mtbr member
    Aug 2008

How many times do you and your spouse do "IT"?

How many times per week do you and your spouse do it?

Titanium junkie
    As many times as needed.
    Climb into the sky, never wonder why - Tailgunner
    You're a Tailgunner

Me and my girlfriend just broke it off after three years. But we used to "do it" two-three times a month.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Id scrap the passion forum all together, its a breeding ground for unicorn milkers, rainbow chasers and candy cotton farters.

wannabee
    zero

mtbr member
    depends what time of the month it is.. if you catch my drift!
    Current Ride:2012 BAMF Full Nelson

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by monzie View Post
    Me and my girlfriend just broke it off after three years. But we used to "do it" two-three times a month.
    Wow. Just WOW.

Sweep the leg!
    Once a week. And that week is in September.

Oral sex once on her birthday.

Married somewhat happily since 1998.
    Authorities speculate that speed may have been a factor. They are also holding gravity and inertia for questioning.

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    3-5 times a week

govt kontrakt projkt mgr
    meh. about 50 and abt right.
    and no not 50xa week. lol. 50 yrs old. mid life blehs.
    i need to take a trip to an exotic asian country or countries and have fun, and also buy expensive bikes and cameras and such. i only think part 2 is possible. i even told a thai young lady i acquainted with today that I need help. She laughed shyly, looked me in eye, and said srry mr pete, cant help. lol.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    5: 3 times I, 2 times she.
    Edit: 7: 3 times I, 4 times she.
    Last edited by xenon; 04-21-2012 at 12:37 AM. Reason: The neighbour from downstairs just told me

bust a move
    We have been married forever. 3-4 a week in the beginning and more like 3-4 a month now

When I was 20 something an 82 year old told me he got more satisfaction from taking a dump in the morning than from having sex with his wife

xenon, that was funny!
    Falling down is part of LIFE…Getting back up is LIVING…

Chubby Chaser
    I'm not married yet, but every girl I've been with we do it at least once every time we see each other. On those days where we just hang out at the house all day we do it anywhere from 3-8 times.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Goes Boing View Post
    I'm not married yet, but every girl I've been with we do it at least once every time we see each other. On those days where we just hang out at the house all day we do it anywhere from 3-8 times.
    If I had a girlfriend, we would do it every time we saw each other too. The problem is finding an excuse to tell the wife that I'll be gone for a day or two.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    When you're married and stressed over money, the business, etc. boning down is the last thing on your mind. It's sad. Come with age is weight gain for a lot of women, and quite franky they just don't "feel pretty" no matter how much you compliment them. "It" reduces drastically after marriage depending on the circumstance.

It peaked up after trying the natural method to have a child, but that just sucked... it was on a schedule and very boring. Since that didn't work, well...

We have a business. We fret over money... it's feast or famine... flakey clients and trying to make appointments with them is very difficult. In the Bay Area, Ca. making six figures is barely cutting it. I work 12 -14 hours a day at least a handful of days a week and I work weekends (I'm working today)... so yeah, neither one of us is really in the mood.

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    When you're married and stressed over money, the business, etc. boning down is the last thing on your mind. It's sad. Come with age is weight gain for a lot of women, and quite franky they just don't "feel pretty" no matter how much you compliment them. "It" reduces drastically after marriage depending on the circumstance.

It peaked up after trying the natural method to have a child, but that just sucked... it was on a schedule and very boring. Since that didn't work, well...

We have a business. We fret over money... it's feast or famine... flakey clients and trying to make appointments with them is very difficult. In the Bay Area, Ca. making six figures is barely cutting it. I work 12 -14 hours a day at least a handful of days a week and I work weekends (I'm working today)... so yeah, neither one of us is really in the mood.
    making 6 figures barely cutting it blows my mind.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

mtbr member
    This is per week, 3-5 times, for both of us. Probably 2 times individually... haha. I have noticed a direct increase in volume and quality since I began cycling 2 years ago. Since I am not quite the fatty I once was, she has has always been in reasonable shape.

Ride More, Work Less
    3+ times per week. This is after 15 years of marriage and 4 kids.

For those not getting "it" enough, buy your wife the book 50 shades of grey. chances are she has heard of it but is too embarrassed to buy it. Report back if there is a sudden up swing in "it".
    Craigslist & MTBR --free ads for all

mtbr member
    May 2008
    When I was married, 8 years, it was everyday. Now that I'm single & have a girlfriend I visit on the weekends it's on during those visits.

see me rollin, they hatin
    so far, i'm the "man" in the relationship. i keep tellin him that many dudes would love if their ladies constantly asked, "hey hun, can i &*(#*# your #*#*@&#"

"uh no, i just ate. i'm tired....i got a headache." wah wah wahhhhhh!!!!!

then again, my only relationship where the dude was also a horny bastid, somehow that wasnt enough, and he had ladies on the side. cant win!
    Last edited by NicoleB; 04-21-2012 at 03:14 PM.

I used to have a girlfriend like that, it was awesome. Though she was way shady sometimes about a lot of stuff.
    Id scrap the passion forum all together, its a breeding ground for unicorn milkers, rainbow chasers and candy cotton farters.

govt kontrakt projkt mgr
    u had ladies on the side 2 u say

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    so far, i'm the "man" in the relationship. i keep tellin him that many dudes would love if their ladies constantly asked, "hey hun, can i &*(#*# your #*#*@&#"

then again, my only relationship where the dude was also a horny bastid, somehow that wasnt enough, and there were ladies on the side. cant win!

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Dang, how much more rep must i spread before I can + rep NicoleB28 again? I LOL'd at that one.

I've been married for 15 years and we're down to 4-5 times a month now. With kids and all that stuff we're tired by bed time. But when we do engage in a little action it's always awesome. My wife is kind if a dirty talker in bed and willing to do almost anything

I can be the only one that cont

I can't be the only one that continuously gets shafted( pun intended) in the sex department of a relationship. my last girlfriend thought sex was weird and refused to talk about it and rarely did it.

Sweep the leg!
    Quote Originally Posted by pitanan View Post

When I was 20 something an 82 year old told me he got more satisfaction from taking a dump in the morning than from having sex with his wife !
    His wife needed a bigger strap-on to peg him with!
    Authorities speculate that speed may have been a factor. They are also holding gravity and inertia for questioning.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmySlowRdr View Post
    u had ladies on the side 2 u say
    i dont get these broads. if i care about / am attracted to a person, i find it to be an HONOR to make them happy.....(but its a give/take situation too, remember )

i have a frikken sexual disfunction/pain disorder, and i STILL make it work. Dont want to give the impression that i'm a ho-bag though, i've only been around the block with three dudes, which is low for my age i suppose. i think my mind is all over the place like a guy, but i dont always follow thru with the body. i just have a healthy imagination i guess
    Last edited by NicoleB; 05-15-2012 at 03:35 PM.

Sweep the leg!
    Quote Originally Posted by monzie View Post
    I can't be the only one that continuously gets shafted( pun intended) in the sex department of a relationship. my last girlfriend thought sex was weird and refused to talk about it and rarely did it.
    I can't imagine being in a relationship with anyone that thinks sex is "weird". Unless we're involving livestock...

govt kontrakt projkt mgr
    Since I cant rep pos this, this'll need to do:

...... i think my mind is all over the place like a guy, but i dont always follow thru with the body. i just have a healthy imagination i guess
    Attached Images Attached Images  

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by giantone View Post

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2
    At one point we were bringing home $160k-$180k. We were comfortable and "it" was nice.

Is not amused
    I don't need sex my life fvcks me daily.
    Yip yip yip nope nope nope

Beer Me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    I don't need sex my life fvcks me daily.
    I am very happily married. I love my wonderful wife.

But i agree with Hutch

Paste eater

That sounds horrible. Time for a change. I'd rather be broke and happy, Oh wait - I am ! :P

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwind View Post
    That sounds horrible. Time for a change. I'd rather be broke and happy, Oh wait - I am ! :P
    It's not horrible, it's just what it is. We are trying to have a baby, and have resorted to using very pricey medical science... so it's timed down to the minute.

Both my wife and I have been broke before and it sucks. We have fun, but it's time to to have a family, build a retirement, make some money, provide for our child, send them to private school (if necessary) and live somewhere where we can grow our food and have chickens. Can't do that when you're broke.

So we're both kinda focused right now.

We're not trying to keep up with the Jones's but all I do all day is work with broke ass 65 yr. olds. I really don't want to be them in 30 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Powered View Post
    I can't imagine being in a relationship with anyone that thinks sex is "weird". Unless we're involving livestock...
    Nah, weird was a penis entering a vagina. I seriously don't even need to have sex that much; once every other day is cool with me. I like all kinds of sexuality so nothing is really taboo to me. I'm down to try anything once. The problem is the girls I date generally dislike me or sex and it's hard to make that situation work for any extended period of time. Plus, sometimes slightly perverse things are awesome( e.g. Latex) and it's hard to find ladies down with weird ****.

how they heck do they date you and dislike you at the same time? i mean, i can see that in marriage.... hahaha.
    whats with all these broads that are so against porking?

Clearly they read George Orwell's "1984" and are fans of double-think.

mtbr member
    For reference ive been dating the same girl for 7.5 years.

In the beginning it was a lot (granted we were horny teenagers with little to nothing to worry about)

Now it undulates (im guessing with hormone levels...) from screwing like rabbits on the high end, to once a week on the low end, all depending on worries/how each of us are feeling/time o' the month

We did have a trying time in our relationship where neither one of us was happy, and we did it once a month-ish

Very satisfied with the amount and quality of the relations

humber river advocate
    i've soiled the couch with her and the dog is scared and avoiding us...
    broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

build trail!

Paste eater
    It's not horrible, it's just what it is. We are trying to have a baby, and have resorted to using very pricey medical science... so it's timed down to the minute.

Both my wife and I have been broke before and it sucks. We have fun, but it's time to to have a family, build a retirement, make some money, provide for our child, send them to private school (if necessary) and live somewhere where we can grow our food and have chickens. Can't do that when you're broke.

So we're both kinda focused right now.

We're not trying to keep up with the Jones's but all I do all day is work with broke ass 65 yr. olds. I really don't want to be them in 30 years.
    Well, somewhat kidding about the whole broke thing. You're not really broke when you own ~10K in bikes

I left I similarly priced market (Boston) for many of the reasons you are complaining about.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by singlesprocket View Post
    i've soiled the couch with her and the dog is scared and avoiding us...
    If you put a comma in there somewhere, it is funnier

humber river advocate
    Quote Originally Posted by the-one1 View Post
    If you put a comma in there somewhere, it is funnier
    yes, lol... though the dog responds well to cookies...
    broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

build trail!

STEEL IS REAL
    Nov 2008

then again, my only relationship where the dude was also a horny bastid, somehow that wasnt enough, and he had ladies on the side. cant win!
    You go girl!
    life is... "All About Bikes"...

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Met the wife in 1977. Everytime we met we got messy. Married her in 1986. Got messy 2-3 times per week. 1991 our son was concieved. About 1 per week. In 2006, she started to make bone head decisions to the tune of 40,000 dollars. Soon after our son got arrested in school. Same time wife got skin desease on said parts, non std. Haven't been there since.

My Mom always told me you are your own best company. She would never explain this except to say I'll find out. Ok Mom, I get it.
    lean forward

single speeder
    Aug 2011
    2-3 times a week if we are lucky. We work opposite shifts a lot (well tell I got laid off Thursday). We also have a year and a half old daughter so it's hard to find time.
    - Jake
    07 Specialized Rockhopper single speed

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    Once a week if we're lucky (we are on different work/sleep schedules as well). That's after nearly ten years of marriage and 2 kids. It's way up from what it had been right after the kids, but not nearly as much as when we were dating (14 years ago). We still have to use the old baby monitor to warn us if the kids (now 5 and 3 1/2) are heading toward our room. That kind of kills the mood for us.

Axe
    Custom User Title
    Quote Originally Posted by giantone View Post
    It is entirely true here. (SF Bay Area).

...And I'm single. Me and the SO of three years(on and off) are no longer together. It was all set for civility and then, well, **** hit the proverbial fan.

i'm sorry Monzietron. At least you're a funny guy, and not too heinous, you should do alright

May The Force Be With You
    my wife screws me everyday i check i bank account

'11 Jedi
    '01 Rocket 88 Stage3
    2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser

mtbr member
    has anyone seen "upstairs" on vimeo? if relationships started out this honest it would help with living libido loca!

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    With each other??
    Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    When we were dating? 1-2 times a day.
    When we lived together? 3-4 times a week.
    When we got married? 1-2 times a week.
    After almost 4 years of marriage? 1-2 times a week.

Im still happy lol.
    2010 Giant Yukon FX
    Pure XCR Wheelset/Geax Saguaro Tires/Tubeless
    Bike Weight Lost: 2.48lbs (1124g)

mtbr member
    Married 18 years on the 28th. You can never get enough of it.

My oldest son asked the birds and the bees question a few years ago. His eyes bugged out and his response was "You mean you've done it THREE times with Dad? That's just gross Mom!" I figured three was a good number to leave it at.

Clever Title
    Nov 2009
    After almost ten years of marriage I say it's like Blue Diamond Almonds - A can a week, that's all we ask.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    5 months into our first child... yep not much action here.

mtbr member
    +++++1 Hutch lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by the-one1 View Post
    if i had a girlfriend, we would do it every time we saw each other too. The problem is finding an excuse to tell the wife that i'll be gone for a day or two.
    lmao!!

mtbr member
    And now the question thas on everyones mind- How much do you all masturbate?

Me, couple times a week if things are slow with the wife.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy1975 View Post
    And now the question thas on everyones mind- How much do you all masturbate?

Me, couple times a week if things are slow with the wife.
    I plea the 5th on that one.

Members who have read this thread: 0