Thread: Help me decide

Yes, that's fonetic

Help me decide

Boxers tomorrow or go commando?

Really though, am I the only one blown away by the large number of people that are too lazy/weak kneed to do their own research and choose their own bike/bike color/wheel set/wheel size/saddle/grips/GPS/light set/hydration pack/amount of travel/insert your own wishy washy non-decision here?

BTW, the thongs are all in the dirty laundry so that choice is out.

mtbr member
    I'd go with the old standby. A jockstrap.

I'm pretty sure there's at least 3-4 "decide for me" threads in the new threads que right now haha
    Ride Bikes
    Drink Beer

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Spice it up a little, sneak a pair out of the wifes dresser drawer.

see me rollin, they hatin
    you should see the women's lounge (dont lie, youve been there) its always "looking for a bike for my wife". Problem is, there are so many bikes! its not like there's a choice of 3 to pick from
    fap

meow meow
    g string. less chaffing.

Yes, that's fonetic
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    you should see the women's lounge (dont lie, youve been there) its always "looking for a bike for my wife". Problem is, there are so many bikes! its not like there's a choice of 3 to pick from
    Sure, I've been there. Gotta check once in a while to see if they're all talking about me.

The problem with those "which bike" threads is that many (if not most) of the responses are from people touting the bike they ride and who have no experience with any others, and yet they'll say it's the "best" choice.

see me rollin, they hatin
    we do talk about you quite a bit. but we hush when we see you browsing in the WL
    fap

since 4/10/2009
    no, I totally get it.

I spend a lot of time in the GPS forum and the "what GPS should I get" question comes up all the damn time. I intentionally refuse to answer the question directly. I almost always answer it with more questions prompting the OP to do their own damn research. when they come back with specific questions, I provide some details.

mtbr member
    The best is, "what color.... should I get?", followed by "what saddle or shoes are the best. Just makes me wanna let them know my favorite ice cream flavor. I mean whodaphuck?
    Last edited by theMeat; 05-26-2012 at 07:49 PM.
    Round and round we go

Yes, that's fonetic
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    we do talk about you quite a bit. but we hush when we see you browsing in the WL
    DOH! I KNEW IT!

Mankini. Or your wifes undies.

As a general rule I don't open those threads. I understand them to some degree but not the extent that people make them. It's funny, I am about to make one regarding shoes. I am researching the **** out of some right now and will most likely ask for feedback on the ones I have picked out.

AZ
    banned
    Quote Originally Posted by monzie View Post
    Mankini. Or your wifes undies.

As a general rule I don't open those threads. I understand them to some degree but not the extent that people make them. It's funny, I am about to make one regarding shoes. I am researching the **** out of some right now and will most likely ask for feedback on the ones I have picked out.

Avoid the humiliation and just ask here.

mtbr member
    Let's stay on topic here, come on guys. We're going to need more info, what are you doing today, going running, going to the mall? What's the weather like in your region, what's the temp? You could get one hell of a bat wing if its too hot. Are you wearing jeans or shorts? That's going to make a big difference. Your going to have to help us out here a little.

Is not amused
    Green USMC silkies FTW. Order a pair.

Members who have read this thread: 0