Help teach AI to talk like a salty mofo- Mtbr.com
    M8 M12 M15 deez nuts

Help teach AI to talk like a salty mofo

https://talktotransformer.com/

Example:

I inputted I would crawl a mile in shit just to suck off the last guy who ****ed her.

And the AI came up with this:

Quote Originally Posted by AI
    You'll never find a better ****ing whore then the bitch in the mirror.

I'll get my ass eaten out by you one day. And you'll do it with no condom.

I'll get your asshole eaten out too. And you'll do it with no condom.

I'll get your asshole eaten out with a glass dildo while you're blindfolded and you don't even know why.

So glad to see Skynet aint quite ready to take over.
    Dont frail and blow if youre going to Braille and Flow.

NDD
    mtbr member
    God bless America.
    dang

Rabid Lana Fan
    "Hey, Siri, what are you wearing?"
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt I here
    rOCktoberfest 2015 pt II here

Give'er!
    I think I broke it! I told it to divide by zero and got this:

"The result is

Here are the functions for the above algorithm:

void divide_by_zero_n(int n) { int d; for (d = 0; d < n; d++) // do the division } void divide_by_zero(int n) { int d = 0; int r = 0; for (r = 0; r < n; r++) // do the division r = divide_by_zero_n(n); for (d = 0; d < n; d++) // do the division }

This works, but the program runs extremely slowly:

What is going on here? The code does a constant division and then loops through the list of values in order to produce the"

...and then it died lol!

mtbr member
    My contribution:

If you were to get bit by a monkey, what kind of medicine would they make you take?

There's a good chance you would take a monkey medicine. That's the kind of monkey medicine you get when you've been bitten by a monkey or the like.

If you are bit by a monkey or a similar animal, the best medicine is to find an animal that is not dangerous to you, to use a needle and thread to pull your finger out. When you pull your finger out you are taking the monkey medicine and that is a very bad thing. You need to wash out the monkey blood with the medicine and the needle is going to kill you.

When you do that, it is a good medicine because then you have rid of the monkey blood and it would not be bad medicine. So, if you are a hunter and you are bitten by a snake, you
    I would advise not taking my advice.

NDD
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHB View Post
    I think I broke it! I told it to divide by zero and got this:

"The result is

Here are the functions for the above algorithm:

void divide_by_zero_n(int n) { int d; for (d = 0; d < n; d++) // do the division } void divide_by_zero(int n) { int d = 0; int r = 0; for (r = 0; r < n; r++) // do the division r = divide_by_zero_n(n); for (d = 0; d < n; d++) // do the division }

This works, but the program runs extremely slowly:

What is going on here? The code does a constant division and then loops through the list of values in order to produce the"

...and then it died lol!
    Wow instead of programming a logical statement that says "you dumb" it tried to program a convoluted loop in C++. Impressive.
    dang

be1
    the beat goes on
    Quote Originally Posted by watermonkey View Post
    My contribution:

If you were to get bit by a monkey, what kind of medicine would they make you take?

There's a good chance you would take a monkey medicine. That's the kind of monkey medicine you get when you've been bitten by a monkey or the like.

If you are bit by a monkey or a similar animal, the best medicine is to find an animal that is not dangerous to you, to use a needle and thread to pull your finger out. When you pull your finger out you are taking the monkey medicine and that is a very bad thing. You need to wash out the monkey blood with the medicine and the needle is going to kill you.

When you do that, it is a good medicine because then you have rid of the monkey blood and it would not be bad medicine. So, if you are a hunter and you are bitten by a snake, you
    sounds like some poorly-translated ebay listings i've seen

mtbr member
    Q: Is it wrong to **** a hamster?

A: The answer is that, if it turns out that there is some sort of hamster-proof method, it will probably only apply to the small minority of hamsters who are really good at shagging. However, it does demonstrate that our knowledge of animal behaviour is still so poor, and so deeply dependent on our own experience, that our conclusions will only be correct if we have a large enough sample size to draw on.

So, if you're in the market for some help with your science, I strongly suggest you ask your GP about a pet hamster.

Moderator Moderator
    Mine: "You don't want to know what penguins are thinking.... "

AI: "That was my first thought!"

"The little one in the blue is the one who gave me the bad news."

(The little girl in the blue is also called "Hiromi".)

"Now what am I supposed to do with the little one in the blue?"

The boy in the blue is called Kondo.

Kondo's mother:

"He always does things for everyone, doesn't he, Kondo-kun?"

"I'll go home to eat dinner."

"That's not what I meant. I'm going to eat a fish stew. I wonder what kind of fish would you recommend?"

(The "Hiromi" in the previous sentence is another girl name.)

"Oh, it's about time. Thank you for coming, Hiromi-san."

"I know."

"Let's talk

NDD
    mtbr member
    This neutral network has problems. I typed "It's".

It's...*kind of... hard... to hold on to, huh?"

"...That's right, right?"

"You're not going to take it off, are you? You know, I could give you a blow job in order to calm down, but it's not my job to teach you to suck dick. Don't think that you can just come over here and tell me 'Hey, I can't take it off right now, I'm going to **** you', all of that is just plain stupid. No, I'm not going to force you to do anything that you're not comfortable with. In fact, if you ever try to take it off, I will probably kill you right then and there."

"...Wait, what?"

"No, seriously. That's exactly what I'm going to do. If you ever try to take it off, you won't be able to move at all. So, okay,
    dang

mtbr member
    Q: F*** a duck idiot robo slave

A:slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave slave

mtbr member
    It seems you are supposed to only enter the first portion of a statement and let the computer finish the statement off, I went with "Uglier than a bag full of" And it completed it with "sticks", but the actual saying is "Uglier than a bag full of smashed assholes."

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jackbombay View Post
    It seems you are supposed to only enter the first portion of a statement and let the computer finish the statement off...
    It's still an idiot:

Q: If I murder my wife

A:and the wife doesn't want to press charges

"I would say yes, you can kill your wife, because she has consented, she's in the wrong. And you should go to jail. I think that the jury would have been very clear about that."

However, the judge pointed out that, "as an individual, this is your first offence."

"I don't think I would want to see you in the dock," he said.