REALLY?

Green Thumb (frolicking through the garden)

Looking good, I have 17 plants and serval strains including sativa's, indica's, and hybrids, most have begun to flower already.

These are most of mine pictured...
    Green Thumb (frolicking through the garden)-picture-001.jpg
    Nice sativa flower...
    Green Thumb (frolicking through the garden)-picture-002.jpg
    One of the hybrids I believe...
    Green Thumb (frolicking through the garden)-picture-003.jpg
    Expect bigs things from this two in the ground...
    Green Thumb (frolicking through the garden)-picture-004.jpg
    Nice purple coming in...
    Green Thumb (frolicking through the garden)-picture-005.jpg
    Another hybrid I believe, I also expect big things from this one...
    Green Thumb (frolicking through the garden)-picture-006.jpg
    Part of the garden, too the right part of the back yard...
    Green Thumb (frolicking through the garden)-picture-007.jpg
    Yet another part of the garden, main intrance back yard...
    Green Thumb (frolicking through the garden)-picture-008.jpg

ENJOY...
    DJ, "Because I'm sure the world need's more dudes stalking the woods stoned out of their mind carrying a deadly weapon."

see me rollin, they hatin
    you gotz any oregano or sprigs of thyme? those are some nice her....

OMFGz I'M CALLING THE COPS!!!!!

REALLY?
    ...lmao
    DJ, "Because I'm sure the world need's more dudes stalking the woods stoned out of their mind carrying a deadly weapon."

since 4/10/2009
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    you gotz any oregano or sprigs of thyme? those are some nice her....

OMFGz I'M CALLING THE COPS!!!!!
    I don't know what kind of ditch weed jeff's growing, but my oregano is taking over my herb garden, and I've got a little thyme, too.

also have two varieties of basil, parsley, cilantro (well, it's mostly gone to coriander by this point), rosemary, tarragon, lemongrass, and sage.

my blackberries have gone insane this year. mmmmm, pie. these plants are mostly perennial and haven't required much attention. I've been too busy to plant a vegetable garden this year, but I've got some volunteer melons back there.

~Disc~Golf~
    Jeff, what latitude are you at? It seems a little early for flowering to me
    Honestly... ahh I give up

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    We know 2 things for ABSOLUTE certain:
    1) Jeff really likes MTBing
    2) Jeff really likes weed

Note: The above are not necessarily listed in order of priority

mtbr member
    We got a couple of plants that look just like weed in our yard. It has a funky looking reddish flower on it in the summer months. The only difference is that the leaves aren't as serrated on the edges as weed. Any idea what it is?

since 4/10/2009
    Quote Originally Posted by trane0605 View Post
    We got a couple of plants that look just like weed in our yard. It has a funky looking reddish flower on it in the summer months. The only difference is that the leaves aren't as serrated on the edges as weed. Any idea what it is?
    any pics and a location for this mystery plant?

STEEL IS REAL
    Nov 2008
    Hey Jeff, what's the address where the plants are growing? A friend wants to know...
    life is... "All About Bikes"...

REALLY?
    Ditchweed? We dont grow that here, our stuff can hold up to anything you'll find in the clubs, it just aint quite as pretty (most club weed is grown indoors). In fact, some of the honey oil we have made here is beyond dank, I've been layed out on my friends couch in an hour long coma - after just three big hits of the stuff - yep, was too stoned to leave.

As for the question trane0605 posted, that is probably a Cleome plant you described, cant tell w/ out pics.

highdelll - I dont know, elevation here is 289 ft., and the ocean is about 5-6 nmiles west of me, it can be 70-80 outside and overcast on the coast and be sunny in the 90 where I am, its very HOT here and sunny.

REALLY?
    Quote Originally Posted by ambassadorhawg View Post
    Hey Jeff, what's the address where the plants are growing? A friend wants to know...

no.

STEEL IS REAL
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgothro View Post
    no.
    Why not?

REALLY?
    Why not?
    Its not obvious?

STEEL IS REAL
    Nov 2008
    Its not obvious?
    Oh yeah, I see.

Send it to me in a PM.

Thanks!

meow meow
    doesnt seem that smart to post that in a public forum...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by NateHawk View Post
    any pics and a location for this mystery plant?
    here it is
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Green Thumb (frolicking through the garden)-img_0364-copy.jpg  

Retired User
    Quote Originally Posted by NateHawk View Post
    I don't know what kind of ditch weed jeff's growing, but my oregano is taking over my herb garden, and I've got a little thyme, too.

also have two varieties of basil, parsley, cilantro (well, it's mostly gone to coriander by this point), rosemary, tarragon, lemongrass, and sage.

my blackberries have gone insane this year. mmmmm, pie. these plants are mostly perennial and haven't required much attention. I've been too busy to plant a vegetable garden this year, but I've got some volunteer melons back there.
    The thyme, oregano, chives, mint, and sage I planted 5 years ago when I bought my current house continue to thrive. I maintain them by trimming them back, or else they take over everything. I've never had much luck with cilantro.

My only annual herb this year is Genovese basil.

The strawberries I put in last spring are producing high yields this spring.

Vegetable garden this year includes: yellow squash, zucchini, bell pepper, serrano pepper, jalapenos, poblanos, okra, early girl tomatoes, grape tomatoes and cucumbers.

Quote Originally Posted by huffster View Post
    We know 2 things for ABSOLUTE certain:
    1) Jeff really likes MTBing
    2) Jeff really likes weed

Note: The above are not necessarily listed in order of priority
    He also likes cats.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by b-kul View Post
    doesnt seem that smart to post that in a public forum...
    Its not the first time he has made known his love of herbage or the fact he grows it. This is just taking it a little farther.

I'm surprised the moderators condone it. He might get away with it in California, but its still a federal crime.
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

REALLY?
    Quote Originally Posted by trane0605 View Post
    here it is
    Looks a lot like Texas Star Hibiscus.

mtbr member
    Thanks! So not a lot of street value I guess.

Suckin wind like a boss
    lovely garden jeff. wish i could do the same here. i agree with highdelll tho, does seem a bit early to be flowering unless they are autos.
    If you arent bleeding, you arent riding hard enough.
    http://about.me/bigterry

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    I don't need sex. My life fvcks me daily.

~Disc~Golf~

highdelll - I dont know, elevation here is 289 ft., and the ocean is about 5-6 nmiles west of me, it can be 70-80 outside and overcast on the coast and be sunny in the 90 where I am, its very HOT here and sunny.
    Latitude man - not elevation
    latitude affects daylight length

here's a talk on it
    Finishing times, Photoperiod, Latitude, and how it all works!! - Grasscity.com Forums
    Honestly... ahh I give up

REALLY?
    It may seem early, but we force them to flower, many of these plants were germanated almoat as soon as last season was over (in the fall), many of my personal plants I started 4-5 months ago, and we have also grown them under lights under the house during winter. There are a few plants already ready to harvest, the white hairs are turning amber color (thats ready to harvest), also, the ones ready to harvest were started as clones. Additionally, many of these plants will re-grow during season - although mine are flowering, I dont expect to be able to harvest any of it for at least another 3-4 months, and they should re-grow first.

I live in Casitas Springs Ca, dont know the latitude, but now you know the city, your free to look up the latitude for yourself.

REALLY?
    Also, to clairify - to the person who negged me for this thread and anyone else who thinks this thread is a bad idea.

The cops are our neighbors, they are watching us, at both houses (we have two grow houses - I live at one of them). We have been visited by the sheriffs, they know whats going on here, if we were breaking any cultivation laws...I WOULDN'T BE TYPING THIS...simple as that.

Everything is 100% legal here, you'll notice in the 5th or 6th photo in the thread there are little pictuere frames are hanging up, they are all over the yard, inside the frames are everyones Dr. recommendations who grow here.

banned
    There is enough money in growing for "personnal use" to buy/rent two houses to do it at? What am I missing?

STEEL IS REAL
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by roadie scum View Post
    There is enough money in growing for "personnal use" to buy/rent two houses to do it at? What am I missing?
    That's enough "personal use" growing there to keep an entire city high up in the clouds for quite some time, IMO.

Suckin wind like a boss
    as i understand it, in cali, people with cards can have someone else grow for them- not convenient to grow your own when you live in an apartment. if jeff and his co-farmers are growing for several folks who have cards, it easily explains how they can have so many plants and have operations at two houses, and have no interference from the local constabulary.

the biggest problem with the feds is that regardless of federal law, state law by design should supercede federal law- yet the feds like to throw their weight around and ruin the legal livelihoods of growers in california.

and if you arent a consumer of the herb, how would you have any idea what amounts to "personal use"? and even if you are, your own personal consumption habits are likely different from some other random user- so dont assume what you use is how everyone should use.

how about we just give jeff some props for having a nice garden full of healthy plants? its not like he has an armed military force killing off rival farmers so he can monopolize the poppy farming industry in the county.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big terry View Post

dont assume

Good advice, you should take it.

Suckin wind like a boss
    Quote Originally Posted by roadie scum View Post
    Good advice, you should take it.

AZ
    banned

Really?

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS View Post
    Really?

No worries, that is the usual ploy when an intelligent responce cannot be formulated, respond with an insult.

Suckin wind like a boss
    yes, just like your out-of-context quote was an intelligently formulated response. i get it now.

REALLY?
    as i understand it, in cali, people with cards can have someone else grow for them- not convenient to grow your own when you live in an apartment. if jeff and his co-farmers are growing for several folks who have cards, it easily explains how they can have so many plants and have operations at two houses, and have no interference from the local constabulary.

the biggest problem with the feds is that regardless of federal law, state law by design should supercede federal law- yet the feds like to throw their weight around and ruin the legal livelihoods of growers in california.

and if you arent a consumer of the herb, how would you have any idea what amounts to "personal use"? and even if you are, your own personal consumption habits are likely different from some other random user- so dont assume what you use is how everyone should use.

how about we just give jeff some props for having a nice garden full of healthy plants? its not like he has an armed military force killing off rival farmers so he can monopolize the poppy farming industry in the county.

Thanks, your first paragraph peitty much hit the nail on the head. Thats what it is exactly.

Personal use isnt easyly definable - some people cook w/ herb (they dont smoke or they dont want to destroy there lungs with it), and cooking with it takes much, much more herb than smoking it, so, more needs to be grown for cooking.

Yes, dont assume anything.

STEEL IS REAL
    Nov 2008

Not sure I agree with your perception that State Law should supercede Federal Law. Federal "anything" is more powerful because it includes all states as one Nation. I've always wondered how a "state" can have a law or laws that is or are against Federal Law.

banned
    Sep 2010
    Not sure I agree with your perception that State Law should supercede Federal Law. Federal "anything" is more powerful because it includes all states as one Nation. I've always wondered how a "state" can have a law or laws that is or are against Federal Law.

It shouldn't and it doesn't, that is why the Feds are cracking down.

Does state law supersede federal law

Feds cracking down on California medical marijuana dispensaries - latimes.com

Feds Set to Crack Down on California Pot Dispensaries | Fox News

Feds Crack Down on Medical Marijuana in California | Julian Brookes | Politics News | Rolling Stone

Feds Crack Down on Pot Dispensaries | NBC Los Angeles

mtbr member
    I linked to this thread from the "clean and sober" thread... This thread is much better.

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdan View Post
    I linked to this thread from the "clean and sober" thread... This thread is much better.
    Same here and i was going to say the same thing much better, too bad this thread hasnt been posted on in a year. I wonder how his crops are doing this year. Kinda of on the same topic. I have been trying to start chilli pepers in my house, i had a out 24 plant groing then they started to die. Now i started over, put more seeds in a bag on damp paper towle. The are now in soil in a box in my house growning. Can anyone tell me what i may have done wrong and or what i should be doing until i can take them out side?

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    Thcfarmer.com

Members who have read this thread: 2