~ B A D A S S ~

I maea a mistake

Hey all. Today I found out was heavy was. And it wasn't what I thought it was. I thought I knew, but I was mistaken. I didn't have all the pieces of the puzzle, and hence I was fumbling in darkness.

changing tune...

Bu now I know. I'm much wiser now. I really can't believe it,

Heavy is this;

James Blake - Limit To Your Love (DB Edit) - YouTube

And I mistakenly thought it was this:

Susanne Sundfør - White Foxes (Official video) - YouTube

But now I know better.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by iheartbicycles View Post
    Specialized sucks ass.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    This is about as heavy as I can get. After that my head explodes and I pee a little in my pants.

uh oh
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    This is about as heavy as I can get. After that my head explodes and I pee a little in my pants.

Wow! I never knew Karen Carpenter was that talented!
    Uh oh! Someone just stole your KOM!

Rabid Lana fan
    "She ain't heavy, she's my sister"
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

Hermit
    Hmmm.

For the first tune, after a minute of the same boring beat and nothing else happening I couldn't restrain myself from beating my head against the table till I passed out.

The second tune, while not my style (or heavy at all) was at least musical.

Heavy actually has a musical meaning. Myself, I've been hooked on heavy since I first heard "I am the Walrus".

This, my friend, is HEAVY

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mpqPR2Tv5Sc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lemmy is GOD.

Steve Z
    Pedaling when it's dry
    And paddling when it's wet

My insignificant blog:
    http://swampboy62.blogspot.com/

I ride with tools
    English much?

~ B A D A S S ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Beam View Post
    English much?
    Ingrish no habla!

As regading to the post senõr swampboy62 made. Well I suppose thats hevay in some circumstances, but me personally I'm not a instrumental/electric guitar guy so for me its not that heavy. But james blake and susanne sundfor are heavy. Heavy psychologically.
    Taxing psychologically. AND I ****ing love it! It shows you who you really are, your true colors, and you know inside, you know what!

To me susanne is heavy, at least in the start first min. But blake is heavy all through, and I'm almost creaming my ****ing pants listening to this one day after. Yesterday was like a bit weird, a mandatory dunk holiday. And I manned up, no ****.

I just blew a speaker listening to blake, and that **** is expensive since they are one offs, I'm sporting prototypes all round. I'm officially commisioning my 3 way dbx fitler and my 18 inch woofer. Hello muddafukkiin dB! And wecome you are! I just called the engineer and propbably they have 2 more woofers. I mean **** that! Building and measuring a whole new speaker, and designing the crossover. In a serious way that is, thats like 10 hours easily (more likely 30 hours) not counting the cost of the calibrated mic from either bruel&kjaer or earthworks (<---10 times cheaper).

Aww **** and I was planning to get a tig welder.

James blake has made a regular version too, James Blake - Limit To Your Love - YouTube and I'd say its just as phat but really not that that emotional. Its phat though but its dubstep and I fukn hate dubstep.

POST UP YOUR HEAVY ****!!!!!!!!! I want to hear it and I need it. Bad.

We're talking heavy **** here. So bring what you got mother****er!
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.

Specialized sucks ass.

Formerly mtbnoobadam
    Quote Originally Posted by car bone View Post
    Ingrish no habla!

As regading to the post senõr swampboy62 made. Well I suppose thats hevay in some circumstances, but me personally I'm not a instrumental/electric guitar guy so for me its not that heavy. But james blake and susanne sundfor are heavy. Heavy psychologically.
    Taxing psychologically. AND I ****ing love it! It shows you who you really are, your true colors, and you know inside, you know what!

To me susanne is heavy, at least in the start first min. But blake is heavy all through, and I'm almost creaming my ****ing pants listening to this one day after. Yesterday was like a bit weird, a mandatory dunk holiday. And I manned up, no ****.

I just blew a speaker listening to blake, and that **** is expensive since they are one offs, I'm sporting prototypes all round. I'm officially commisioning my 3 way dbx fitler and my 18 inch woofer. Hello muddafukkiin dB! And wecome you are! I just called the engineer and propbably they have 2 more woofers. I mean **** that! Building and measuring a whole new speaker, and designing the crossover. In a serious way that is, thats like 10 hours easily (more likely 30 hours) not counting the cost of the calibrated mic from either bruel&kjaer or earthworks (<---10 times cheaper).

Aww **** and I was planning to get a tig welder.

James blake has made a regular version too, James Blake - Limit To Your Love - YouTube and I'd say its just as phat but really not that that emotional. Its phat though but its dubstep and I fukn hate dubstep.

POST UP YOUR HEAVY ****!!!!!!!!! I want to hear it and I need it. Bad.

We're talking heavy **** here. So bring what you got mother****er!
    WTF kind of sh1t have you been smoking bro!?!?!?!

~ B A D A S S ~
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbnoobadam View Post
    WTF kind of sh1t have you been smoking bro!?!?!?!
    **** do I know..
    Last edited by car bone; 05-17-2012 at 02:26 PM.

Specialized sucks ass.

~ B A D A S S ~
    All I know is all I know and that aint much to be honest

Specialized sucks ass.

~ B A D A S S ~
    And to all you ****ing neg reppers, I don't know and **** yeah. Thats the way it works and you have to spread your hate befre I get it back, These are the rulz mother****ers!!!!

Specialized sucks ass.

~ B A D A S S ~
    I'm gona drnik my ****ing beer now, isw thT OK?

Specialized sucks ass.

Members who have read this thread: 0