Sweep the leg!

Upset F*cking bike thief.

During the thunderstorm of Thursday morning someone broke into my house and stole three bikes. I'm coming to suspect it's someone that has been on my doorstep and seen where the were parked so I doubt I'll ever see them intact again. My home insurance is for replacement value so there's that, bit I liked those bikes. I have others so I'll be able to ride. The wife told me it's time for her and the daughter to get new bikes so I don't think I'll be replacing them for me. That seems fair to me.

The reason I suspect it's someone I know or has seen the bikes is based on what they left behind. They dropped a Bontrager Race Lite front wheel in the garden but left the old Cane Creek wheels. They also left the entire Dewalt kit I had sitting next to the Lemond Ti and my electricians tools sitting next to the Flyte. Those might have been worth a few bucks at the pawn shop.

Ass hole muther f*cking thief.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F*cking bike thief.-p6070385.jpg  

F*cking bike thief.-b78baab9ea004ee1a38d11137836ac0d.jpeg  

F*cking bike thief.-donna-made-over.jpg  

F*cking bike thief.-schlitz.jpg  

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Authorities speculate that speed may have been a factor. They are also holding gravity and inertia for questioning.

Sweep the leg!
    Authorities speculate that speed may have been a factor. They are also holding gravity and inertia for questioning.

mtbr member
    That sucks bro....sorry for your loss. I hope you catch the perp.
    2013 Specialized P 26 AM green/purple. Nuff said

Giant Faith

Huckin' trails
    Find the mother****er and send neg rep his way !

But seriously, this sucks big time. Did you had any kind of camera surveillance system ? Might want to consider one.
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

STEEL IS REAL
    Nov 2008
    This seems to be happening more and more.

Really sorry, bro. If you happen to be the one to catch him, skin his hide and hang it on a pole in front of your home for all to see as an example that crime does not pay.
    life is... "All About Bikes"...

Formerly mtbnoobadam
    Sorry about your loss. I wish you luck in finding out who the piece of **** culprit is. If you do find em, cut off his sack and use it as your new seat bag.

Members who have read this thread: 0