Poll: What do you prefer?

Thread: Frozen treats

Sweep the leg!

Frozen treats

I think I'm at ground zero being between Babcock Hall and the custard options of Michael's and Culver's. Is there any wonder why Packer fans are fat?
    Authorities speculate that speed may have been a factor. They are also holding gravity and inertia for questioning.

they took the bar
    my car has a real problem. it always veers in the direction of a coldstone creamery...

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    We have Marble Slab Creamery. The snickerdoodle shakes are incredible. Im pretty sure theres a fair amount of crack in them.
    2010 Giant Yukon FX
    Pure XCR Wheelset/Geax Saguaro Tires/Tubeless
    Bike Weight Lost: 2.48lbs (1124g)

STEEL IS REAL
    Nov 2008
    You are the new poll meister today!
    life is... "All About Bikes"...

Sweep the leg!
    Quote Originally Posted by javelina1 View Post
    my car has a real problem. it always veers in the direction of a coldstone creamery...
    There's going to be a shooting in one of those some day when the wrong person leaves a tip in the jar.
    Authorities speculate that speed may have been a factor. They are also holding gravity and inertia for questioning.

Bro
    Content from my avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by javelina1 View Post
    My friends have a problem... They work at Coldstone, and they give me bro-deals whenever I go in. They'll charge me for a kid's-sized cup (or whatever is the cheapest menu item) regardless of what I actually get.

And I have a "regular" order. Went in there one time, shouted, "I'll have the usual!" And they got it right.

Sometimes, I question the value of my content.

Digging in the pain cave.
    Mine-

High Gravity Haze
    One of my favorites not on the list is frozen "Thin Mint" cookies sold by the Girl Scouts. I always buy two or three boxes when they are selling them and throw the boxes in the freezer. Wait till summer rolls around and after a hot day working in the yard or whatever, grab a couple outa the box; better than ice cream!

I'm trying to turn away from the processed foods thing more and more, but these may always be my vice.

I like ice cream okay. I just don't eat it very often. I prefer popcicles without HFCS, artificial flavors or sweeteners. Just frozen fruit purée on a stick essentially.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Id scrap the passion forum all together, its a breeding ground for unicorn milkers, rainbow chasers and candy cotton farters.

see me rollin, they hatin
    where's the "all of the above" option?!
    cold and sweet is my downfall.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spec7 View Post
    One of my favorites not on the list is frozen "Thin Mint" cookies sold by the Girl Scouts. I always buy two or three boxes when they are selling them and throw the boxes in the freezer. Wait till summer rolls around and after a hot day working in the yard or whatever, grab a couple outa the box; better than ice cream!

I'm trying to turn away from the processed foods thing more and more, but these may always be my vice.

I love those things too. Have you tried the new thin mint ice cream by Edy's? I'm working my way through a carton now and I have to say, it's pretty good.
    I'm enjoying my childhood way too much to ever give it up.

mtbr member
    halo-halo served right island style with shaved ice.

meow meow
    cookies and cream ice cream is what i tend to go for.

Members who have read this thread: 0