No Socks in my closet - will the real Royfokker please stand up?- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 73 of 73
  1. #1
    755872
    Guest

    No Socks in my closet - will the real Royfokker please stand up?

    I'm not RoyFokker (or any other sock). I mention this for two reasons, first - to quell any conspiracy theories, second because it will probably piss off the real Roy (and that's always entertaining) To be clear, if I were a sock I'd want to be Cyclicious, but I'm neither clever enough or nice enough.

  2. #2
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,349
    This ^^^^ is alter ego envy at it's most critical point.

    Time for a 5 step program.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  3. #3
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,465
    What the heck are you talking about Forster? Have you been accused of being RoyFokker? What theories have been put forth?
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  4. #4
    GONE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,200
    Another dirty sock thread? Time to do the laundry around here again? Band Camp Lottery action?

  5. #5
    755872
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    What the heck are you talking about Forster? Have you been accused of being RoyFokker? What theories have been put forth?
    Yup, got called out in a PM. I'm going to spend some time in the grassy knoll later to contemplate.

  6. #6
    GONE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Forster View Post
    Yup, got called out in a PM. I'm going to spend some time in the grassy knoll later to contemplate.
    Might as well just spill the beans... which thread is the accusation from?

  7. #7
    Pipe Dreamer
    Reputation: Cornfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,348
    Who is this Fokker?
    This space intentionally left blank. We apologise for any inconvenience.

  8. #8
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,320
    Socks are nasty, and do little more than create stinky toe cheese.

    Fokkers.!

  9. #9
    GONE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfield View Post
    Who is this Fokker?
    "Meet the Fokkers"?

  10. #10
    heaven help me
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,889
    I'm missing a pair of socks.

  11. #11
    GONE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,200
    Quote Originally Posted by norton55 View Post
    I'm missing a pair of socks.
    So then one of your sock accounts got zapped?

  12. #12
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,930
    Go commando, go barefoot, don't get caught in the Sockaholics Anonymous thread, or the 13 step program.

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,211
    Just to be clear, Forster is not my sock. RoyFokker called me out in a PM. It's all a conspiracy.

    ps. Rumors that I am cyclicious can not be confirmed nor denied.

  14. #14
    A waste of time it is is
    Reputation: emu26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Danger View Post
    Just to be clear, Forster is not my sock. RoyFokker called me out in a PM. It's all a conspiracy.

    ps. Rumors that I am cyclicious can not be confirmed nor denied.
    I reckon singlesprocket could deny them pretty bloody quickly.

    Wait a minute, maybe he's just Judy's matching pair and they are both your socks. So it's you that likes building and playing with the crawlers? Oh no even I am confused.

    Judy, calling Judy, say it isn't so.

  15. #15
    nvphatty
    Guest
    i'll spectate from the 13th row.

  16. #16
    755872
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Danger View Post
    Just to be clear, Forster is not my sock. RoyFokker called me out in a PM. It's all a conspiracy.

    ps. Rumors that I am cyclicious can not be confirmed nor denied.
    You can always be "Dangerlicious" if you want.

  17. #17
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,349
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  18. #18
    9 lives
    Reputation: cyclelicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    14,979


    Marge: Everyone has a fear of something.

    Homer: Not everyone.

    Marge: Sock puppets!

    Homer: Where!? Where!? Ahhhh!!!
    F*ck Cancer

    Eat your veggies

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,211
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclelicious View Post


    Marge: Everyone has a fear of something.

    Homer: Not everyone.

    Marge: Sock puppets!

    Homer: Where!? Where!? Ahhhh!!!
    "You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Slow Danger again."

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Fishbucket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,259
    I knew this Roy from work awhile back, He would always be late the Monday after Daylight savings time... both times of the year. The spring forward AND the fall back.

    See, So don't be to concernt' about a guy named Roy. He's most likely that stupid fokker.
    Hey Miraculous... Go Raiders ! .
    -Dad

  21. #21
    gobsmacked Moderator
    Reputation: girlonbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,757
    was it tiretracks that sent you that pm?

  22. #22
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,930
    Never trust a girl with the keys to your car, a credit card, your password, or the ability to trace your IP or your machine number. In other words, GOB or no GOB, he/she's got your prefix, your address, your number... and your short hairs. Pay attention to that woman behind the curtains.

  23. #23
    755872
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by girlonbike View Post
    was it tiretracks that sent you that pm?
    Nope, but I'll be waiting for that next.

  24. #24
    GONE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyonadyke View Post
    Never trust a girl with the keys to your car, a credit card, your password, or the ability to trace your IP or your machine number. In other words, GOB or no GOB, he/she's got your prefix, your address, your number... and your short hairs. Pay attention to that woman behind the curtains.
    I think what you were trying to say with all that mumbo-jumbo was "never trust a girl".

  25. #25
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,930
    I got a knock on the door, got asked my name, and got served, by Inyo County Child Support Division. For Child Support, or take a blood test and submit. How did I get her el preggo when the money shot was a facial shower? Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Very stressful, dealing with a government entity wanting to screw you out of every cent for somewhere you never even went. From that point on, trust issues went out the window. All because she said I was the father.... blood test came back negative for the paternal father.

    Another friend had a gal that said she needed money to go down to the clinic for an abortion. Said friend said not only would he pay the doctor in person, he's go down to the clinic with her, wait with her, and take her back home afterwards. She insisted she'd find alternative transportation there. The trip to the clinic for the gal never happened, bluff got called.

  26. #26
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyonadyke View Post
    I got a knock on the door, got asked my name, and got served, by Inyo County Child Support Division. For Child Support, or take a blood test and submit. How did I get her el preggo when the money shot was a facial shower? Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Very stressful, dealing with a government entity wanting to screw you out of every cent for somewhere you never even went. From that point on, trust issues went out the window. All because she said I was the father.... blood test came back negative for the paternal father.

    Another friend had a gal that said she needed money to go down to the clinic for an abortion. Said friend said not only would he pay the doctor in person, he's go down to the clinic with her, wait with her, and take her back home afterwards. She insisted she'd find alternative transportation there. The trip to the clinic for the gal never happened, bluff got called.
    Wimmen. You can't live with 'em.........but as I get older, I'm discovering I CAN live without 'em!

    Maybe that's why they call them the Golden Years.

  27. #27
    On wuss patrol
    Reputation: Glide the Clyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyonadyke View Post
    How did I get her el preggo when the money shot was a facial shower? Yeah, my thoughts exactly.
    I think you were absent from Sex Ed one day, maybe two.
    Sometimes, you need to go fast enough that the trail is a blur to find clarity. -- Wild Bill

  28. #28
    nvphatty
    Guest
    i've had a mix of experiences with dames over the yrs, some good, some not so good and while i live without one it too is ok @ times and then others long for a companion.......is that socially acceptable?

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,211
    Are you guys saying you only date sock puppets these days?

  30. #30
    nvphatty
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Danger View Post
    Are you guys saying you only date sock puppets these days?
    sort of

  31. #31
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,465
    My Match.com profile states that I'm looking for clean, moral socks. So far no replys. What gives?
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  32. #32
    nvphatty
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    My Match.com profile states that I'm looking for clean, moral socks. So far no replys. What gives?
    what you seek is an anomaly my good man, instead have it read well used unwashed footwear of all sizes wanted and you will be inundated with PM's.

  33. #33
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    My Match.com profile states that I'm looking for clean, moral socks. So far no replys. What gives?
    You forgot to mention your missionary work in Australia.

  34. #34
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,465
    Quote Originally Posted by nvphatty View Post
    what you seek is an anomaly my good man, instead have it read well used unwashed footwear of all sizes wanted and you will be inundated with PM's.
    I have high standards, I don't really want a dirty sock. But if I got to, then, well, darnit, I'll do it. I've never dated a sock before and I'm curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Danger View Post
    You forgot to mention your missionary work in Australia.
    There are no Mormon socks, sir.

    Although I'll be playing the Australia card at next week's Ward meeting. Let's see how it goes.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  35. #35
    nvphatty
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    I have high standards, I don't really want a dirty sock. But if I got to, then, well, darnit, I'll do it. I've never dated a sock before and I'm curious.
    hmmmm sockcurious eh?

  36. #36
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,816
    I believe the Mormons have special, "secret" socks.............

  37. #37
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,465
    Quote Originally Posted by nvphatty View Post
    hmmmm sockcurious eh?
    Yes, as a matter of fact I am. I'm exploring and experimenting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Ray View Post
    I believe the Mormons have special, "secret" socks.............
    Ooooo, now that's interesting (and exciting).
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  38. #38
    GONE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,200
    It's funny how this thread has turned into "skeletons in the closet".

  39. #39
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    I have high standards, I don't really want a dirty sock. But if I got to, then, well, darnit, I'll do it. I've never dated a sock before and I'm curious.



    .
    So you would want a sock that isn't used.
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    My Blog

  40. #40
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,465
    Quote Originally Posted by deke505 View Post
    So you would want a sock that isn't used.
    Yes, I would prefer a fresh, clean sock with no history and of the highest moral character. However a gently used sock would be acceptable.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  41. #41
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    Yes, I would prefer a fresh, clean sock with no history and of the highest moral character. However a gently used sock would be acceptable.
    So a nice tight sock that hasn't been stretched yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    My Blog

  42. #42
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,465
    Quote Originally Posted by deke505 View Post
    So a nice tight sock that hasn't been stretched yet?
    Oh yeah, now we're talking. Ummm, tight elastic uppers.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  43. #43
    A waste of time it is is
    Reputation: emu26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,456
    I've always found that if you put a stretched sock on backwards it feels much tighter again.

    (Now look at that avatar and try just try to keep your mind out of the gutter. )

  44. #44
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,465
    Quote Originally Posted by emu26 View Post
    I've always found that if you put a stretched sock on backwards it feels much tighter again.

    (Now look at that avatar and try just try to keep your mind out of the gutter. )
    Too late. See y'all in a few.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  45. #45
    live long and huck
    Reputation: Optimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,568
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Ray View Post
    I believe the Mormons have special, "secret" socks.............
    Not to mention that it's ok to have a whole drawer full of socks.

  46. #46
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,930
    I'd rather leave a bad taste in her mouth and go sockless.

  47. #47
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Glide the Clyde View Post
    I think you were absent from Sex Ed one day, maybe two.
    Not with a gal that has a mouth with the capabliities of a stiff wind. No need to go there.

  48. #48
    nvphatty
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyonadyke View Post
    Not with a gal that has a mouth with the capabliities of a stiff wind.
    huh?

  49. #49
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,930
    Quote Originally Posted by nvphatty View Post
    huh?
    A nice warm Santa Ana wind blows pretty hard.... Ask Hawg. Or try this... have your gal put ice cubes in her mouth, and choke on your Willy. Take your pick, I like the former, myself. Bill Clinton and Monica did, too. Another virtue of this, is that you never even have to get into their panties for some action. Dirty socks, dirty panties, no need to deal with a monthly bloody mess... seems superior, to me. Then there's the birth control issue. No girl ever got pregnant, if only swallowing. Which now brings us full circle... if you never inject or insert any pancake looking baby batter into the proper orfice, how can one get preggo?

  50. #50
    nvphatty
    Guest
    oh that.

  51. #51
    gobsmacked Moderator
    Reputation: girlonbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,757
    wow.

  52. #52
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyonadyke View Post
    A nice warm Santa Ana wind blows pretty hard.... Ask Hawg. Or try this... have your gal put ice cubes in her mouth, and choke on your Willy. Take your pick, I like the former, myself. Bill Clinton and Monica did, too. Another virtue of this, is that you never even have to get into their panties for some action. Dirty socks, dirty panties, no need to deal with a monthly bloody mess... seems superior, to me. Then there's the birth control issue. No girl ever got pregnant, if only swallowing. Which now brings us full circle... if you never inject or insert any pancake looking baby batter into the proper orfice, how can one get preggo?

    Immaculate Inception, of course.

  53. #53
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,122
    pervs
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    My Blog

  54. #54
    755872
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    It's funny how this thread has turned into "skeletons in the closet".
    I'm just surprised that it took this long to get there. Usually by the second page of a post (unless it's a pure and wholesome "Fargo" post, it's right to the gutter.

  55. #55
    live long and huck
    Reputation: Optimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,568
    Quote Originally Posted by girlonbike View Post
    wow.
    Just in case there was any misunderstanding.

  56. #56
    On wuss patrol
    Reputation: Glide the Clyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,953
    Quote Originally Posted by girlonbike View Post
    wow.
    How do you post in all caps? Every time I try, it converts it to lower case.
    Sometimes, you need to go fast enough that the trail is a blur to find clarity. -- Wild Bill

  57. #57
    GONE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Glide the Clyde View Post
    How do you post in all caps? Every time I try, it converts it to lower case.
    How do you post in all correct spelling, capitalization, and punctuation? Every time I do it, it always comes out wrong.

  58. #58
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,816
    There's a conspiracy theory that can address all of the concerns expressed in this thread.

  59. #59
    nvphatty
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Ray View Post
    There's a conspiracy theory that can address all of the concerns expressed in this thread.
    just toss in some cabbage and anything is possible.

  60. #60
    heaven help me
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,889
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    It's funny how this thread has turned into "skeletons in the closet".
    Sock skeleton.......brilliant!

  61. #61
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,122
    Quote Originally Posted by norton55 View Post
    Sock skeleton.......brilliant!

    Name:  sockskeleton.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  7.6 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    My Blog

  62. #62
    heaven help me
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,889
    ^^^You da' man!!!

  63. #63
    GONE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,200
    Quote Originally Posted by deke505 View Post
    Name:  sockskeleton.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  7.6 KB
    deke, this is not the selfie thread!!!

  64. #64
    heaven help me
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,889
    ^^ Hawg........always the trend setter.

  65. #65
    ****** to the dirt
    Reputation: deke505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    deke, this is not the selfie thread!!!
    Sorry Hawg as you can clearly see that skeleton has no kidneys left and since I still have one it could not possible to be me
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    There's some strange folk out there 'bouts. They have no sense of humor.
    My Blog

  66. #66
    GONE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,200
    Quote Originally Posted by deke505 View Post
    Sorry Hawg as you can clearly see that skeleton has no kidneys left and since I still have one it could not possible to be me
    You're right, it's not you (as in deke), it's one of your sock puppet accounts.

  67. #67
    nvphatty
    Guest
    imma make me up a sock......mmmmm maybe an anklet sock.

  68. #68
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyonadyke View Post
    A nice warm Santa Ana wind blows pretty hard.... Ask Hawg. Or try this... have your gal put ice cubes in her mouth, and choke on your Willy. Take your pick, I like the former, myself. Bill Clinton and Monica did, too. Another virtue of this, is that you never even have to get into their panties for some action. Dirty socks, dirty panties, no need to deal with a monthly bloody mess... seems superior, to me. Then there's the birth control issue. No girl ever got pregnant, if only swallowing. Which now brings us full circle... if you never inject or insert any pancake looking baby batter into the proper orfice, how can one get preggo?
    Did he just say that ^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  69. #69
    heaven help me
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,889
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Did he just say that ^^^
    Trust, but verify.

  70. #70
    ~Disc~Golf~
    Reputation: highdelll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    16,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfield View Post
    Who is this Fokker?
    Honestly... ahh I give up

  71. #71
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,465
    Quote Originally Posted by highdelll View Post
    This Fokkin' gif is giving me seizures.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

  72. #72
    nvphatty
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    This Fokkin' gif is giving me seizures.
    hit up the blunt and you'll forget all about it.

  73. #73
    I didn't do it
    Reputation: Mookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,465
    Quote Originally Posted by nvphatty View Post
    hit up the blunt and you'll forget all about it.
    Haha, medicinal marijuana.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

Similar Threads

  1. Black socks vs White socks
    By Burt4x4 in forum Beginner's Corner
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-25-2014, 08:28 AM
  2. Will the real 907 please stand up
    By NLSpruce3 in forum Fat bikes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-27-2013, 06:10 AM
  3. Out of the closet...
    By Settertude in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-22-2013, 03:34 PM
  4. Will The Real Poodle Please Stand Up...
    By DIRTJUNKIE in forum Off Camber (off topic)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 11:41 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 09:23 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.