ the bit.

Not sure what you mean about influential in ones character. You mean that stoners are all laid back? Or is the implication that they are scofflaws?

I know it really doesn't matter but it seems like alcohol has far more influence on a person in all ways, and for a longer period of time after use.

banned
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by nvphatty View Post
    damaging or not it's influential in ones character and thats what will have attorneys/lawyers chomping @ the bit.
    Huh?

Yer gonna have to explain that one to me.....I have not attended any evangelical mega-churches for a couple of decades now, so I'm rusty in the vernacular of 'character influences'.

Is that like "Evil Spirits" as compared to the "Holy Spirit"?

nvphatty
    Not sure what you mean about influential in ones character.

I know it really doesn't matter but it seems like alcohol has far more influence on a person in all ways, and for a longer period of time after use.
    it's seems folks have a tough time NOT comparing the two but that's a given. But since we are it's common knowledge both have and do @ some level impair decision/judgement making, so yes influential in ones character to the extent poor decisions are made due to one being under the influence. I simply forsee the severe ramifications of legal time, court time etc.

nvphatty
    Huh?

Yer gonna have to explain that one to me.....I have not attended any evangelical mega-churches for a couple of decades now, so I'm rusty in the vernacular of 'character influences'.

Is that like "Evil Spirits" as compared to the "Holy Spirit"?
    it's really quite simple with common sense old ray and it has squat to do with a church

it's seems folks have a tough time NOT comparing the two but that's a given. But since we are it's common knowledge both have and do @ some level impair decision/judgement making, so yes influential in ones character to the extent poor decisions are made due to one being under the influence. I simply forsee the severe ramifications of legal time, court time etc.
    You're going to make me whip out the Carl Sagan links if you keep up

Pothead: "I'd really like to drive down to my friend's house to play some WoW but man this chair is soooo comfortable ZZZZZ"

Drinker: "Oh hell I'm out of booze, I'll drive down to the corner and get some, maybe then go hit a couple bars, and oh look, some beer I forgot about so I won't get thirsty on the way"

banned
    Sep 2010
    it's really quite simple with common sense old ray and it has squat to do with a church
    OK...common-sense-wise, let's see an example of how a person who has taken a couple-three tokes would be impacted in 'character' more than somebody who has had three stiff drinks?

Driving impairment? No evidence with cannabis, PLENTY of evidence with alcohol.

Social behavior? Cannabis: majority of folks are more 'mellow', so to speak. Alcohol: majority of folks more emotional, including violent emotions.

Sorry NV, but I'm a bit dense here, so I'm relying upon you, who made the statement, to back it up.

And just in case you are wondering, I don't use cannabis myself...I could if I wanted to, being self-employed, but my brain and body do not like it anymore.

There was a time when I DID like it, but that was literally decades ago. Perhaps my 'character' has improved since then, and that's why I don't like it anymore?

Please do tell...

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    I'd rather have the government profiting off the legal sale of drugs than the illegal sale of drugs. My only beef would be I might like to see governments--State and Federal--getting an even bigger slice of the pie.

banned
    Sep 2010
    Excessive coffee can also 'impair' judgement in the sense that it makes some people jittery and irritable.

Should coffee also be banned? What about refined sugar products? We know about Dan White's "Twinkie defense".........where do you find the evidence-based place to 'draw the line'?

I gotta say i'm not for it from any angle, big mistake that includes dispenseries etc.
    You mean the "wellness clinics".

I laugh at that ^^

banned
    Sep 2010
    You mean the "wellness clinics".

I laugh at that ^^
    One person's "wellness" is another person's "relapse".

The problem with that is they can't really pinpoint the suspect's last use https://www.erowid.org/psychoactives...shtml#duration There's no easy answer, that much is for sure.
    Yep and until a test is invented to pinpoint time of use the whole testing in the work place in a legalized state is a joke.

banned
    Jun 2007
    The budget starved states needing revenue are passing laws that are in direct conflict with the national war on drugs.
    The federal government cannot ignore the enormous tax revenue from state legal weed, yet due to their
    long standing stance, and IRS money laundering laws cannot allow it's $$ to enter the system.

(Don't think many investors who plunked down the capital to purchase a dispensary permit thought of this wrinkle.)
    Here's a linky to the banking hurdle mentioned earlier..

Marijuana Money Is Still A Pot Of Trouble For Banks - Forbes

I didn't do it
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyin_W View Post
    The budget starved states needing revenue are passing laws that are in direct conflict with the national war on drugs.
    I should point out that marijuana legalization hasn't been passed by state legislatures and as near as I can tell, the electorate hasn't voted with state revenue in mind. I know you know this but I thought it was worth clarifying given the above statement. I think people merely want to decriminalize marijuana possession and use. At least that's how I cast my vote.

The federal government cannot ignore the enormous tax revenue from state legal weed, yet due to their
    long standing stance, and IRS money laundering laws cannot allow it's $$ to enter the system.

(Don't think many investors who plunked down the capital to purchase a dispensary permit thought of this wrinkle.)
    Here's a linky to the banking hurdle mentioned earlier..

Marijuana Money Is Still A Pot Of Trouble For Banks - Forbes
    The banking issue is a pickle that will have to be figured out. And it will at some point. The feds will want a piece of the action and so federal banking and tax laws will eventually change to accommodate legal marijuana.

Actually the banking issue was discussed long before the law went into effect, at least in WA state. The dispensary folks knew it was going to be a problem going into this. But why let imperfection get in the way of progress?
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted

banned
    Sep 2010
    I should point out that marijuana legalization hasn't been passed by state legislatures and as near as I can tell, the electorate hasn't voted with state revenue in mind. I know you know this but I thought it was worth clarifying given the above statement. I think people merely want to decriminalize marijuana possession and use. At least that's how I cast my vote.

The banking issue is a pickle that will have to be figured out. And it will at some point. The feds will want a piece of the action and so federal banking and tax laws will eventually change to accommodate legal marijuana.

Actually the banking issue was discussed long before the law went into effect, at least in WA state. The dispensary folks knew it was going to be a problem going into this. But why let imperfection get in the way of progress?
    I read somewhere recently that the Fed is allowing licensed dispensaries to deposit in their banks, now.
    some kind of special exemption, to mitigate the liability of that much cash floating around in public.

Apparently, they dislike that even more than legal cannabis.

I didn't do it
    I read somewhere recently that the Fed is allowing licensed dispensaries to deposit in their banks, now.
    some kind of special exemption, to mitigate the liability of that much cash floating around in public.

Apparently, they dislike that even more than legal cannabis.
    I have seen that somewhere as well. I'm happy to see that the feds are willing to put a little common sense above archaic attitudes and laws.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted

banned
    Sep 2010
    I have seen that somewhere as well. I'm happy to see that the feds are willing to put a little common sense above archaic attitudes and laws.
    Despite good clinical evidence that cannabinoids like cannibidiol have real medical value, the Feds persist in keeping The Devil's Weed in the Schedule 1 category.

The degree of willful stupidity that this persistence implies is beyond left/right politics altogether.

I didn't do it
    Despite good clinical evidence that cannabinoids like cannibidiol have real medical value, the Feds persist in keeping The Devil's Weed in the Schedule 1 category.

The degree of willful stupidity that this persistence implies is beyond left/right politics altogether.
    If marijuana is illegal then so should alcohol. And as you point out it has actual medical benefit.

From my own personal experience I can say that alcohol wipes me out whereas I never had any negative aftereffects with marijuana. Of course I realized this way back when I was a, ahem, enthusiast. Outdated and invasive attitudes means that I've been an alcohol only feller for quite some time now. Oh and have you been in a bar lately? Everybody wants to kick your ass at the smallest infraction. Geez lighten up cowboys.

Plus marijuana is just plain fun.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted

If marijuana is illegal then so should alcohol. And as you point out it has actual medical benefit.

From my own personal experience I can say that alcohol wipes me out whereas I never had any negative aftereffects with marijuana. Of course I realized this way back when I was a, ahem, enthusiast. Outdated and invasive attitudes means that I've been an alcohol only feller for quite some time now. Oh and have you been in a bar lately? Everybody wants to kick your ass at the smallest infraction. Geez lighten up cowboys.

Plus marijuana is just plain fun.
    Yep

Yep

And
    Yep

banned
    Sep 2010
    Yep

Yep

And
    Yep

Well, DJ, it's not fun for me anymore, but I don't begrudge the fun to anybody else.

After teaching very combat-intensive martial arts for 2 decades, I think my brain chemistry changed. I just could not enjoy the cannabis sensation anymore. Alcohol is also no fun anymore....but it never really affected me too much to begin with. Damned Russki genes....my uncles drank vodka from water glasses....they never even seemed tipsy.

There were also a few occasions where I absorbed significant blunt-force traumas to the cranium, never enough to knock me out, but substantial nonetheless. Whatever the reason(s), it really seems like my brain chemistry changed, and the way psychoactive substances affect me changed too.

Here's to a life of compulsory, relentless, sobriety.

Go Chargers!

mtbr member
    Oct 2012

Interesting
    Last edited by Rumblefish29er; 11-30-2014 at 04:20 PM.

Big Mac

One person's "wellness" is another person's "relapse".
    Relapse on the pot? We're not talking heroin here.

banned
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblefish29er View Post
    This is really interesting.

Once upon a time I was a competitive rugby player, and probably had 3-4 concussions that were bad enough to be felt for a few days to a week. Something changed by the last one and I realized that being concussed felt oddly like being high in terms of my focus. From there on I pretty much lost interest in things that could reduce my brain function, even if just a little. I figured I did not need to do any more damage. Many years later I think I have mostly recovered, but still have no interest in being stoned. I need all of my memory!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    That could be it. That would be the simplest explanation, and there is evidence to support it.

I've also been plagued on and off for over a decade by something called "Meniere's Disease"; a condition of the inner ear. It's called that simply because a French physician named Meniere was the first , or among the first, to associate the symptoms of vertigo and some hearing blockage with the inner ear. nothing is really known about its' etiology. Treatment is hit-or-miss.

One of those head traumas of mine was caused by being in close proximity to the strike zone of a high-explosive device. I have the condition on my left side; that was also the side the blast was on.

So, in the end, all of my mysterious conditions might be due to brain damage of one or more types.

CDK
    mtbr member
    I do not use it but would like to add to this convo

Okay so nvphatty you really just don't know what you are talking about.. Cannabis does not effect your judgement at all. This is a FACT that anyone who has used it before knows.. People who make poor decision after using it would make the same bad decision if they had not used it. Cannabis is noting like alcohol where it can basically take over and you do dumb stuff. You're not going to go beat the crap out of your wife after a day of smoking (interesting study here Study finds less domestic violence among married couples who smoke pot - University at Buffalo ) or any other of that bull crap that some ultra ignorant people will say..
    I will say that if you are a habitually user before your body is completely developed it may effect you long term the same way caffeine or any type of pharmaceuticals including Tylenol and such can but other than that it is a VERY safe substance.
    Virtually every pharmaceutical can kill you. Want to guess what can't??
    Freakin' oleanders are super poisonous and can kill you but every other house where I live has them in the yard but if you have a cannabis plant they will take your kids from you and put you in prison! (just a side not that raw plant material can NOT even get you high better yet make you sick or kill you ..)
    Seriously it is irresponsible for this plant to remain illegal and to use state and federal funding to enforce prohibition. The only thing that is deadly about it is the fact that it is illegal and on the black market for scumbags to make money with.

****** to the dirt
    Quote Originally Posted by CDK View Post
    I do not use it but would like to add to this convo

Okay so nvphatty you really just don't know what you are talking about.. Cannabis does not effect your judgement at all. This is a FACT that anyone who has used it before knows.. People who make poor decision after using it would make the same bad decision if they had not used it. Cannabis is noting like alcohol where it can basically take over and you do dumb stuff. You're not going to go beat the crap out of your wife after a day of smoking (interesting study here Study finds less domestic violence among married couples who smoke pot - University at Buffalo ) or any other of that bull crap that some ultra ignorant people will say..
    I will say that if you are a habitually user before your body is completely developed it may effect you long term the same way caffeine or any type of pharmaceuticals including Tylenol and such can but other than that it is a VERY safe substance.
    Virtually every pharmaceutical can kill you. Want to guess what can't??
    Freakin' oleanders are super poisonous and can kill you but every other house where I live has them in the yard but if you have a cannabis plant they will take your kids from you and put you in prison! (just a side not that raw plant material can NOT even get you high better yet make you sick or kill you ..)
    Seriously it is irresponsible for this plant to remain illegal and to use state and federal funding to enforce prohibition. The only thing that is deadly about it is the fact that it is illegal and on the black market for scumbags to make money with.
    Sorry but if you are under the influence of weed it does impair your judgement. It slows your reaction and does effect the thought process. It won't make you violent (no body here says that) but it does impair your thoughts while you are smoking it. If you drive while under the influence you just as dangerous as you are driving drunk. And until the have an effective road side test that tests for it, like there is for alcohol, the laws shouldn't change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    My Blog

CDK
    mtbr member
    You my friend also dont know what you are talking about and actually sound like a cop ;-) but yeah definitely does NOT change anything with your judgment.

I didn't do it
    Whatever you do don't drive high.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted

nvphatty
    Okay so nvphatty you really just don't know what you are talking about.. Cannabis does not effect your judgement at all.
    suffice it to say making a claim of what i know or doesn't is not grounds to, .....well make an unfounded claim, in fact stating it doesn't effect ones judgement is quite telling YOU haven't a clue what your speaking of.....oh and it's quite irresponsible for it to become legal IN MY VIEW / feeling.

****** to the dirt
    You my friend also dont know what you are talking about and actually sound like a cop ;-) but yeah definitely does NOT change anything with your judgment.
    You actually sound like a 16 yrold with no life experience. You are actually saying that if you are driving under the influence of weed that it won't affect your driving ability? You do know that smoking pot slows your thought process down right? It also relaxes your muscles and slows your reaction time but yeah guess it is okay to drive according to the all know all of CDK.
    My Blog

CDK
    mtbr member
    I didn't say driving while high is okay. I said it does not effect your judgment. Totally different

I have plenty of life experience thank you though

GONE
    Nov 2008
    Okay, okay you guys. Stop taking shots at each other. Just take a hit and relax. There, that's better. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. No, that's NOT a bee...

CHIVE on!

****** to the dirt
    My Blog

banned
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by deke505 View Post
    You actually sound like a 16 yrold with no life experience. You are actually saying that if you are driving under the influence of weed that it won't affect your driving ability? You do know that smoking pot slows your thought process down right? It also relaxes your muscles and slows your reaction time but yeah guess it is okay to drive according to the all know all of CDK.
    Actually Deke, in some instances, drivers were BETTER when they were under the influence of cannabis compared to when completely sober.

Odd, trye, but that has been found to be true. The DEGREE of cannabis intoxication is pretty critical in this matter. Somebody who has just eaten a 30% THC dispensary cookie should not be planning on driving, or even walking that much, for the rest of the day.

The equivalent degree of alcohol intoxication would of course produce a raging drunkenslob.

So the route of administration and the dosage make a significant difference in how cannabis affects workers, driving, etc. , while it's generally agreed upon that any alcohol consumption before driving, etc. is not only a bad idea, but in most cases illegal.

Again, I am not a cannabis user myself, at all. I just like to see a discussion where the facts are presented in perspective, that's all.

Keeping cannabis on the Schedule 1 list is an act of willful stupidity on the part of our government. The only purpose that serves, is generating revenues from fines and funding for correctional institutions, and yes, a product for criminal profiteering.

Pipe Dreamer
    They got some pretty heavy sh!t at the dispensaries these days...they might even have some Labrador.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iIFQUBQuq_E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    This space intentionally left blank. We apologise for any inconvenience.

banned
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfield View Post
    They got some pretty heavy sh!t at the dispensaries these days...they might even have some Labrador.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iIFQUBQuq_E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Tommy Chong's fate is a good example of the Schedule 1 stupidity regarding cannabis.

banned
    Sep 2010
    Wha-hoppened to the Cheech & Chong clip, Cornfield? It was there, and now, poof!.....up in smoke!

Wait....it's back! I must be having one of those cannabis 'flash-backs' the 'gummint warned us about!

****** to the dirt
    Wha-hoppened to the Cheech & Chong clip, Cornfield? It was there, and now, poof!.....up in smoke!

Wait....it's back! I must be having one of those cannabis 'flash-backs' the 'gummint warned us about!

tis still there.
    My Blog

CDK
    mtbr member
    For the record I am not trying to be a jerk or get personal. I am simply stating that you are not well educated on this topic. BUT since I apparently need to prove myself and life experience I will introduce myself to you.
    Hello my name is Chris and I am 31, I am a single father of a 4 year old little girl who is the best in my world, I know my stuff in soil microbiology, biodynamic/sustainable agriculture, botany and biochemistry. This is my experience and we also volunteer at a Waldorf school as well as help anyone who wants to learn and to make/culture organic fertilizers and different inoculations using plants, fish, bones, manure etc.. all from on the property. Science is my friend
    What do you do/know that makes you judge me so poorly?

banned
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by deke505 View Post
    I tis still there.
    That is a seriously funny scene.

****** to the dirt
    That is a seriously funny scene.
    yes it was as was the movie
    My Blog

Appropriate movie was on yesterday:

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/B8g3XXLTUpo?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Tommy Chong's fate is a good example of the Schedule 1 stupidity regarding cannabis.
    No kidding - prison time for selling bongs

GONE
    Nov 2008
    Well, add my state to the growing list which have legalized recreational use of Mary Jane.

At first, I was open to the idea but now that it's here in my face and knowing that it will eventually effect me directly, I am opposed.

I don't want to see it or smell it but I live within a community housing building so I certainly will.

I don't want to deal with it but since I am in a management position, I certainly will.

I am trying to raise a child in a safe environment as are others in my building. None of the parents here want anything to do with it. But with the newly passed law, the risk of exposure has expanded tremendously.

I am really getting sick of my state.