An Open Letter To...- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

An Open Letter To...

I'll start.

Dear Mr. Deerfly,

Thank you for letting me know that I had an open and bleeding scrape in that little crease on the back of my knee. Although I probably was aware of it in the back of my mind due to the stinging of sweat running into it and the fact that I did remember getting snagged on a brier, I think that your willingness to bring it to the forefront of my attention in the most forceful of manners possible was highly commendable. Because of your quick thinking and willingness to risk certain death or debilitating injury, it (and you) became the instant focus of my attention. I don't know how I let myself become distracted by the amazing trail, the pleasant view of the lake, or the clif bar that I had stopped to enjoy but I am quite certain I will never make that mistake in that location ever again. And if I could ever repay your kindness by smashing you repeatedly with a rock, well, you just let me know. I'll be happy to.

Sincerely (and I really mean that),

skullcap
    I'm enjoying my childhood way too much to ever give it up.

mtbr member
    Found in a car in the parking lot (The owner had recently begun car shopping.):

Dear Sean,

We need to talk. Things have been going downhill these last few months. Do you remember when we used to go places together all the time? Used to be you would just jump inside me and ride me all night. Now it's just a quickie before and after work. You let strangers put their junk in my trunk. You invite this woman to ride with you. You don't ask me how I feel about this, it's like you don't even care anymore. You used to know how to push all my buttons but now it seems like you always have to call a mechanic for instructions.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'd like to see other people. I'm looking for an older man. One who can put children in me. I'm looking for a family and it just feels like you don't want to start that sort of thing. I guess we can keep on the way we are for the time being. It's been so long, I don't want to be alone, but make no mistake. We are through.

--Volvo

No Stranger to danger....
    Dear Skullcap,

are you ok mate?
    You havnt been swallowing any pills you have found on the ground have you?
    That can be a very dangerous hobby.........

mtbr member
    What? Too far off camber, or not far enough?

No Stranger to danger....
    Quote Originally Posted by skullcap View Post
    What? Too far off camber, or not far enough?
    All good skull, only geeing you up buddy, its a good thread, cheers

Members who have read this thread: 0