If you could live one part of someone else's life…- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 55 of 55
  1. #1
    Cycologist
    Reputation: chazpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,618

    If you could live one part of someone else's life…

    Neil Armstrong stepping onto the moon?
    Greg Lemond winning the Tour de France?
    Martin Luther King delivering his I have a Dream speech?

    What snippet of someone's life have you dreamed of experiencing?

    This post is a natural product. Variances in spelling & grammar should be appreciated as part of its character & beauty.

  2. #2
    Rabid Lana Fan
    Reputation: net wurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,917
    I've often thought of what an adrenaline rush it must have been to be one of the soldiers storming the beach at Normandy on June 6 1944.
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

  3. #3
    One ring to mash them all
    Reputation: the one ring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,714
    Chuck Yeager breaking the sound barrier.

    Quote Originally Posted by net wurker View Post
    I've often thought of what an adrenaline rush it must have been to be one of the soldiers storming the beach at Normandy on June 6 1944.
    That or dropping in from C-47s the night before. I'd want a guarantee that I wouldn't have to remember the human carnage, though.
    Go Fact Yourself.

    Real eyes realize real lies.

  4. #4
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,417
    I’ve never been one to fantasize on being someone else, even for a snip it. But, in this position and thinking about it, how about [don't know their names] but the wingsuit guys flying at 200MPH through the Italian Alps just feet from cliffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    62
    How about being Tom Brady when he.....

    procreated one of his kids.....?

    No, I've never dreamed of experiencing that. Not on my masturbation rotation.

  6. #6
    Fart smeller
    Reputation: Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    17,510
    Sammy Hagar on the first Montrose tour.

    Or, pretty much Sammy at almost any point of his life.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    "If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention."

    Heather Heyer

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,063
    Quote Originally Posted by the one ring View Post
    Chuck Yeager breaking the sound barrier.



    That or dropping in from C-47s the night before. I'd want a guarantee that I wouldn't have to remember the human carnage, though.
    Ditto with Iwo Jima. My late father swam the navy recon on Iwo before the mass landing. He was a ranking NCO of the infant Navy Special Warfare, the first of the UDT, (Underwater Demolition Team), and was also on the first tour of Vietnam. He hated both, but he and his team saved a lot of USMC lives in Iwo. He never really spoke of it to me. I think he did not want me to try and follow in his footsteps. I do know that he was quite good at killing people and blowing sh*t up, though.
    Just call me Ray

  8. #8
    A waste of time it is is
    Reputation: emu26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,456
    Gilles Bensimon for most of 1986.

    Google it

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,063
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    I’ve never been one to fantasize on being someone else, even for a snip it. But, in this position and thinking about it, how about [don't know their names] but the wingsuit guys flying at 200MPH through the Italian Alps just feet from cliffs.
    How did that Josh-guy fare who made the now iconic video to the "This is how the angels Fly" song? I saw the other video where he clipped an outcropping breaking both legs, and then landing on them. Did he ever fly again? He seemed like the type that would certainly try.
    Just call me Ray

  10. #10
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Radium View Post
    How did that Josh-guy fare who made the now iconic video to the "This is how the angels Fly" song? I saw the other video where he clipped an outcropping breaking both legs, and then landing on them. Did he ever fly again? He seemed like the type that would certainly try.
    I have no idea. I don’t follow the sport and the small handful of guys that do it are a bit off center. I just think having a moment doing it and surviving would be as close to Peregrine Falcon like as a human could get.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Thatshowiroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,645
    Eddie Van Halen from '78-'84.

  12. #12
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatshowiroll View Post
    Eddie Van Halen from '78-'84.
    He was married.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  13. #13
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,468
    I think I'd like to be Picard for just an hour, any hour, of his existence.
    It's all Here. Now.

  14. #14
    be1
    be1 is offline
    the beat goes on
    Reputation: be1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    284
    ron wood always seems to have smile on his face. what a charmed life. how about when he first started playing with the stones....?
    You just can't beat the person who never gives up. - B.Ruth

  15. #15
    M8 M12 M15 deez nuts
    Reputation: Leopold Porkstacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,503
    Being John Malkovich?
    Don’t frail and blow if you’re going to Braille and Flow.

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation: WHALENARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,088
    Hugh Hefner seems like a solid choice.

    Sent from my moto g(6) forge using Tapatalk
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

  17. #17
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,417
    Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation: OzarkFathom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    738
    To be in Overstreet’s seat in that P-51 on the Messerschmitt’s tail through the streets of Paris.....
    WWII Veteran Aviator Bill Overstreet and His P-51 Mustang, "Berlin Express"
    https://blogs.mprnews.org/newscut/20...tories-behind/

    Overstreet apparently flew through the Eiffel Tower while chasing a German Messerschmitt that had lured him to anti-aircraft fire over Paris.

    “That didn’t work either because as he pulled up trying to come out of the tower,” he said in 2009. “It was restricted area so he more or less had to come up instead of making the turn. So. it was in perfect gun-sight and he was demolished right there.”
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ed5fbec1-b0f4-424e-9c7c-856eb2234798.jpg  


  19. #19
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,468
    Quote Originally Posted by OzarkFathom View Post
    To be in Overstreet’s seat in that P-51 on the Messerschmitt’s tail through the streets of Paris.....
    WWII Veteran Aviator Bill Overstreet and His P-51 Mustang, "Berlin Express"
    https://blogs.mprnews.org/newscut/20...tories-behind/

    Overstreet apparently flew through the Eiffel Tower while chasing a German Messerschmitt that had lured him to anti-aircraft fire over Paris.

    “That didn’t work either because as he pulled up trying to come out of the tower,” he said in 2009. “It was restricted area so he more or less had to come up instead of making the turn. So. it was in perfect gun-sight and he was demolished right there.”
    For the glory of the kill, or the buzz of flying thru the tower?
    It's all Here. Now.

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Crankout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,747
    Dave Grohl for the Nevermind tour.
    The only important thing these days, is rhythm and melody. Rhythm...and melody.

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    334
    Yuri Gagarin, looking down on Earth for the first time.

  22. #22
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,468
    Quote Originally Posted by squeakymcgillicuddy View Post
    Yuri Gagarin, looking down on Earth for the first time.
    That would be very cool...
    It's all Here. Now.

  23. #23
    A waste of time it is is
    Reputation: emu26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by squeakymcgillicuddy View Post
    Yuri Gagarin, looking down on Earth for the first time.
    Mad Mike looking down on earth for the first time

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation: BlueCheesehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,561
    Quote Originally Posted by net wurker View Post
    I've often thought of what an adrenaline rush it must have been to be one of the soldiers storming the beach at Normandy on June 6 1944.
    I doubt anyone that was actually there would want to relive that horror.

    I have never visited France to see the obstacles our men faced, but seeing the battlefields at Gettysburg was sobering. The sight of where Pickett's charge occurred was particularly striking. To think guys had to advance several hundred yards across an open field toward a fence line while thousands shot at them with guns and artillery.

    Thanks to all that have served our country.

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation: OzarkFathom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    738
    For the glory of the kill, or the buzz of flying thru the tower?
    That question speaks volumes.

  26. #26
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,468
    Quote Originally Posted by OzarkFathom View Post
    That question speaks volumes.
    As does that response
    It's all Here. Now.

  27. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation: OzarkFathom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    738
    Fallacious wallowing.

  28. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    696
    Donald Trump just before announcing his run for President. I'd say, nah, let's hit the links instead.

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation: WHALENARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,088
    Caligula
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

  30. #30
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,417
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    I’ve never been one to fantasize on being someone else, even for a snip it. But, in this position and thinking about it, how about [don't know their names] but the wingsuit guys flying at 200MPH through the Italian Alps just feet from cliffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radium View Post
    How did that Josh-guy fare who made the now iconic video to the "This is how the angels Fly" song? I saw the other video where he clipped an outcropping breaking both legs, and then landing on them. Did he ever fly again? He seemed like the type that would certainly try.
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    I have no idea. I don’t follow the sport and the small handful of guys that do it are a bit off center. I just think having a moment doing it and surviving would be as close to Peregrine Falcon like as a human could get.
    This would fit the bill.

    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  31. #31
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,468
    Quote Originally Posted by OzarkFathom View Post
    Fallacious wallowing.
    Misconstrued obiter dictum... we could go on...
    It's all Here. Now.

  32. #32
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,468
    ...but I think not.
    It's all Here. Now.

  33. #33
    Fart smeller
    Reputation: Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    17,510
    Quote Originally Posted by 202cycle View Post
    Donald Trump just before announcing his run for President. I'd say, nah, let's hit the links instead.
    Thank you so much. If only.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    "If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention."

    Heather Heyer

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by rockerc View Post
    For the glory of the kill, or the buzz of flying thru the tower?
    Why don't you read the whole story? It was way more than that. You owe your entire well-being to the courage they showed. D!ipShi!t! Total ignorance of the sacrifices made by the generations before us.

  35. #35
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by OzarkFathom View Post
    That question speaks volumes.
    ???WTF??? Look at my previous post.

  36. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation: OzarkFathom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    738
    Quote Originally Posted by Roge View Post
    ???WTF??? Look at my previous post.
    You misconstrue my post.
    Rocker is a bit selective with his moral outrage.
    He set up an accusatory false dichotomy window dressed as a question to make a personal statement about Overstreet and my opinion of his dogfight through Occupied France.

    You did nevertheless catch his drift....
    Like I said, his flippant ill informed, if not downright ignorant assumptions, speak volumes. Much more than I have desire or time to address here.

  37. #37
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by OzarkFathom View Post
    You misconstrue my post.
    Yeah, I must have. I thought you were reinforcing the previous poster's impression that the pilot was going thru for glory while giving a thumbs up and trying to please the crowds below. He seemed to be saying that the pilot was doing it for the adrenaline rush.

  38. #38
    mtbr member
    Reputation: OzarkFathom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    738
    Nevertheless......It would have been a hoot to come through such an experience. The guy lived into his 90s.

    https://www.warhistoryonline.com/ins...verstreet.html

    Overstreet and Yeager flew together.

  39. #39
    No known cure
    Reputation: Vader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,766
    Quote Originally Posted by the one ring View Post
    Chuck Yeager breaking the sound barrier.



    That or dropping in from C-47s the night before. I'd want a guarantee that I wouldn't have to remember the human carnage, though.
    My grandfather gave me his WW2 dog tags two weeks ago. He'll go on on and on about basic training and living in Europe for four years after the war, but he won't say a word about his service in North Africa or Italy. I can't imagine what he saw.

    As for me, I'm content and make sure I'll have a fun read of a biography overcoming obstacals, adventuring and generally effing off when I'm gone.
    Ripping trails and tipping ales

  40. #40
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    62
    My mother was born in Leipzig in 1932. Went thru Russian occupation in WWII. Her dad served in the calvary, and from what I know was separated for several years. My mom and her mom, four siblings, snuck to the west on their second attempt after the war - they had to drug her baby sister to keep her quiet. Her dad re-united with the family that year, and he evidently walked quite a bit of Europe from east to west. My dad was a graduate student in the mid 50s where he met my mom on a blind date in Germany. Brought her over a couple of years later and married her. I remember a couple of trips in the 70s to the East German border and you could see the minefields. We still had relatives, and at X-Mas we'd get packages, and they clearly stated the contents. My mom died in 2005, she never told me much about the war. I remember reading a journal of hers where she said she could still hear the bombs dropping at night. And the time she could first eat an orange or wear makeup for the first time in years. I know at one point my grandmother had to cook for a German HQ, and they gave some special consideration because they knew her husband was an officer.

    Thanks for listening. I think so many people don't realize the tragedy of what the world went through, and it's so scary that some of the patterns seem to be repeating themselves.

  41. #41
    mtbr member
    Reputation: WHALENARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,088
    Social Cycle. They repeat, it's inevitable.

    Sent from my moto g(6) forge using Tapatalk
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

  42. #42
    Cycologist
    Reputation: chazpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Roge View Post
    My mother was born in Leipzig in 1932. Went thru Russian occupation in WWII. Her dad served in the calvary, and from what I know was separated for several years. My mom and her mom, four siblings, snuck to the west on their second attempt after the war - they had to drug her baby sister to keep her quiet. Her dad re-united with the family that year, and he evidently walked quite a bit of Europe from east to west. My dad was a graduate student in the mid 50s where he met my mom on a blind date in Germany. Brought her over a couple of years later and married her. I remember a couple of trips in the 70s to the East German border and you could see the minefields. We still had relatives, and at X-Mas we'd get packages, and they clearly stated the contents. My mom died in 2005, she never told me much about the war. I remember reading a journal of hers where she said she could still hear the bombs dropping at night. And the time she could first eat an orange or wear makeup for the first time in years. I know at one point my grandmother had to cook for a German HQ, and they gave some special consideration because they knew her husband was an officer.

    Thanks for listening. I think so many people don't realize the tragedy of what the world went through, and it's so scary that some of the patterns seem to be repeating themselves.
    I don't think we have any real idea of what it is like to go through that kind of an experience. Or the experience people go through all around the world as part of their lives.
    This post is a natural product. Variances in spelling & grammar should be appreciated as part of its character & beauty.

  43. #43
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,730
    John Holmes when he made in Deep Throat.

  44. #44
    M8 M12 M15 deez nuts
    Reputation: Leopold Porkstacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,503
    Quote Originally Posted by Roge View Post
    My mother was born in Leipzig in 1932. Went thru Russian occupation in WWII. Her dad served in the calvary
    Don’t you mean the cavalry??? Big freakin’ distinction between the two disparate factions.
    Don’t frail and blow if you’re going to Braille and Flow.

  45. #45
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,468
    Quote Originally Posted by Roge View Post

    Thanks for listening. I think so many people don't realize the tragedy of what the world went through, and it's so scary that some of the patterns seem to be repeating themselves.
    I very much do understand what many people went thru. My British Grandfather spent 4 years on the Western front in the trenches, my Aussie Grandfather landed at Gallipoli and fought in the trenches during that whole campaign, my Dad was in NE India and Burma during WW2, and several trouble spots after that including Korea. The experiences shaped and affected them all, and I know for a fact that they would never wish to relive any of what they went thru.
    My remark was called flippant, and I am accused of being ill-informed and ignorant? Sure! There is no glory in killing other humans. That smacks of ignorance to me. I also had a great uncle who flew Spitfires in the Battle of Britain and he told me it was a 'grim business'. His words.
    We romanticize these things way too much.
    It's all Here. Now.

  46. #46
    Super Moderator SuperModerator
    Reputation: driver bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    he won't say a word about his service in North Africa or Italy. I can't imagine what he saw.
    My one grandfather was a medic in North Africa during WW2 and never ever talked about what happened. Whatever he saw or did died with him.
    The other one talked a lot about WW2 while he was alive, he worked supply chain from a warehouse and luckily never had to directly go into a fight.

  47. #47
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    35,417
    There’s nothing about being in a war that any normal person wouldn’t want to block out post war. That’s why we have thousands of military with PTSD.
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

  48. #48
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by John Kuhl View Post
    John Holmes when he made in Deep Throat.
    Somebody needs to brush up on their porno history. I assume you mean Harry Reems? I could think of some better candidates, but that's a matter of personal taste and I think the last thing anyone here wants to think about is the personal taste of a 60-something in 40-50 year old porn.

  49. #49
    mtbr member
    Reputation: OzarkFathom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    738
    For the glory of the kill, or the buzz of flying thru the tower?
    Your first and only comment directed at me in response to a post with considerable detail.
    You set the tone.
    You suggested that I was glorifying killing.
    You suggested the American Pilot surviving by killing the German Pilot was a negative glorification of killing.
    Not one positive comment about One Moment in the life of a Hero of the French resistance surviving an incredibly deadly confrontation.
    I know, Hero is a dirty word for you in such contexts.
    Does not fit your template given the current political landscape.
    It isn’t romanticizing the Horror of war to recognize the Personal success of survival in such an incredibly unique circumstance.
    And then you have the audacity to adopt a defense of this behavior by associating yourself with the very same history as a “birthright”.

    Not a word about the amphibious landing mentioned in prior posts.
    You chose Picard over Iwo Jima...
    Funny that.

    Not really.
    Just didn’t fit your agenda here.

  50. #50
    High Desert MTBer
    Reputation: rockerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,468
    No 'agenda' for me OZ, I just find it strange that you or anyone would want to relive someone else's moment that involved a fight to the death.

    I am not belittling any so-called hero's achievements, and am extremely grateful to their sacrifices to help rid the world of the threats to our societies posed by the Axis powers.
    I in no way agree with the great majority of wars however, altho I absolutely do recognize individual bravery within the smaller framework of combat. I just wish it was not necessary.

    I question the motives behind sending so many to their destruction, and firmly believe that ANY glorification of war just makes it easier for the rulers, and more palatable for the cannon fodder, to accept the status quo and perpetuate futile armed conflict.
    It's all Here. Now.

  51. #51
    mtbr member
    Reputation: WHALENARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,088
    Quote Originally Posted by wayold View Post
    Somebody needs to brush up on their porno history. I assume you mean Harry Reems? I could think of some better candidates, but that's a matter of personal taste and I think the last thing anyone here wants to think about is the personal taste of a 60-something in 40-50 year old porn.
    Lol!

    Sent from my moto g(6) forge using Tapatalk
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

  52. #52
    mtbr member
    Reputation: OzarkFathom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    738
    I appreciate the considered thoughtful reply.
    Robert Snowden was having a conversation with a co-worker of mine about flying Corsairs in the South Pacific.

    “That must have been one helluva great feeling”

    “Yes it was.......until you started seeing your buddies get blown out of the sky”

    Moments in time.


  53. #53
    Life's a Garden, dig it!
    Reputation: chuckha62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,946
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    He was married.
    To Valerie Bertinelli. So, Win-Win
    Goya! It's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes. Livin in an Idiocracy.

  54. #54
    mtbr member
    Reputation: BlueCheesehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,561
    Quote Originally Posted by 202cycle View Post
    Donald Trump just before announcing his run for President. I'd say, nah, let's hit the links instead.
    The same effect could have been made had instead of Hillary calling half the country "deplorables" she would have booked a campaign stop or two in the midwest... Some things just work out for the best.

  55. #55
    mtbr member
    Reputation: OzarkFathom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    738
    Order from Chaos......


Similar Threads

  1. If you could relive one part of your life...
    By rockerc in forum Off Camber (off topic)
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-24-2020, 07:06 PM
  2. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 12-20-2013, 02:04 PM
  3. Replies: 68
    Last Post: 10-02-2013, 01:06 AM
  4. If you could live anywhere in the southern half of the US.....
    By SuperSlow35th in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 11-08-2011, 09:35 AM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.