Dumbest Game You've Ever Played- Mtbr.com
    Meatbomb

Dumbest Game You've Ever Played

When you get a bunch of skydivers together at the DZ after the beer light comes on it can get interesting.

Electric stars:
    Take a lamp cord, split the 2 leads, strip the insulation. Make a "star" with maybe ten people. the ones on the end each grab one of the leads. That completes the circuit. With ten people, there's a mild tingle until someone lets go to drop out. The remaining people reconnect and with fewer people the tingle is noticeably stronger. I've gotten down to a 3 person star and it was impossible to stay still. Every muscle in my body was contracting.

(Alcohol may have played a part in this behavior.)

What's yours?

I dunno, jumping out of perfectly good aircraft always topped my list so it seems you hit the trifecta .
    I ncredibly
    M yopic
    B ackstabbing
    A ssholes

mtbr member
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by life behind bars View Post
    I dunno, jumping out of perfectly good aircraft always topped my list so it seems you hit the trifecta .
    As the joke goes, "You haven't seen the airplane."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Dead of winter, me and my friends trippin' on acid. Playing soccer with a dinner plate on a snow covered field... in our socks.

western NC
    Wait, so the static electricity of flying through the air generates that much current? I'd imagine the clothing flapping around helps, but still, that's pretty crazy.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by HPIguy View Post
    Wait, so the static electricity of flying through the air generates that much current? I'd imagine the clothing flapping around helps, but still, that's pretty crazy.
    I'm guessing they are doing this on the ground with the cord plugged into the outlet. Right?

western NC
    Ah, good catch, in that case, it's nuts.

Cycologist
    I knew some guys in college who would stick a knife into the blade of a ceiling fan and then turn it on with everyone standing back waiting to see what direction the knife would fly off. One of these guys ended up getting hit by a train while trying to put a penny on the tracks as it went by. Something sticking out of a boxcar nailed him; he lived.
    Last edited by chazpat; 05-24-2017 at 02:38 PM.
    This post is a natural product. Variances in spelling & grammar should be appreciated as part of its character & beauty.

Snow Dog
    used to put our hand on the dart board and play chicken...whoever had the most darts in their hand wins. Funny thing was there was no prize...just the glorification of the stupidity. My top number was 4. I was not drunk...just stupid
    Go Practice. Figure it out - Fleas

15 Surly Krampus - King Amongst Bikes
    LET IT SNOW!

High Desert MTBer
    Not so much a game as sheer stupidity: one of my childhood friends when we were about 8 years old used to have a 30' high and about 30' round fir tree/bush thing in his garden. We used to climb to the top then launch ourselves out and let the branches break our falls as we fell to the ground. This was not too bad if we jumped far enough out as there was enough foliage to soften and control the plummet, but if you didn't jump far enough, the branches would get thicker and more naked on the way down, and you'd end up with a bunch of bruises as you fell thru. Not recommended if you wish to live a long and healthy life, altho I have survived quite well so far...
    It's all Here. Now.

mtbr member
    we used to throw darts at each other from across the street, or lay on our backs on the lawn and use a wrist rocket to launch ball bearings straight up in the air and see how close they would come to hitting us
    I'm sick of all the Irish stereotypes, as soon as I finish this beer I"m punching someone

Nothing seems to kill me
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiantsfan View Post
    we used to throw darts at each other from across the street, or lay on our backs on the lawn and use a wrist rocket to launch ball bearings straight up in the air and see how close they would come to hitting us
    BB gun and wrist rocket fights all the time. I can't believe I still have both of my eyes.

But as I grew older and more mature, or something, I think, we just wired our Operation game directly to a 120 volt outlet. If you bumped the side there was no stinking buzzer. Lol..
    Sweet Jesus don't let the judge release me, what if she's a Zombie or a Dracula and tries to f&*king eat me.

mtbr member
    Dodgeball except with bottle rockets
    My name is George. Iím unemployed and I live with my parents.
    2017 BMC Speedfox 25-622 ISO
    2017 Salsa Timberjack 40-584 ISO

Fart smeller
    Quote Originally Posted by rockerc View Post
    Not so much a game as sheer stupidity: one of my childhood friends when we were about 8 years old used to have a 30' high and about 30' round fir tree/bush thing in his garden. We used to climb to the top then launch ourselves out and let the branches break our falls as we fell to the ground. This was not too bad if we jumped far enough out as there was enough foliage to soften and control the plummet, but if you didn't jump far enough, the branches would get thicker and more naked on the way down, and you'd end up with a bunch of bruises as you fell thru. Not recommended if you wish to live a long and healthy life, altho I have survived quite well so far...
    Holy crap! :0
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention."

Heather Heyer

Meatbomb
    Quote Originally Posted by the_joe View Post

Bottle Rocket fights on the beach in Mexico where epic when I was a kid.

Snow Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by the_joe View Post
    that reminded me. we used to have roman Candle fights. they are like little balls of napalm.
    Go Practice. Figure it out - Fleas

15 Surly Krampus - King Amongst Bikes
    LET IT SNOW!

One ring to mash them all
    This one was pretty dumb :|

Name:  funny-pictures-auto-games-dumb-480107.jpeg
Views: 29
Size:  48.9 KB
    Go Fact Yourself.

Real eyes realize real lies.