REALLY?

I'm the most interesting deadhead in the world...

This made my day, I LOL'ed...

(the maker of this photo should have photoshopped in that GD noveilty wine)

Name:  Interesting Deadhead.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  131.5 KB

DJ, "Because I'm sure the world need's more dudes stalking the woods stoned out of their mind carrying a deadly weapon."

meow meow
    false

REALLY?
    What?
    DJ, "Because I'm sure the world need's more dudes stalking the woods stoned out of their mind carrying a deadly weapon."

STEEL IS REAL
    Nov 2008

Alternative Meaning:

A "deadhead" is also a fisherman who fishes on an open party or charter fishing boat but does not pay the boat fare. He is a personal friend of the Captain and or the crew. A deadhead works off what they owe by helping the deckhands do their work, usually at the end of the trip when the boat is being cleaned on the way back into port.
    life is... "All About Bikes"...

humber river advocate
    deadheads are logs just below the waterline in these neck of the woods...

Boater Warning: Water levels still low throughout Timmins region - Timmins Times - Ontario, CA
    broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

build trail!

Is not amused

REALLY?
    Quote Originally Posted by ambassadorhawg View Post
    A "deadhead" is also a fisherman who fishes on an open party or charter fishing boat but does not pay the boat fare. He is a personal friend of the Captain and or the crew. A deadhead works off what they owe by helping the deckhands do their work, usually at the end of the trip when the boat is being cleaned on the way back into port.
    I didn't know that actually. But now you mention it, I was a deck hand a long time ago, I was a member of the Nautical Heritage Society, and had the privledge of serving on the tall ship "The Californian". So, I guess you can say I have been both types of deadheads.

"The Californian is a replica of the 1849 Revenue Cutter, C. W. Lawrence. The Revenue Service was a precursor to the National Coast Guard.

Built in 1984 by the Nautical Heritage Society, the Californian is a Topsail Schooner. The California Legislature in June of 1983, a year before construction was completed, declared the Californian as the State of California's Tall Ship Ambassador."

The Official Tall Ship of California - The Californian

REALLY?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    Heheheh...worlds most interesting pothead? Thanks, thats awesome dude...hilarious.

Members who have read this thread: 0