Happy Easter!

Printable View

• 04-12-2020
    DIRTJUNKIE
    2 Attachment(s)
    Happy Easter!
    A lonely Easter for most. No big family gatherings with social distancing taking the front seat. We were 73 yesterday and today 30 with a light dusting of snow overnight.

I happened upon these two nice ladies out putting smiles on all who drove by.

Attachment 1323979

Attachment 1323981

Post up your plans for Easter. Im going to head west into the mountains for a scenic drive.
  • 04-12-2020
    theMeat
    1 Attachment(s)
    Still learning today
    Attachment 1323993
  • 04-12-2020
    Gew
    Happy Easter Dirt Junky! Funny btw, I have seen similar heart sculptures in northern Sweden like ten years ago.
  • 04-12-2020
    net wurker
    1 Attachment(s)
    Happy Easter, DJ!
  • 04-12-2020
    chazpat
    Happy Easter, DJ.

I just took a nap. I don't have much in the plans beyond that.
  • 04-12-2020
    net wurker
    Chaz, are your local weather casters predicting gloom-n-doom over this approaching front?

Here in Huntsville, they are basically calling it the end of times.
  • 04-12-2020
    driver bob
    Woken up by kids to hunt eggs, waffles and nutella for breakfast, 35km road ride (#ridesolation), beer and left over pizza, now more beer then roast beef in an hour or so.

Aside from not being able to ride mtb it's a pretty spot on Easter so far for me.
  • 04-12-2020
    chazpat
    1 Attachment(s)
    Quote:

Originally Posted by net wurker View Post
    Chaz, are your local weather casters predicting gloom-n-doom over this approaching front?

Here in Huntsville, they are basically calling it the end of times.

I haven't really been looking at the local news but the map I saw showed it to be a lot worse for your area. They are warning of possible tornados here, though.

I was clearing some more of the trail in my front yard yesterday and came across half an Easter egg! No telling how long that thing's been there. We've lived here for the last 5 1/2 years and our kids were too old to Easter egg hunt so some pretty amazing timing.

Attachment 1324095
  • 04-12-2020
    NDD
    Great timing on that Easter egg! I'm guessing there was no candy or, hell, even a quarter or nickel inside?

Happy Easter y'all. Probably not what many of us are used to. Had a Zoom call with the fam, and that's nice. Just nice to be able to see them, really.
  • 04-12-2020
    cyclelicious
    1 Attachment(s)
    Happy Easter :)

Attachment 1324137
  • 04-12-2020
    WHALENARD
    Took a big big road ride around Portland today. Everything is starting to bloom and stuff blooms absolutely huge here. Lots and lots of pretty people walking around the neighborhoods today in their Easter Sunday attire.

Sent from my moto g(6) forge using Tapatalk