Sweep the leg!

The "honey-do" list is getting shorter

I'm hesitant to ride more than 2 hours a day since the ankle is still swollen as is the foot, but there's no pain when riding so that's good. We'll see what the Doc says Friday.

In the mean time I'm getting sh!t done around the house. I finished installing the hickory trim around the cherry doors on the bathroom and the hall closet before the weekend. New door knobs too.

The wife caught me half-way to the beer 'fridge to tell me we needed to dig more of the front yard for tomatoes, onions and basil. She also wanted a stone border to keep the mulch in and the grass out. Of course it was a beautiful weekend but I got it done so she'd be happy.

Now it's time to empty the garage, demolish it and rebuild it. Really.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The "honey-do" list is getting shorter-559966_473889799294771_100000212643704_2090683_951591033_n.jpg  

The "honey-do" list is getting shorter-537737_473891372627947_100000212643704_2090686_227941652_n.jpg  

The "honey-do" list is getting shorter-182167_473300462687038_1404923764_n.jpg  

Authorities speculate that speed may have been a factor. They are also holding gravity and inertia for questioning.

Sweep the leg!
    In case anyone thinks I've lost my marbles, I still have four left.
    Authorities speculate that speed may have been a factor. They are also holding gravity and inertia for questioning.

since 4/10/2009
    veggies in your hellstrip? you obviously don't have harsh winters and excessive amounts of road salt spread on/adjacent to the roads.

beautiful doors, though.

I really dislike the white painted doors/trim in my current house (it was built that way)...but being that some people are having a 2nd tour of my house this afternoon (and hopefully make an offer), replacing it all is not worth it.

my next house, however...I will prefer not to have painted trim.

Sweep the leg!
    Quote Originally Posted by NateHawk View Post
    veggies in your hellstrip? you obviously don't have harsh winters and excessive amounts of road salt spread on/adjacent to the roads.
    I had to look it up but we average a little over 50 inches of snow a year (over a 100" in 2008). As for salting, Madison switched to beet juice a few years ago so they use less salt than in years past. Our street gets better than average attention since a city plow driver lives 2 doors down. We're first to get cleared so his wife can get to work.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Powered View Post
    In case anyone thinks I've lost my marbles, I still have four left.
    Haha, I thought you were showing us what was left of your balls after your wife got through with you. But then I noticed there were four and not two.

Sweep the leg!
    Quote Originally Posted by aikane View Post
    Haha, I thought you were showing us what was left of your balls after your wife got through with you. But then I noticed there were four and not two.

I found the marbles was I was digging in the pavers. I also dug out the piles of rocks cairned in the corners to the right. I wish there was a way to date the marbles So I could know how long they've been lost.

Members who have read this thread: 0